What's your next Mod

MrMadMunky

I know I'm not alone with this since there is always something to buy for your jeep.

I am looking at the cool tech muffler for my Jk. Sounds like a beast in person the youtube videos give this thing no justice. Also it's a relocation kit so everything you need to do the project.

Jeep ZRV Edition

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
next for me will either be evo sliders, or a sport cage....or both lol if my camera ever sells

Conquest jeep

My ace rock sliders are being put in right now.

Today I saw the smittybilt gear seat covers and thought they were awesome so I might invest in that next

B-rab

Aev snorkel... Pretty terrified to cut the hood

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE! B-l2ab!

Paws

Front DS
Poison Spider Brawler Lite front bumper
Warn Xeon 10k winch
Sleeve&Gussets
37x MTRs

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Ordered:
EVO skins
EVO custom angled sliders

To be installed this week:
EVO C2 gussets

Next round:
Rear bumper/ tire carrier or sport cage

Mayday

Installing the pile of parts I've ordered while deployed!

The pile includes: Artec truss, C gussets, ball joints, new rock rails, new rear CA's, Dynomax muffler, new diff covers...

The pile will soon include: new driveshaft, chromoly axles, 5.13's, beadlocks, and 37's if the wife doesn't cut me off first. :rock:

mrmet1983

New gears and Evo skid plate

2013 JKUR 4" Enforcer lift w/ 35" fierce attitude MTs , RR modular front bump w/ warnvr8k

Paws

Just purchased the LOD shorty for the front. I really like how the lower profile and frame mounting points for the winch bracket.

I decided not to go with the Poison Spider brawler lite. After digging into it more, I didn't like the high profile and the mounting points.

Next up is winch... Need to find a great deal on a zeon10. 899 is $$$

Last edited:
Top Bottom