Who Loves Their Factory Stock Jeep

holliewood61

I roll a mostly stock rig as well. Our tj has been very reluctantly untouched in the 5 years we have had it. The only thing that has saved it is the fact that that i have a cj that has been extensively modified and is always being messed with.

On day it will go under the knife, but ill have to buy my wife a jku first.

Sent from my LGLS991 using WAYALIFE mobile app

majorbanjo

Factory Stock.......needs lower gearing.......but otherwise happy....

1025-13222131532017.jpg

Vincent

I love my stocker! I may upgrade the head & fog lights to LEDs but that's really about it for me.

2013 JKR.jpg

DKronk42

this makes me miss my 2 door, it was pseudo stock I had 10a jkur coils in it and ran 33x12.5 tires, I loved the stance it gave me

10abadilla/jk

Yeah, that's the problem I'm running into. My Jeep has become a primary commuter and it is killing me in fuel prices. Plus, 3.21s and 35s suck.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
I'm right there with you. I'm running 3.21s and 35s. I commute with mine now and only get 175 miles to the tank. I finally couldn't take it any more and put the down payment for a regear this coming Thursday.

Sent from my LG-H900 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Draconianwinter

I love my stocker! I may upgrade the head & fog lights to LEDs but that's really about it for me.

View attachment 262535
I think i was of that opinion at one time as well. Next thing I knew I was wheeling it with other people and wanted to be able to do harder tails with them. To this day I have yet to replace the headlights and I am now sitting on 35s and about to swap out the evo leveling kit to a Rancho 2 inch lift lol. Love that silver Rubicon. It's a great jeep even stock. IMG_20170610_145407_296.jpg hers mine as it is today

Sent from my SM-N920V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Vincent

I think i was of that opinion at one time as well. Next thing I knew I was wheeling it with other people and wanted to be able to do harder tails with them. To this day I have yet to replace the headlights and I am now sitting on 35s and about to swap out the evo leveling kit to a Rancho 2 inch lift lol. Love that silver Rubicon. It's a great jeep even stock. View attachment 265576 hers mine as it is today

Sent from my SM-N920V using WAYALIFE mobile app

thx! nice rig bro!
my last wrangler was a '09 JKU that I had mildly upgraded with a leveling kit, 4:88's, 33's & detroit truetracs front & rear. it was a billy goat. ended up selling it for a decent price & after 2 subaru's decided to get back in the Jeep family. nothing compares to having the ability of taking off the doors & top!!!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom