Who Got Their iPhone 6?

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
how is everyone enjoying there 6? how does it feel in your hands size wise? performance any better? i still need to ditch my 4s asap lol

pastorwug

This is a solid option.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

AT&T will not cancel my order, they say its "in process", which it nhas been for over 6 weeks so far.
Apple can't help me they say either.

Sorry, business accounts like mine that pays near $900 a month get no special privileges. - and I just want to be special like my Mom said I was. :cheesy:

JAGS

Hooked
lol trust me im not thinking about it at all lol just looking for some reviews since its been out for a bit now and people have had time to get use to it.

I'm loving mine just because of the performance and speed factor over my previous iphone4. I haven't even dug into all the cool features yet. Plus, I'm now seeing .037256396 better mpg in the jeep. Lol. 😉👍

- Jason

SaddleTramp

how is everyone enjoying there 6? how does it feel in your hands size wise? performance any better? i still need to ditch my 4s asap lol

Coz, if you're still running a "4" get the 6, big difference in features and speed and the larger screen real estate is worth it alone. I kept my 5 for my son to use as an iPod touch and its a big difference in screen size and alone.

I'm loving mine just because of the performance and speed factor over my previous iphone4. I haven't even dug into all the cool features yet. Plus, I'm now seeing .037256396 better mpg in the jeep. Lol. 😉👍

- Jason

You really need to upgrade, this isn't the 90's anymore. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1414779768.126307.jpg

MTG

Caught the Bug
How do you not cut your face and fingers on that??? My phone was like that for half a day and bugged the crap out of me. Spend a few bucks to fix it then turn it for $200 back at verizon and get yourself the 6. ;)

I like to cut myself. :shock:

MTG

Caught the Bug
Old news I know, but I picked up my 6+ from the office today. I have to say it is very nice! :thumb:

JAGS

Hooked
Old news I know, but I picked up my 6+ from the office today. I have to say it is very nice! :thumb:

Should've just waited for the 7+. Lol 😂😂

Once you start using it, you'll appreciate the speed increases in just bout everything on it. The camera isn't too shabby either.

MTG

Caught the Bug
Should've just waited for the 7+. Lol 

Once you start using it, you'll appreciate the speed increases in just bout everything on it. The camera isn't too shabby either.

Does your pinterest load faster?

Top Bottom