WIN a Pair of WAYALIFE Shot Glasses!!

jelliott076

I could definitely use a set of these when I start adventuring around the Phoenix Area. Since I'm close, the first place the rig is taking me is Sedona...then maybe the Grand Canyon.

Rubicon 2013 WOL 1c.jpg :thumb:

medler1

Any nice gentle trails near Deep Creek Lake MD?

Bad news is I shall be leaving my 2007 CRD Unlimited Safari all locked up at Heathrow Airport Long-stay here in the UK.
Good news is I pick up a rental JK from the lovely folks at Avis in Pittsburgh for three weeks of road trip through the Appalachians.
Looking forward to trying out the Pentastar engine before deciding whether to buy a direct import or go for another European CRD when its time to trade-in.
Anyone know of any gentle forest trails in the area? We are staying in a cabin up in the hills near Terra Alta.
Nothing extreme or jamboree style though, it'll probably be a new vehicle and any scratches will definitely have to be paid for!

mcgeno99

Starting off summer in the MUD

First run with the NEW Jeep in the Mud~!!

Attachments

• DSC_0074.jpg
    DSC_0074.jpg
    147.3 KB · Views: 124

ouroborus2012

Gwnf

My family and FUGAZI here will be spending many weekends in the George Washington National Forest conquering all that is before us!! Thanks for the opportunity for the glasses! Wild Turkey Honey will be THAT MUCH better from them! :beer:

jeeplift.jpg

Hayman_6735

Padre Island National Seashore - Corpus Christi, Tx

60 miles of 4 wheel drive only beach -- :brows:

Attachments

• white jeep.jpg
    white jeep.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 142

TheGrinch

Hi, I am in Quebec city Canada, not much overlanding up here so my jeep is gonna take me on the shores of the ocean far east. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1400979127.888325.jpg

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Rubicon for sure with old friends and new, hopefully fordyce and dusy as well but we will see. And maybe back to Utah for some more fun.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1400979322.910480.jpg

David1tontj

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1400990271.747702.jpg
Hitting up the rubicon in June with a bunch of great people 👍 ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1400990366.893676.jpg

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

Armydog

Do you need my address to send the shot glasses? Flat rate box should be fine....

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app.......

Sinnth1

This summer I will be working must save up money to start the next stage of my build by spring of 2015
once that is done I will start planning some off road adventures!! My 2014 JK Unlimited Stage 1 Build 009.jpg My 2014 JK Unlimited Stage 1 Build 007.jpg

Whiskey River

This summer the Jeep will be taking me across this great nation of ours. Headed from Virginia Beach, VA to San Diego, CA for a new duty station. We'll be taking two to three weeks with stops in Colorado, Utah and Arizona to do some wheeling, hiking and see old friends. First stop last week was one last trip to drive on the beach in the Outer Banks, NC then we headed to Michigan to drop the kids off. In a couple days it will be time to haul ass and get to Colorado.
image.jpg

Wethy

it'll be taking me all over ontario! to the beaches, dunes, and hopefully i can find some fun offroad trails! 20140523_113112.jpg

JKMag

I would love to go out to the Jeep Jamboree in the Black Hills SD in september,... been watching some of their videos.

Attachments

• jkur.jpg
    jkur.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 77
Top Bottom