WILD WILD WEST : The 2013 JK-Experience [2 Part Series]

Right Rudder

They were the worse parts by far. The bypass part where Chris blew up scared me more than the double bump he broke on and I had to go first. Hate that sideways crap.

I'm the same way man, I've always HATED off-camber shit and I don't know many folks at all who are comfortable with it. Straight-ahead climbs (especially in a long wheelbase vehicle aka 4 door JK) have never worried me as much as flopping on a side.

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
They were the worse parts by far. The bypass part where Chris blew up scared me more than the double bump he broke on and I had to go first. Hate that sideways crap.

That's funny, as I was fixing my broke jeep. I looked up and you were crawling up that.

I thought to myself.. " fuck I'm glad I broke, I get to winch up this shit and not have to that off camber climb"

4xfun

Great video! I look forward to watching part 2. I hope I win the shot glasses, it will make the honey sweeter.

Hack12

I thought to myself.. " fuck I'm glad I broke, I get to winch up this shit and not have to that off camber climb"

You know you're into some pretty hardcore wheeling when the thought of epic personal destruction is preferable to completing the obstacle.

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
SWAeeeeete, great video .. what was the specs on that two door JK? that thing look nice.

sj

It was stretched like vengeance, if I recall. Factory rubicon axles on 37's. evo mfg aluminum body panels. Evo mfg high clearance long arm. Genrite tire carrier. King coilovers.

I think he just did a motor swap and axle upgrades

The bad's two door built IMO. I loved driving behind him.

Last edited:

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
You know you're into some pretty hardcore wheeling when the thought of epic personal destruction is preferable to completing the obstacle.

I'm just a big pussy really. What the video doesn't show is, I spun the axle tube on the rear axle. Still not fixed yet.,,

Smokinjoe

It was stretched like vengeance, if I recall. Factory rubicon axles on 37's. evo mfg aluminum body panels. Evo mfg high clearance long arm. Genrite tire carrier. King coilovers.

I think he just did a motor swap and axle upgrades

The bad's two door built IMO. I loved driving behind him.

Thx for the update that is a nice two door the only two door on JKX

1BAMFR

That's funny, as I was fixing my broke jeep. I looked up and you were crawling up that.

What exactly happened on that obstacle to cause that much failure? Coming down and in the gas?

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
What exactly happened on that obstacle to cause that much failure? Coming down and in the gas?

As he said before, launching your jeep in the air with the tires spinning and then coming down to a complete stop will break a lot of shit.

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
As he said before, launching your jeep in the air with the tires spinning and then coming down to a complete stop will break a lot of shit.

Yup, to much gas.

I'm really not use to power of the 3.6, the Nitto's hook up far better than any tire that I have ran. (First trail I ran with them) That's the excuse I'm sticking to

JK's JK

Banned
Yup, to much gas.

I'm really not use to power of the 3.6, the Nitto's hook up far better than any tire that I have ran. (First trail I ran with them) That's the excuse I'm sticking to

You where the one that flew the Jeep in the air in the Video?

1BAMFR

I've never wheeled on that slick rock stuff but damn it looks fun...A question for you that have...is it safe to say a trail grappler would do better on it then a mud grappler? Seems like more contact patch the better?

Top Bottom