What was done to your rig this week?

Sessoms14X

Did some decal work to my jeep. Changing the red/chrome theme to black. Also put up my WAYALIFE banner 1411958504670.jpg 1411958516035.jpg 1411958626182.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

wetfootnw

Rebuilt a Johnny joint that was blown out on the passenger frame side LCA.
Serviced the rear diff that was leaking from a bad Lube Locker and switched to The Right Stuff RTV.

And finally got the seasonal hood ornament put on (Go Hawks! :rock:).
IMG_20140928_175811_967.jpg

M_Savage

Caught the Bug
With the girl out of town i got a lot accomplished.
1) i was able to get my Tuffy Security Deck installed.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1411929915.988044.jpg

2) since i trimmed my fenders i thought it would look better to paint the wheel wells.
wells.jpg

3) i was also able to refurbish my used winch. with the advice another member, Tim, gave me. But i didn't get it installed yet :(
Before:
winch 1.jpg
after:
winch 2.jpg

MTG

Caught the Bug
With the girl out of town i got a lot accomplished.

3) i was also able to refurbish my used winch. with the advice another member, Tim, gave me. But i didn't get it installed yet :(

That winch turned out really nice! :thumb:

I always get a lot done with the family out of town. :yup:

Got a few things done last week

EVO Skids
2014-09-24 13.30.37.jpg

EVO Sliders
2014-09-25 11.14.56.jpg

Dynatrac Diff cover front and rear
2014-09-25 11.15.40.jpg

Poorman marker light relocate after - Fender Trim
2014-09-26 16.06.06.jpg

Fender Trim
2014-09-26 17.05.56.jpg

Rears
2014-09-26 17.06.11.jpg

Not happy with the fender trim :gray no: .... probably a re-do after my trip this weekend :doh:

sean.m.adams33

Not happy with the fender trim :gray no: .... probably a re-do after my trip this weekend :doh:

I think the fenders came out good man! Jeep looks awesome! I know using the stock side lights is free but it's only $10 to get the LED from o'reileys. Really easy install.

Howlie

Md_rubi

How has the fix for the light bar worked? I read about doing it in sections not straight across. It helped but it's not perfect. Curious to see if going all the way across worked for you

It worked great for me. I ran the strip all the way across but I only did the top half

Wethy

Looks good. Nice install

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

thanks man. im sort of a neat freak when it comes to wiring.... also i dont like to drill into the plastic cuz i wasnt sure if itd support the weight when it was jostled around off road. so i bent a piece of metal around the center footmans loop and ran the wires along the plastic fascia on the inside. then down to the door. also since i only have the soft top i had to make sure the header bar didnt make contact with with it and bow the roof. so all it well.. not sure what'd happen if i had the hard top though :S

StuntJK

thanks man. im sort of a neat freak when it comes to wiring.... also i dont like to drill into the plastic cuz i wasnt sure if itd support the weight when it was jostled around off road. so i bent a piece of metal around the center footmans loop and ran the wires along the plastic fascia on the inside. then down to the door. also since i only have the soft top i had to make sure the header bar didnt make contact with with it and bow the roof. so all it well.. not sure what'd happen if i had the hard top though :S

Yeah man, Clean install! Much like my setup, I think it looks good there. :thumb:

I didn't realize some of my pictures didn't show up on my last post so here's the new bumper....

IMG_0509.jpg IMG_0510.jpg

Top Bottom