What was done to your rig this week?

JKU-Tom

I'm getting sick over the fact I can't afford coilovers and a new prorock that I'm doing silly stuff to keep me occupied. Swapped the amber markers for clear markers yesterday.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1444232005.366610.jpg

Got my quarter pounder with stinger the other day and was able to install it by myself in about an hour, still gotta rotate sway bar motor but very happy with the way it looks and feels

Attachments

• 1444232002590.jpg
    1444232002590.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 323

WJCO

Meme King
Got my shocks on. Bilstein 5100s perform well for the WJ crowd from what I've heard. A quick test drive proved well. So far I'm happy with these things. DSC02334.jpg DSC02333.jpg

dremeda

This week we are finishing up Fox coilovers and Rock Krawler long arm suspension on my 2014 JKU (Project StankEye). :thumb:

coil-1.jpg

Last edited:

AlStew

Bolt on coilovers, 37's on BAD wheels,

Just picked her up and got a regear and a torque check on the bolt ons!

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1444350315.107512.jpg

I couldn't have done without the info from this community and thanks to Ray for answering all my dumb questions.

Trail JK

Bolt on coilovers, 37's on BAD wheels,

Just picked her up and got a regear and a torque check on the bolt ons!

View attachment 168628

I couldn't have done without the info from this community and thanks to Ray for answering all my dumb questions.

Dang missed you by a couple of days on the regear. I need to see this thing in person soon. Looks great! Congrats! [emoji106]

Top Bottom