What would you buy?

hbkid22

Only skid you need is the oil pan since you have a standard. Other than that stick with the factory ones.

Ok. I was not sure if it was the standards that did not need an upgraded skid system but good to know. Saves me some money.

el_chupo_

Oil pan skid - $190
Rear 2 door corner skins - $350
Trucklites with anti-flicker harness - $400
At Northridge with code - $845

Dynomax 39522 at Amazon - $182
Less rebate of $50 = 132

845 + 132 = $977

Budget achieved, top 4 mods on your list done.

hbkid22

Oil pan skid - $190
Rear 2 door corner skins - $350
Trucklites with anti-flicker harness - $400
At Northridge with code - $845

Dynomax 39522 at Amazon - $182
Less rebate of $50 = 132

845 + 132 = $977

Budget achieved, top 4 mods on your list done.

What code are you referring to? And yes I just ordered truck lites and a dynomax through Northridge. I am sure I could find a cheaper exhaust but I like supporting good quality businesses!

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
What code are you referring to? And yes I just ordered truck lites and a dynomax through Northridge. I am sure I could find a cheaper exhaust but I like supporting good quality businesses!

The Wayalife discount code at checkout.

hbkid22

The Wayalife discount code at checkout.

Oh. I have never ordered online. I always call the shop and talk with them. They do know I am with Wayalife though so next time I will ask. I am in Colorado so dont know if its different ordering from the shop directly versus online.

utiadam

LOSER
Oh. I have never ordered online. I always call the shop and talk with them. They do know I am with Wayalife though so next time I will ask. I am in Colorado so dont know if its different ordering from the shop directly versus online.

Hmm, being that you're in Colorado you might have to factor in tax if it comes from that warehouse

Top Bottom