Who Got Their iPhone 6?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
WooHoo!! Just got my new iPhone 6 today!!

photo 1.jpg

Size by shot compared to my old iPhone 5 and yes, I got me some BLING!! :)
photo 2.jpg

photo 5.jpg

Crazy thing is, we ordered one for Cindy at the same time but, still waiting for hers to come in :grayno:

How about you, did you get yours? :D

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Oh, and did I mention that I finally ditched ATT and got me a real carrier who actually has service out here - Yeah Boy, back with Verizon again!! :thumb:

bkac

Caught the Bug
Oh, and did I mention that I finally ditched ATT and got me a real carrier who actually has service out here - Yeah Boy, back with Verizon again!! :thumb:

Way to go! Verizon :thumbup:

Sent from my VS980 4G using WAYALIFE mobile app

Sharkey

Word Ninja
My plan is up in two days. I'd love to switch to Verizon but it's hard to give up my ATT unlimited data plan.

Still haven't decided between the 6 and 6+ though.

H8ROADS

Caught the Bug
Nice, I preordered one but due to a Verizon glitch with existing customers with corporate discounts it took me over an hour and a half (4:30am) until I could place my preorder so I don't get it until 10/17. :(

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Way to go! Verizon :thumbup:

No kidding. I had been a Verizon user well before they were Verizon but switched to ATT in order to get an iPhone when they first came out. And, I would have just stayed with ATT if not for the fact that they don't have any coverage where I really need it. Glad to be back on a service that will provide service.

After making the mistake of installing ios8 on my 4s, I may be forced to upgrade! ;)

:cheesy: Oh darn :D

My plan is up in two days. I'd love to switch to Verizon but it's hard to give up my ATT unlimited data plan.

Still haven't decided between the 6 and 6+ though.

I might have gone with the 6+ if not for the fact that they are backordered until October. After seeing one in person, I'm happy that I just got the 6 which is still a lot bigger than my old 5. The 6+ is cool but maybe a bit too big for my taste.

Schweetjk

Wow! I didn't realize how much difference in size that is. I can't wait till I get one, I hope you really like yours.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
I almost bought a mini a few weeks ago. I'm thinking of getting the 6+ instead of a mini. I need to hold one in my hands though before I pull the trigger.

MTG

Caught the Bug
I only have a 4s. As hard as you are on phones, you should get a Motorola startac flip phone. No screen to break. ;)

Having chased technology for a while I'm actually considering "upgrading" to a dumb phone or dropping it all together. :yup:

DA RUNT

Recently downgraded :grayno:
gonna wait til I get home to upgrade :wings:

Attachments

• IMG_2988.jpg
    IMG_2988.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 328
Top Bottom