What was done to your rig this week?

RockyJk

Finally got my Poison Spyder Hood Louver in for 4Wheel Parts.

Couple of screw ups I had to fix: they sent a louver for a TJ. No biggie.. Went on just fine. The suck part is it came without the powder coat I had paid for. I suck ass with can of spray paint and primer. It came out looking like 47 shades of shit. I will have to take it to get powder coated later

"47 shades of shit" lmao!

Galo

Hey All,
After trying to repair cracked header (twice), I finally got permission - I mean decided to just replace it. I went with a Banks Torque tube, and as always, the quality is outstanding. I wrapped it in thermal insulation tape - probably will not help, but I'm confident it cannot hurt. Anyway, my O2 sensor is so happy that he can do his job properly now.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1444783184.842151.jpg

Just info, header came with both the gasket and flange donut.

Thanks for reading.
Good Day and God Bless.

G.

Siebermd

I installed aftermarket mirrors from Quadracompany, that spring open and closed with the doors. Thus enabling you to take the doors off without removing mirrors. They're pretty cool, I dig them however a bit pricey.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1444947673.614713.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1444947693.301244.jpg

Commandojk13

Is that the rugged ridge Spartan grill?

It is the same but I got it on eBay for a lot cheaper. I don't know if it's still made by rugged ridge. But fits great!! Strong!!! And I love it. Make sure if you buy it on eBay you get one advertising the weather strip too!!!

JakeJK

It is the same but I got it on eBay for a lot cheaper. I don't know if it's still made by rugged ridge. But fits great!! Strong!!! And I love it. Make sure if you buy it on eBay you get one advertising the weather strip too!!!

Cool. It looks super aggressive, I'll take a look into it

Top Bottom