WILD WILD WEST : The 2013 JK-Experience [2 Part Series]

OrangegasmJKU

Wow!!

You guys make such great videos and the trips you go on are spectacular! One of my goals before I die is to join you guys on one of your JK experience adventure in the future! Your entire trip highlights everything that I love about offroading adventures; Friends, food, outdoors and fun!! Keep it up, can't wait for part 2 :)

Hack12

Another amazing adventure that I feel like I was a small part of. Simply awesome!

A sincere thank you to Eddy & Cindy for putting so much time into these films and then releasing them free of charge. You guys are a class act!

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1393797349.941551.jpg

Emptybrass

You did an awesome job. My 2 sons and I watched it this morning and they both want me to take my jeep "off-roading" like that. I can't wait until the next one comes!!

JKU EXTREME

Very nice job. I loved how long it was, sort if felt like a short movie, at the end I was dumbfounded because I forgot it came in increments and not all one movie. Nice job Eddie and Cindy, y'all De-Man.

...One Day

pacountryboy

Awesome awesome awesome.... I'm gonna go pick a copy of the article up tomorrow.... Thanks guys!

Sent by the satellites....

bran996

Freakn amazing. Hopefully I'll be able to build my jeep up soon.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thank you Eddie and Cindy for another great video!!! Watching it with my Jeep'n buddies (my three girls), you made us a part of an incredible experience! We are looking forward to the rest of them. Thanks for helping all of us experience it as if we were there.

NFRs2000NYC

Caught the Bug
Just finished watching on my big screen....outstanding as usual. I didn't have the discipline to wait for all the parts to be released. :D

Right Rudder

The off-camber sections had me worried on behalf of the drivers, can't imagine how they felt. Watched it three times now just to soak it all in. Bring on Part 2!

ttfhell

The off-camber sections had me worried on behalf of the drivers, can't imagine how they felt. Watched it three times now just to soak it all in. Bring on Part 2!

They were the worse parts by far. The bypass part where Chris blew up scared me more than the double bump he broke on and I had to go first. Hate that sideways crap.

Top Bottom