What was done to your rig this week?

Stegertime

Caught the Bug
Traded in my '12 Sport

Go49Z6C.jpg

For a '15 Rubi

QXigevi.jpg

Switched over a few parts from the '12, trimmed the fenders, added a 3" Evo Enforcer lift with Bilstein 5100s and 37" Nitto trail grapplers wrapped around Level 8 ZX wheels

GytVW6F.jpg

All this in the span of about 10 days!

Nice! You doing an axle swap? I could use that front 44 for my sport, too poor to trade in for Rubi 😂👌🏻

mattfl

Rock rings came in last night, painted them up today.

Attachments

• IMG_1201.JPG.jpg
    IMG_1201.JPG.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 314
  • IMG_1204.JPG.jpg
    IMG_1204.JPG.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 320

mattfl

Quite alright, it was a bit of a joke too, but if you do get there, I'll probably still be looking for one  congrats on the new rig, looks awesome!

Thanks, when I get my Evo+Stinger I'm probably going to be stealing your paint scheme on it just a FYI :D

madson83

Just welded/painted my new front bumper from "Tab and Slot". It's a DIY bumper out of Isanti MN. They are in the process of engineering the rear bumper and tube fender flares. This stuff is Heavy Duty! They just started and are selling them on Ebay with several different front bumper choices for the JKs. I will be mounting their other products as they produce and posting pics if anyone else is intrested.

Attachments

• 1435273041955.jpg
    1435273041955.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 311
  • 1435273112491.jpg
    1435273112491.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 284

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Just welded/painted my new front bumper from "Tab and Slot". It's a DIY bumper out of Isanti MN. They are in the process of engineering the rear bumper and tube fender flares. This stuff is Heavy Duty! They just started and are selling them on Ebay with several different front bumper choices for the JKs. I will be mounting their other products as they produce and posting pics if anyone else is intrested.

Bumper looks good, great option for the guys who like to build their stuff, but dont wanna do all the fab work. Just checked them out and thats very afordable.

madson83

Thanks. FYI, I have no affiliation with them other than going to their shop and buying it. I'm pretty new to jeeps, but have always been a motor enthusiast and always do my own work on my vehichles so I like their stuff. I'm going to be doing a lift soon, just trying to decide which one. I have been doing trails and mud. No intentions of rock crawling...

Top Bottom