What was done to your rig this week?

Chow49

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1435021857.008373.jpg

Did a suspension swap last Sunday. I went with the Metal Cloak 3.5" Duroflex kit with custom Fox shocks and Synergy track bar. I had a 2" budget lift on before and with the new lift I ended up with 4.5" of total lift from stock. Rides great, now just need to finish up the front brake lines, and get my Poison Spyder diff covers on and take it out.

devonn216

Got a steal on CL for five 315/70/17 Mickey Thompson Deegan 38s with XD Addicts. Problem is my lift isn't in yet. I decided to try and stuff them anyways. They fit! For driving on the road at least. If I took it off the pavement it would be hell.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1435060365.571790.jpg

Got a steal on CL for five 315/70/17 Mickey Thompson Deegan 38s with XD Addicts. Problem is my lift isn't in yet. I decided to try and stuff them anyways. They fit! For driving on the road at least. If I took it off the pavement it would be hell.

View attachment 150183

Looks good!

Check your rear inner for sway link contact. Most miss this interference point and it is really common. I'd hate to see you mess up your tires. :yup:

devonn216

Looks good!

Check your rear inner for sway link contact. Most miss this interference point and it is really common. I'd hate to see you mess up your tires. :yup:

I appreciate it! I don't remember seeing contact but I didn't look super close at the rear. I'll check again. Thanks!

GregMort13

Caught the Bug
I appreciate it! I don't remember seeing contact but I didn't look super close at the rear. I'll check again. Thanks!

Looks good!

Yes! After I installed my lift i had the bolts facing the wrong way. They would of tore up my tires if i hadn't noticed.

mikefishes

Painted rock rings and installed the Slabs. Not really rockets ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1435066534.597158.jpg science but time consuming. By the last wheel I was tired and forgot a valve stem. That sucked taking it back apart to do that over! ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1435066402.471004.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1435066424.848162.jpg

King coilovers go on today along with gears, axle work, shafts, and some other smaller stuff ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1435066519.179406.jpg

thardy

Banned
Painted rock rings and installed the Slabs. Not really rockets View attachment 150188 science but time consuming. By the last wheel I was tired and forgot a valve stem. That sucked taking it back apart to do that over! View attachment 150185 View attachment 150186

King coilovers go on today along with gears, axle work, shafts, and some other smaller stuff View attachment 150187

Nice! Now I'm REALLY hoping you can make it to Uwharrie. I want to see those coilovers do work!

mattfl

Traded in my '12 Sport

Go49Z6C.jpg

For a '15 Rubi

QXigevi.jpg

Switched over a few parts from the '12, trimmed the fenders, added a 3" Evo Enforcer lift with Bilstein 5100s and 37" Nitto trail grapplers wrapped around Level 8 ZX wheels

GytVW6F.jpg

All this in the span of about 10 days!

REKLESS-RED

Traded in my '12 Sport

Go49Z6C.jpg

For a '15 Rubi

QXigevi.jpg

Switched over a few parts from the '12, trimmed the fenders, added a 3" Evo Enforcer lift with Bilstein 5100s and 37" Nitto trail grapplers wrapped around Level 8 ZX wheels

GytVW6F.jpg

All this in the span of about 10 days!

Congrats! New rig is already looking real good!

REKLESS-RED

Thanks! Me and my buddy knocked out the lift in about 6 hours last night. Can't give enough compliments on the Enforcer lift, rides so smooooth!

I hear nothing but great things on that lift.

What else did you keep from your previous rig? PS Rocker Knockers? Winch? Bumper? Etc?

mattfl

I hear nothing but great things on that lift.

What else did you keep from your previous rig? PS Rocker Knockers? Winch? Bumper? Etc?

I only kept my Trek Top NX(Bday gift from the wife, couldn't let that go), I had just put in a new Adams Driveshaft so I pulled that out, CB, ARB Air compressor and a few other small things. I left pretty much everything else. Dealer gave me a great price on trade in and it was easier to just leave everything and get new stuff, plus, new Jeep needs new stuff right :D

Evo Quarter Pounder with stinger and rock rails are next on the list to order.

Top Bottom