What was done to your rig this week?

RockyJk

Thanks to Brendon got some rubi stocks and wheel spacers just didn't install the wheel spacers cause I didn't have anyone to hold the brakes while I torqued the front ones
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1418005700.805385.jpg

M_Savage

Caught the Bug
I had a long weekend. mostly because the sun goes down so darn early now.
pulled my rear end apart and tried to find the squeak that has been driving me crazy! after pulling the axles and getting is it all bolted back together i found out that 1 of my break pads was missed a retainer clip. so the pad has some space for movement. after buying a new break kit and stalling with a little lube my squeak seems to have gone away. Keeping my fingers crossed it solves my issue.
Oh and this was only after i went to test drive it and my jeep was dead. so i had to jump it last night as well.

J_KaBoB417

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1418059356.574475.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1418059375.271559.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1418059396.857805.jpg

The jeep is done with the first stage of my build.

I splooged and went all out.

ORE 4" long arm lift kit

ORE bolt-on coil overs

ORE 1/4 pounder bumper w/ stinger

ORE rear facia and bolt on D-ring mounts

1310 Driveshafts front and rear

Synergy high steer kit

Fox ATS thru shaft steering stabilizer

Magnaflow exhaust dump before axle

5.13 gears front and rear

Superchips TrailDash w/ dash mount

SpiderTrax wheel spacers (new rims and tires to come

Even after all this work Im still craving so many upgrades. I can't wait to see what will come in the future. Any one have any input on the front axle? It's the stock 30, Im wanting to either gusset and sleeve.... Or do the PR44. Which would be more cost effective? I'll have more picture soon, these are just a few from the ole iPhone.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Even after all this work Im still craving so many upgrades. I can't wait to see what will come in the future. Any one have any input on the front axle? It's the stock 30, Im wanting to either gusset and sleeve.... Or do the PR44. Which would be more cost effective? I'll have more picture soon, these are just a few from the ole iPhone.

jeep looks good!

as for the front axle i would just gusset (dont sleeve) your 30 and run it till you can afford a PR44. you add a little strength to the C's to allow you not to bend them for a very little cost ($60 plus cost to have welded on).

J_KaBoB417

jeep looks good!

as for the front axle i would just gusset (dont sleeve) your 30 and run it till you can afford a PR44. you add a little strength to the C's to allow you not to bend them for a very little cost ($60 plus cost to have welded on).

Thanks! I was just curious. I'm looking to go up to 37s in the future but want to make sure I have a solid axle before stressing my 30 with that big of a tire. Thanks for the input, that will most likely be the route that I go.

frenchjk

Caught the Bug
Thanks! I was just curious. I'm looking to go up to 37s in the future but want to make sure I have a solid axle before stressing my 30 with that big of a tire. Thanks for the input, that will most likely be the route that I go.

Have them.....run them the other way to keep the water out of the mechanism (just my 2cts):blush:

Top Bottom