Who Got Their iPhone 6?

Hot94Z28

Have the 6+ for about a month now. One of the best iPhones I have had and some of the stuff I missed on android so the best all around phone I have had yet.

tpietzsch

Got the 6, I like it because the Wayalife photos on the bigger screen are bitchen. It's hard to text with one hand though. The 6+ in my opinion is ridiculously large so I went with the standard issue.

scull20

I just got the 6 last week. I enjoy looking at the larger screen, but don't enjoy carrying it around...I actually prefer the size of the 4.

mastrcruse

Ivey ad my plus for about a week. It's definitely big but so nice to see things on a bigger screen and apps/Siri seem to work better. There are apps out there for 1 handed keyboards if that's an issue. It has numbers, keynote ect. and that makes the integration with my ipad really nice for business.

I almost switched to the note 4 but stayed Apple because of that integration. Also, I've heard friends having huge issues switching and text messaging being messed up. If integration isn't a huge thing, I'd recommend going to the note 4 and buying an iPod for iTunes music for the car.

Mike_D

Ivey ad my plus for about a week. It's definitely big but so nice to see things on a bigger screen and apps/Siri seem to work better. There are apps out there for 1 handed keyboards if that's an issue. It has numbers, keynote ect. and that makes the integration with my ipad really nice for business.

I almost switched to the note 4 but stayed Apple because of that integration. Also, I've heard friends having huge issues switching and text messaging being messed up. If integration isn't a huge thing, I'd recommend going to the note 4 and buying an iPod for iTunes music for the car.

The text message thing is super easy to avoid- just turn off iMessages before switching.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
i must say this new iphone 6 is so fast compared to my 4s its insane! also the bigger screen is great for watching the wayalife videos on youtube ;)

Armydog

I am loving the size of this 6 plus. It's huge and I it on an otter box defender case. It's huge and black and awesome. Does that make me gay or just racist? #love my phone

Top Bottom