What's your next Mod

New synergy ball joints ordered and will be here tomorrow along with a grade 8 upgrade kit. RK 3.5 x-factor should be here Friday. Then gonna start pricing material for my slider fab project.

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
I guess that's the price you have to pay for living near the Arctic Circle LOL.......I'm sure this build is a grinder for you sir...but your resilience from living in that kind of extreme environment is probably what keeps you going...... I'm looking forward to seeing this beast of a rig finished......well nothing we do is ever technically finished now is it ?.....Stay safe my friend....

Woodrow

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
I meant for me. Moving to Colorado in Feb.

Lucky you!! I've been to Colorado many times over the years and although it can get pretty cold at times but nothing too overbearing......as far as seat heaters....they would be nice to have.....more for convenience than actual necessity.....where abouts in Colorado are you moving to?

Woodrow:beer:

texasdave

Lucky you!! I've been to Colorado many times over the years and although it can get pretty cold at times but nothing too overbearing......as far as seat heaters....they would be nice to have.....more for convenience than actual necessity.....where abouts in Colorado are you moving to?

Woodrow:beer:

Highlands Ranch or Parker I think. We fly up the day after Christmas to look at houses in both. Looked at Littleton first, but the homes were older. Looking for more modern homes and closer to my wife's new office. 15-20 minutes where we are looking.

DELIVERANCE

Highlands Ranch or Parker I think. We fly up the day after Christmas to look at houses in both. Looked at Littleton first, but the homes were older. Looking for more modern homes and closer to my wife's new office. 15-20 minutes where we are looking.

Sounds like your wife will be in the DTC area. The north end of Castle Rock also has a lot of newer homes. You may want to look there as well as the other two places you mentioned. I live in CR and the commute is about 15 minutes with decent traffic.

***Mostly broke and kinda ugly. But at least I ain't got no friends!***

YKPizzaGuy

Lol thanks guys. And yea it's frosty here today. ⛄️ And heated seats are a must ;) lol I drove away today after letting the Jeep sit for a few hours and it took about 5 min for the tires to return to round and not square from being frozen ;)

Top Bottom