Who Loves Their Factory Stock Jeep

Draconianwinter

thx! nice rig bro!
my last wrangler was a '09 JKU that I had mildly upgraded with a leveling kit, 4:88's, 33's & detroit truetracs front & rear. it was a billy goat. ended up selling it for a decent price & after 2 subaru's decided to get back in the Jeep family. nothing compares to having the ability of taking off the doors & top!!!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
Thanks. And yeah after buying my first jeep years ago, it was an 87 cj7 , I have found I pretty much hate owning anything else other than a jeep lol. Mine is definitely getting where I want it for now. I am gong to replace the suspension with the 2 inch lift from Rancho. After that will be regear to 4.88, rock lights and new sound system. The sound system will be all marine rated lol. That is about all I well do to her until she is paid off. Then will be looking to go to pr44 axles to run 37s with a 3 inch lift. Not sure on what lockers just yet. More than lonely I will go with a set by ox since I have had them before and won't have to add an on-board air to run them.

Sent from my SM-N920V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Desertman

I am looking at a stock TJ that is a Japanese import with 31k miles. It looks very good for the age and has full service history from the dealer. Oh and why from Japan, its right hand drive and will be used in the uk.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Kalums

I am looking at a stock TJ that is a Japanese import with 31k miles. It looks very good for the age and has full service history from the dealer. Oh and why from Japan, its right hand drive and will be used in the uk.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app
The Japanese are generally very anal about their vehicles, in my experience there is an full Inspection annually (which you have to pay for out of your pocket) and the vehicle tax there is NUTS. They usually take good care of their vehicles and keep them for a long time. So I hope everything works out for you.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using WAYALIFE mobile app

jeepn4fun

I've had mine for a year and just got an LOD Destroyer front bumper only because I recently hit a deer. It's at the body shop right now do I can't even show pics. I have about $10,000 spend in my head and its a pretty bad a$$ rig, lol.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom