WILD WILD WEST : The 2013 JK-Experience [2 Part Series]

Freaking fantastic!!

Couldn't believe the way that back window cracked!

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:
After getting air the general seems fitting and it is a mopar:thumbup:

Sent from the"Zone of Influence"

Wow, great job Cindy, Eddie, Evo crew and everyone. I've really skewed the view stats by watching it probably 10 times already. Spent a night at the camp site at Toroweep back in 2001 after driving out there in a buddy's TJ with no top, dusty, but can't wait to get back up there. Don't look down, :eek:

Last edited:
Wow!

Awesome job Eddie & Cindy! You guys are pro's at filming jeeps doing what they do best. It's hard to capture the true difficulty of crawling, but you guys get it right. I would love to do one of these trips one day!:thumb: thanks for taking all of us there.:rock:

Just finally got to watch this thing last night. Awesome! And what a great use for zip ties! Keep up the good work

Freaking fantastic!!

Couldn't believe the way that back window cracked!

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

A big spare tire alone mounted on the tailgate will do the same thing in a similar situation and worse. Bill was just lucky that his tire was mounted on a bumper tire carrier.

Awesome job Eddie & Cindy! You guys are pro's at filming jeeps doing what they do best. It's hard to capture the true difficulty of crawling, but you guys get it right. I would love to do one of these trips one day!:thumb: thanks for taking all of us there.:rock:

Thank you, it really is hard to capture rock crawling AND to edit it in a way that isn't boring. It is a real struggle and do hope that we are getting better at it.

Just finally got to watch this thing last night. Awesome! And what a great use for zip ties! Keep up the good work

LOL!! Zip ties are part of my 5 Essentials Kit:

1. Zip Ties
2. Duct Tape
3. BFH
4. Pry Bar
5. HD Ratchet Strap

:D

Great video! Thanks Eddie and Cindy for this outstanding production! :thumb: We'll even overlook the 'camera fade' on the double driveshaft wheelie...just wish we could have seen your jaw dropping expression that caused the fade! :cheesy: You guys rock! :rock: :rock:

Great video! Thanks Eddie and Cindy for this outstanding production! :thumb: We'll even overlook the 'camera fade' on the double driveshaft wheelie...just wish we could have seen your jaw dropping expression that caused the fade! :cheesy: You guys rock! :rock: :rock:

:cheesy: Oh yes, I think the look on my face would have been way better and would have said way more about what I was seeing than anything. Thank you for being so forgiving of the "camera fade" :blush:

A big spare tire alone mounted on the tailgate will do the same thing in a similar situation and worse. Bill was just lucky that his tire was mounted on a bumper tire carrier.

This has convinced me that I've got to do something about my tire carrier. It sits way to close to the rear window.
Guess I'll have to knuckle down and get the EVO system if I don't want to lose the window - probably an expensive window!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom