WILD WILD WEST : The 2013 JK-Experience [2 Part Series]

AF_Jeepster

Thanks!

Thanks for the video Eddie. I always love watching them. Keep up the great work, we all appreciate what you do.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Again, thank you everyone. Cindy and I are grateful for the kind words and we truly are happy to hear that you all enjoyed Part 1 of WILD WILD WEST. For those of you who were asking, we are trying really hard to make this into a 2 part series but it's hard to say for sure if that's how it ends up. In any case, we are working on it now and will do what we can to get it out as soon as possible. :cool:

catahoula

Caught the Bug
Nice video guys!:thumb: Have not read all the comments and don't know if it was mentioned but who has the Bad Ass silver and black JK?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
What exactly happened on that obstacle to cause that much failure? Coming down and in the gas?

I know you can't see it thanks to the fact that the camera left the action as I took a few steps back but, Chris literally got all 4 of his tires off the ground. I thought for sure he was going over but, when his rear tires touched back down, his spinning rear tires came to a halt and his drive shaft blew. When his front tires returned to earth, same thing happened. The breaks were so violent that his rear axle rosette welds bust and the tube spun and up front, his tie-rod snapped.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I watched that part three times. My mouth dropped watching it, I'm sure Eddie saw his Jeep rolling over. Glad no one was hurt :thumb:

As mentioned, that was Chris' Jeep, not mine. I was the guy filming him before running for cover :shock:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Isn't the 4 dr Randy's...and very nice! The 2 dr..that's stretched right?

Right, that would be Andrew Gorman's JK. Sweet ride for sure - a lot like VENGEANCE. I don't think he has any posts but, I know he just signed up on the forum recently.

JK's JK

Banned
As mentioned, that was Chris' Jeep, not mine. I was the guy filming him before running for cover :shock:

I could not tell a difference when watching the video. I have to say watching all the video's that you've/ wifey produced there getting really good in quality. Hollywood hit you up yet? Was there pictures of Chris flying in the air?

Jeeper Jr.

Right, that would be Andrew Gorman's JK. Sweet ride for sure - a lot like VENGEANCE. I don't think he has any posts but, I know he just signed up on the forum recently.

That two door is my dream rig...great vid btw:thumbup:

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Thank you. I know it took a long time to get done and for that, we apologize.

:clap2:

No need to apologize Eddie! The amount of time it takes you guys to produce videos like you do is shown in the quality of the videos! Take all the time you need

Sent from my iPhone

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I could not tell a difference when watching the video. I have to say watching all the video's that you've/ wifey produced there getting really good in quality. Hollywood hit you up yet? Was there pictures of Chris flying in the air?

LOL!! Trust me, Hollywood wouldn't be interested in what we do.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
That two door is my dream rig...great vid btw:thumbup:

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

It's basically this Jeep...

attachment.php

You can read all about it here if you haven't already...

http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?...The-Curmudgeon-s-Revenge-2-Door-Build-Project!!

Top Bottom