Where did your Jeep take You this Week?

jarho00

Ruby took me from Texas to Mississippi and back, hauling my Shadow.

Sent from my EVO using WAYALIFE mobile app

Christarp

To the top of a mountain in Tillamook State Forest

BbO35cZ.jpg

N2FgEb9.jpg

also went down little rubicon with the quads! Definitely didn't want to take the jeep on it.

cXbIUB8.jpg

WisOf86.jpg

My friend (pictured above) flipped his quad end over end going down little rubicon!

Last edited:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Well it wasn't a wheeling day yesterday and I don't have a pic (I know I know it's worthless without pics :cheesy: ) but my jeep took me to Fort Dix NJ so I could retake my ASVAB test for the coast guard. Just waiting on my test score now

Sent from my iPhone

JKUx

Well it wasn't a wheeling day yesterday and I don't have a pic (I know I know it's worthless without pics :cheesy: ) but my jeep took me to Fort Dix NJ so I could retake my ASVAB test for the coast guard. Just waiting on my test score now

Sent from my iPhone

Good luck to ya!👍

David1tontj

To the top of a mountain in Tillamook State Forest

BbO35cZ.jpg

N2FgEb9.jpg

also went down little rubicon with the quads! Definitely didn't want to take the jeep on it.

cXbIUB8.jpg

WisOf86.jpg

My friend (pictured above) flipped his quad end over end going down little rubicon!

That must have hurt!! I almost went belly up going up the little rubicon in my Tj a few months back- it was night, I got a little too throttle happy, and she strode up on the rear wheels and turned sideways on me.. My steering box ended up resting on the big rock in the middle, and with 2 winches and about 30 minutes of recovery time, we had her down with nothing but a slightly bent tie rod!

Let me know next time you head over there, I am always looking for an excuse to go to Tillamook!

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

Christarp

That must have hurt!! I almost went belly up going up the little rubicon in my Tj a few months back- it was night, I got a little too throttle happy, and she strode up on the rear wheels and turned sideways on me.. My steering box ended up resting on the big rock in the middle, and with 2 winches and about 30 minutes of recovery time, we had her down with nothing but a slightly bent tie rod!

Let me know next time you head over there, I am always looking for an excuse to go to Tillamook!

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

yikes! After seeing little rubicon on my quad I can definitely say that my jeep isn't ready to tackle something like that quite yet! Little rubicon actually wasn't the one that ended our day though, he came out of that relatively unscathed, it was the mountain we descended in the panorama you see. About halfway down he caught a rock on his quad and it just started rolling and he had to bail as he watched it fall and bounce down probably 200 feet or so. I caught the exact same rock on mine, but managed to straighten it out luckily hah. It had been a long time since I'd had the quads out at TSF, mainly because we have sport quads so we're usually at the dunes, so we had to give them some love that day too.

you can see just how gone his handle bars were after the roll
pMUrnDa.jpg

all in all I'm surprised it wasn't worse, but he will need a new steering column, handle bars, throttle, electrical switch panel, rear brake, and front wheels. We also couldn't get it started that day so I had to tow him back, but once we made it home we got it started so luckily the engine is still good on it.

I've only been out a few times with my jeep and I stuck to the moderate trails, but I'd love to go again and try some new stuff, I'll definitely have to hit you up!

Armydog

Just out behind the house on the only rock I could find..... not much better than the mall, but everyone has to start somewhere.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1396223950.911323.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1396223963.660994.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1396223982.507244.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1396224000.801235.jpg

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app.......

JKUx

Tango Brother, just a rolling project/toy. I have big dreams and a little budget, so just a little at a time - but I love having it!!

^^^Right on, hardest part was getting the rig now something to keep me busy/entertained in between everything else!

Top Bottom