What was done to your rig this week?

WJCO

Meme King
What are good tires for snow and ice ?

What-was-done-to-your-rig-this-week?

Around here in CO, everyone says that for a 'mud' type tire, the GY Wrangler Duratracs are awesome. That will be my next set. I am currently running BFG MTs. Not happy with their snow performance.

JKCRWLR

Took the company I ordered from a week to build the first one, then shipped, installed, something wrong with new transmission so took another two weeks to build the one I sent them in the first place and shipping.
Looking forward to actually putting some mileage and not money into this Jeep.
I've owned it for three months. Drove it for month and a half and have spent $5k on it. So far not a good return on my money. [emoji20]

WJCO

Meme King
Put an extra safety mechanism on my DIY tire carrier. I was reading some info on making DIY swingarm carriers more sturdy and saw 3 different stories of the spindle pins shearing off from vibration over time. This new pin I put on is not designed to make the carrier stronger at all, it's just an extra fail-safe item to keep this thing from flying off in traffic in the event my main spindle pin ever did shear. I have confidence in the way I built the carrier, but not worth injuring someone else if something were to happen.

DSC02474.JPG DSC02472.JPG

Added "running" water...
[Edit]
I had the water for a while, but when fully loaded for camping it was a pain to undo and pull out the Rotopax cans. A $2.00 piece of tubing and a bit of suction creates a siphon and fills the water bottles, kettle and cooking pot without any fuss!

Last edited by a moderator:

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Added "running" water...
[Edit]
I had the water for a while, but when fully loaded for camping it was a pain to undo and pull out the Rotopax cans. A $2.00 piece of tubing and a bit of suction creates a siphon and fills the water bottles, kettle and cooking pot without any fuss!

Please do not include photos with the watermark for your blog on this site. It would appear you are trying to pimp your site in violation of the WAL rules.

Top Bottom