What was done to your rig this week?

K.D.C.H

This mod probably has the most meaning of all and I wear it proudly. Those of you who know will understand

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1428541707.177004.jpg

Last edited:

AZRockJK

Teraflex 2.5 " budget boost w shock adapters and Spidertrax 1.5" spacers. It's not much compared to most of the sweet rigs on these forums but I lpve it all the sams. Finally came up with a name for my Jeep too, GambitJK. Named after my favorite Marvel Comic hero who just happens to be from Louisiana like me. And considering I have just been through the Gambit with a nasty divorce, I found it fitting.

Attachments

• 1428688314766.jpg
    1428688314766.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 275

MadMedic

Teraflex 2.5 " budget boost w shock adapters and Spidertrax 1.5" spacers. It's not much compared to most of the sweet rigs on these forums but I lpve it all the sams. Finally came up with a name for my Jeep too, GambitJK. Named after my favorite Marvel Comic hero who just happens to be from Louisiana like me. And considering I have just been through the Gambit with a nasty divorce, I found it fitting.

Brother it looks good no matter what you've done to it. It's a jeep! Lol

07JKSahara

Looks good, don't be fooled, there are a ton of us with budget builds. All the fun we can have 2.5" in the air!

AZRockJK

Looks good, don't be fooled, there are a ton of us with budget builds. All the fun we can have 2.5" in the air!

Loving it so far. Since its my daily driver I dont want to go too big anyway. Im into expiditions more than crawling though I must admit I love crawling too!

Top Bottom