What was done to your rig this week?

AZRockJK

Haven't posted in a while....my build has gone a different direction. I have been doing a lot of camping lately. Just got back from an awesome trip to Utah and Arizona. New bumpers, winch and rear cargo set-up.

Love the setup and gonna steal the stickers on the tailgate idea!

I finally got my Poison Spyder C-Pillars installed. This completes the cage (for now).

GwQ1bt3_zdh_8544S_jnRFunDS-dc4w39cUm37daYzY=w350-h621-no
nvbgruT1zbrFZuN-h_Q67gUOq64PvZd9yHdb3kIuGoc=w350-h621-no

Looks good J. The cage is on my long list...lol

Thanks man... The rest of my cage is the Rockhard and I really like it. Alana's Jeep had an ORFab in it and it was a joke. While some of the issues were installer error, there were many manufacturing issues that didn't help the matter. I ended up pulling it and Rockhard helped me out by sending a front cage that didn't' have the A-Pillar holes drilled and tapped. This way I was able to use their cage with the preexisting ORFab hole locations. I have (sitting in my shop) a Synergy rear half I will be welding in shortly after we get back from the Rubicon.

Honestly, didn't get the cages for out trail uses. I have had three friends get into accidents and roll on the road. One was very lucky and had her head filleted by the payment on a second roll after a t-bone. I hope to never test the cage in either Jeep, but they give me piece of mind when the family is loaded not only on the trail, but the road to/from as well.

jkruiser

Just got my low angled EVO rails on...

Attachments

• 1434987913981.jpg
    1434987913981.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 298
  • 1434987935169.jpg
    1434987935169.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 289
Top Bottom