What was done to your rig this week?

Siebermd

I put some new Brakes on her. I discovered while sitting on a slight incline, when I pushed in the clutch, I did not roll backwards as expected. When I parked, I went around and felt for an abnormally warm or hot brake. Sure enough, the right front was dragging. I pulled the wheel did some quick diagnosis, and discovered the caliper was bad and would not release. Changing out the caliper was fairly easy and got it done in a snap.

photo.jpg

yjkwrangler

Installed jw's, wired my spots and replaced the front grill... And installed my own fuse and relay box that I've been working for a week. Now I just need to work on a switch panel. Any ideas? ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1417542177.954035.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1417542209.553015.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1417542262.943997.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1417542310.094223.jpg

EZ-E

Installed the Evo TrailGate today. It's definitely stout but, man, that was a PITA. Directions are pretty useless, I was shorted 5 nuts so had to make a trip to the hardware store and the powdercoating didn't allow the table supports to mate properly. Also, the mounting flanges were bent and had to hammer those out. I like the end product but, dang, that was annoying. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1417564469.880396.jpg

yjkwrangler

How do you like the JW's? I am about to get a set and was just wondering what your thoughts were...

We'll talk about turning the night into day a buddy of mine has the trucklites we compared and I still liked the jw speaker they seem much brighter at night and day time. I just have the flicker problem but no big deal now I ordered the anti flicker from headlight revolution and man they are fast with their shipment. 😃👍 love the lights...

rinkishjk

Installed my Trek top. Really easy install great directions View attachment 113546

Looks great! I will get one of these soon. Love the look of it.

Sunday 12/1 was registration for jeep jamboree 2015. I logged on to register for the Maine jeep jamboree, and the site crashed so bad that I was up until almost 2am. Today I found out that all is good, and me and my 3 good buddies all got in for the Maine jeep jamboree! I'm stoked!

Panda

Lots goin on today at the panda garage, bumper is on and rear D ring kit, corners are waiting for paint, more to come ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1417888338.327466.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1417888358.876389.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1417888463.136822.jpg

Top Bottom