Where did your Jeep take You this Week?

Jeeptime

We took a trail run to Tassi Ranch yesterday. We started the run from Mesquite, NV. The run was 130 miles and took 10 hours. Then another hour and half back home to Las Vegas. That was a long day! The trail run took us through the Nevada and Arizona deserts. A lot of beautiful scenery. The weather was great in the hi 60’s and no wind. Interesting to see, 7 springs we passed, a couple of sinks holes, one was Devil’s Throat and the other was Devil’s Nostril. Many beautiful rock formations and a lot of red sand. A few pictures from the run.

Attachments

• DSC_0273.JPG
    DSC_0273.JPG
    276.2 KB · Views: 9
  • DSC_0138.JPG
    DSC_0138.JPG
    246.9 KB · Views: 8
  • DSC_0166.JPG
    DSC_0166.JPG
    277.7 KB · Views: 8
  • DSC_0177.JPG
    DSC_0177.JPG
    295.9 KB · Views: 8
  • DSC_0179.JPG
    DSC_0179.JPG
    218.9 KB · Views: 9
  • DSC_0206.JPG
    DSC_0206.JPG
    262.1 KB · Views: 9

Bullwinckle

Hooked
Like black pearl went to Yosemite to check out firefall and the valley. Super fun time. My pics of firefall aren’t as great as black pearls so I’ll just show the valley.

Attachments

• IMG_4598.jpeg
    IMG_4598.jpeg
    247.8 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_4595.jpeg
    IMG_4595.jpeg
    326.4 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_4532.jpeg
    IMG_4532.jpeg
    250.6 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_4505.jpeg
    IMG_4505.jpeg
    419.8 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_4502.jpeg
    IMG_4502.jpeg
    353.3 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_4486.jpeg
    IMG_4486.jpeg
    395.8 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_4460.jpeg
    IMG_4460.jpeg
    448.6 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_4429.jpeg
    IMG_4429.jpeg
    148.8 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_4423.jpeg
    IMG_4423.jpeg
    344.7 KB · Views: 8

black pearl

Hooked
Like black pearl went to Yosemite to check out firefall and the valley. Super fun time. My pics of firefall aren’t as great as black pearls so I’ll just show the valley.
The valley is always amazing!! Where did you shoot from?? I learned a lot talking with photographers there waiting for sunset. I used some of their suggestions and was surprised by my photos even. I didn’t even know how to change what they were talking about. Had to have the wife show me.

Bullwinckle

Hooked
The valley is always amazing!! Where did you shoot from?? I learned a lot talking with photographers there waiting for sunset. I used some of their suggestions and was surprised by my photos even. I didn’t even know how to change what they were talking about. Had to have the wife show me.
I’m not too sure exactly where we were we just sat down with a smaller group lol there was a larger group up the ways off the side of the road as well. I guess we were more to the east view of the fall thinking about it. That’s smart I didn’t think about asking the photographers but then again I was using my iPhone so not the greatest quality. Here a few pics I got.

Attachments

• IMG_4561.jpeg
    IMG_4561.jpeg
    304.3 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_4565.jpeg
    IMG_4565.jpeg
    333.4 KB · Views: 6

Bullwinckle

Hooked
it's been at least 35 years since I've been there, beautiful area.
Oh yea this was our first time and not the last! I think I’ll like it more in the winter though with less people. Planning on going again in the summer. Definitely a place to visit at least once in your life.

black pearl

Hooked
I’m not too sure exactly where we were we just sat down with a smaller group lol there was a larger group up the ways off the side of the road as well. I guess we were more to the east view of the fall thinking about it. That’s smart I didn’t think about asking the photographers but then again I was using my iPhone so not the greatest quality. Here a few pics I got.
You were pretty close to where we were. Probably only a hundred feet or so farther down. We were right off the side of the road behind a big log. We set up camp, had picnic blanket out for our daughter with three cameras set up across the front. We even had our backpacking stove for heating water for food.

jeeeep

Hooked
The landfill, after many years of recycling laptops/ desktops to donate back to organizations, covid fucked up the process and costs.
Took a load of what had collected over the last few years... 1100 pounds 😲

Large format printers on top - everything underneath was PC or box of laptops and some misc electronics

PC_landfill.jpg

Top Bottom