What was done to your rig this week?

sean.m.adams33

Bam! Panda's on the enforcer lift :D currie front lowers and evo drag link flip kit, I measured 3 3/4 inches of lift from stock with heavy bumpers, HUGE driving improvement especially on the freeway, yup the plush rides are amazing! The evo drag link flip kit is money well spent it fixes four problems, drag link, track bar, sway bar connect length and allows you to get that steering stabilizer outta the death zone :rock: now I'm just hoping my drive shafts last a little while :broke: View attachment 101263 View attachment 101264

Looking great panda. Jeeps looking pandtastic

M_Savage

Caught the Bug
Fender cut

I was finally able to get around to cutting my stock fenders that have been sitting in my apartment for the last month.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1411176018.012045.jpg

I also decided to take off my rear bumper.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1411176171.926720.jpg

Armydog

Washed the RC mud and toad off my undercarriage....... don't ask

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app.......

Leocon

Bam! Panda's on the enforcer lift :D currie front lowers and evo drag link flip kit, I measured 3 3/4 inches of lift from stock with heavy bumpers, HUGE driving improvement especially on the freeway, yup the plush rides are amazing! The evo drag link flip kit is money well spent it fixes four problems, drag link, track bar, sway bar connect length and allows you to get that steering stabilizer outta the death zone :rock: now I'm just hoping my drive shafts last a little while :broke: View attachment 101263 View attachment 101264

Wow looks great! :thumb:

"Swivel Ratchet Wrench"Swivel Ratchet Wrench"Swivel Ratchet Wrench"Swivel Ratchet Wrench"

Put on my EVO Trans skid today

Did I mention get a "Swivel Ratchet Wrench"
2014-09-24 13.30.37.jpg

My new favorite tool "Swivel Ratchet Wrench"
2014-09-24 13.40.18.jpg

Also removed my Rubi rails to make room for my EVO Sliders - They get burned on tomorrow :rock:
2014-09-24 13.46.22.jpg

Swivel Ratchet Wrench"Swivel Ratchet Wrench"Swivel Ratchet Wrench"Swivel Ratchet Wrench"

Last edited:

xwaz

"Swivel Ratchet Wrench"Swivel Ratchet Wrench"Swivel Ratchet Wrench"Swivel Ratchet Wrench"

View attachment 102051

View attachment 102052

Also removed my Rubi rails to make room for my EVO Sliders - They get burned on tomorrow :rock:
View attachment 102053

Swivel Ratchet Wrench"Swivel Ratchet Wrench"Swivel Ratchet Wrench"Swivel Ratchet Wrench"
The swivel ratchet Is an amazing tool

bkac

Caught the Bug
Got my old shackles powder coated. This is the 8th Jeep the big orange one has gone on. It's my trade mark. Hopefully the last one for a really long time!
:thumbup:

1411618100271.jpg

Sent from my VS980 4G using WAYALIFE mobile app

DA RUNT

View attachment 102051

View attachment 102052

View attachment 102053

I'm sorry, what kind of wrench? :crazyeyes:

Flat Top

Got my new Slabs and 37" Trail Grapplers mounted last night. The balance is better than my worn out Mickey Thompson's but I definitely need to find time to swap out the new Prosteer ball joints sitting in my garage.

20140925_071150.jpg

Top Bottom