What was done to your rig this week?

I went with a vinyl decal each piece of black is it down piece. I got em on eBay but I will see if I can't find the right one for ya

Thanks man. I got some that are a solid vinyl printed piece. They're fading bad in less than a couple months. Need ones like you got. Love the size too.

BadApple

Ordered my prorock 44 finally. Got it with 513s and the arb locker with rcvs. Also ordered the 6 switch pod with air gauge and a new compressor

BadApple

Is the six switch pod you ordered the spod one or did you find a different one???

Yes unfortunately the spod is the only one with an air gauge and I don't like the mounting spot for any of the other. They all mount in a daystar panel in front of the shifter

jeeeep

Hooked
I had my heater core replaced in a shop because I needed it done before some surgery and didn't want antifreeze smell/leak sitting in the Jeep, after 6 weeks I'm finally able to climb in my Jeep only to find a lot of stuff they either damaged or didn't finish, ughhh nothing pisses me off more than shitty work.
Today I've managed to untangled the wiring and put all the harnesses/connectors back in their clips to keep them from hanging loose or rattling around, connected switches and dash items not connected properly, found damage to the metal door trim on the drivers side because they were too dumb to figure out how easily the side dash panel came off - straightened as best I could and painted/touched up, connected all the speakers properly - I have aftermarket and they were not connected or connected wrong. Also found the nuts missing off the PSC reservoir ....... such shit workmanship!!

taking a break then back out to replace the Sirius adapter they broke the antenna on..ughhhh and then take it out to make sure the 4lo switch works properly and test all the other switches

bradya1

I installed new axle bearings and seals in my rear axle along with a right front brake hose. Other adventures that happened in the process that I also had to deal with were: two broken wheel studs. (Had to drive 1.5 hrs away to pick them up on a Sunday because no one had them in stock), a back right axle shaft that wouldn't come out ( sledge hammer fixed that), seized brake calibers, axle shaft retainer bolts disconnect from retainer ( remove emergency brake and weld bolts to plate in order to remove nuts) and I think that's it. Before all this the hardest thing I had tackled was a cv joint on an Audi. Needless to say it wasn't a one day process. It was 11-7 Saturday and 12-4 Sunday. Not at all what I expected but a great learning process and glad I know how to do it again.

Top Bottom