WILD WILD WEST : The 2013 JK-Experience [2 Part Series]

TJ2JK

Sweet Video. Nice to see areas in my own 'backyard'.....I need to get down to St George and wheel that area. My son has run those trails and said it's a nice alternative to Moab.
Thanks for the great videos. Can't wait for part II.

BERT.

gorgeous, as usual! your landscapes are beautiful! Bravo! friendships from France ......:clap2::clap2:

Graywolf

Great Video, No doubt you had a great trip. Thanks for all the hard work it took to share this with us. :thumb:

Overrox

Living here in AZ I know how hard the wheeling is out here. Another quality video!! I cant wait for the rest to come out.:thumb:

Last edited:

Broken trail

Great job like always Eddie!

:clap2:another good film looks like a lot of fun and i envy the nearly mud free trail's
Crossing four states in just seven days and covering almost 1,000 miles of America's wild west, the 2013 Off Road Evolution JK-Experience presented by Nitto Tire was by far one of the most demanding adventures to date. In Part 1 of WILD WILD WEST, you'll get to see all the fun we had playing out in the Sand Hollows OHV Area, our trek across the Honeymoon Trail, our breath taking visit to Toroweap and finally, our stay over at the Bar 10 dude ranch. I hope you'll enjoy our presentation.

If you'd like to read about our adventures, you can find an 8 page article that I wrote about it in the new May issue of 4 Wheel Drive & Sport Utility Magazine. It's available on newsstands now and the cover looks like this...

main.php

Last but not least, if you'd like to WIN a pair of WAYALIFE shot glasses, simply post up a response on this thread. Yup, that's all you've gotta do and a WINNER will be selected at random and announced next Sunday, March 9th.

main.php

Good luck to all of you and thanks for watching!! :cool:

More than just a Jeep, it's a WAYALIFE!

Topper

Hell yeah! Bad ass great vid awesome work guys cant wait for part 2 to come out great work guys awesome.

ttfhell

Great work Eddie and Cindy! Thirty minutes too! What people may or may not know they were always the first people up and the last people in. After helping out repairing jeeps til the wee hours they would then have to download video cards etc. if they got more than four hours of sleep each night I would be very surprised. Thanks for the great video and the committing the memories to digital!!

jesse3638

Hooked
Awesome video. Been waiting to watch it. Good to know about the 4:10's and the 6 speed. I'm running the same setup, so that just reaffirms that ill be dropping in 5:13's when I go to 37's. Sorry it had to come at your expense but thanks for the demonstration as to what can happen when you get heavy on the skinny. It was probably just muscle memory though, because isn't that how cops are trained to drive?...haha..;). Have to take the shots when I get the chance...haha. I'm gonna try watching it in 3D now.

Sent from my EVO using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

prpichm

Wild Wild West Video

Crossing four states in just seven days and covering almost 1,000 miles of America's wild west, the 2013 Off Road Evolution JK-Experience presented by Nitto Tire was by far one of the most demanding adventures to date. In Part 1 of WILD WILD WEST, you'll get to see all the fun we had playing out in the Sand Hollows OHV Area, our trek across the Honeymoon Trail, our breath taking visit to Toroweap and finally, our stay over at the Bar 10 dude ranch. I hope you'll enjoy our presentation.

If you'd like to read about our adventures, you can find an 8 page article that I wrote about it in the new May issue of 4 Wheel Drive & Sport Utility Magazine. It's available on newsstands now and the cover looks like this...

main.php

Last but not least, if you'd like to WIN a pair of WAYALIFE shot glasses, simply post up a response on this thread. Yup, that's all you've gotta do and a WINNER will be selected at random and announced next Sunday, March 9th.

main.php

Good luck to all of you and thanks for watching!! :cool:

More than just a Jeep, it's a WAYALIFE!

Awesome video! Fantastic quality and equally fantastic scenery not to mention the great wheeling that took place. Can't wait for the next installment...act two hurry please!!!!!!

Damtall55

Awesome video!! :clap2: I am waiting for the time that my JKU will be able to do half of the stuff you guys do in your videos!! Thanks for sharing Eddie and looking forward to the next video release!! :standing wave:

Big Mike

Top Bottom