What was done to your rig this week?

mikefishes

Looks great! Love them parts.

Thanks! The install on the bumper went well with the exception of the fact that I didn't realize/remember that I needed to relocate the vacuum pump. I sort of jerry rigged it, but that will have to be attended to next weekend after I get a pump relocation bracket sent

mikefishes

Looks great! Love them parts.

Thanks! The install on the bumper went well with the exception of the fact that I didn't realize/remember that I needed to relocate the vacuum pump. I sort of jerry rigged it, but that will have to be attended to next weekend after I get a pump relocation bracket sent

scull20

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1434289948.631335.jpg

Evo skins finally installed. Boy was that a fun install to do alone.

Sliders are in the garage awaiting paint.

-Ryan

ERAUGrad04

Caught the Bug
Very cool, yup that's me, thank you so much! She caught me t the Apple Store getting a new screen for the phone! 😄 I'm Joey, and live in WC. Where are you based?

Hey Joey! We've lived in Dublin for the past 3 years and just bought a house in Livermore.

Looks like we're both on the Rubicon Run. Looking forward to it! :thumbup:

Stegertime

Caught the Bug
Got a Tuffy Security deck installed yesterday. I saw the write-up on Project JK originally and decided it would be a great product for my needs. Since the original Project JK write up, Tuffy has made some changes that make it even easier and quicker to install and uninstall whenever you need to carry larger items. I like that it quickly locks into place once you've got it aligned to your rig. Security is great, and the option to fold up when you have larger items is really nice as well. I'm excited to use this on the Rubicon Run as well to keep some items available with quick access. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1434302033.350532.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1434302048.227868.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1434302070.348714.jpg
The top of the deck has a nice 1" lip to help keep things in. Great construction and design all around. 👍🏻

Top Bottom