Whites Unite - Show off Your White Jeep Picture Thread!!

Kenny it's all good, I was in Colorado and didn't get back till late Sunday night. I'm glad you go to go and hope you enjoyed it. Let me know next time you go ill join you. I'm gonna head out there this weekend hopefully and crawl around.

The West Texas Crawlers group that I'm apart of will be going out there in Oct. That's gonna be the next time that I get to go. I'll let you know when it is.

Sorry for the late post. The lights and mounts are American Outlaw Jeep Parts

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

Here's my wife new 2014 all white rubicon unlimited that we just bought yesterday
20130914_170633.jpg

Welcome and nice Jeep! I like Polar Bear. I went with Lost Yeti for mine because a Yeti shouldn't be living in the West Texas heat hahaha

This one confuses me is it white with black or black with white...;):D love your rig.

simon

10 jk rubi 3.5" rc lift, black rocks, 35 bfg at, skyjacker dual steering, cherrybomb exhast, jks front track bar, cut flares.

07 jkur 4" skyjacker lift, mopar offroad bumpers, 1350 driveshafts, gear alloy rims, 37 nitto mid grapplers, warn 9.5cti winch, hids, mopar steps, skyjacker dual steering, skyjacker axle reinforcments, c gussets, mopar cold air intake, cherrybomb exhaust, poison spyder tramp stamp, evo d ring mounts.

This one confuses me is it white with black or black with white...;):D love your rig.

simon

10 jk rubi 3.5" rc lift, black rocks, 35 bfg at, skyjacker dual steering, cherrybomb exhast, jks front track bar, cut flares.

07 jkur 4" skyjacker lift, mopar offroad bumpers, 1350 driveshafts, gear alloy rims, 37 nitto mid grapplers, warn 9.5cti winch, hids, mopar steps, skyjacker dual steering, skyjacker axle reinforcments, c gussets, mopar cold air intake, cherrybomb exhaust, poison spyder tramp stamp, evo d ring mounts.

Identity crisis maybe :idontknow:

Kidding, kidding... Awesome Jeep bud :thumb::thumb:, can't wait to start modding mine :D

Top Bottom