WIN a Pair of WAYALIFE Shot Glasses!!

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1400819096.139926.jpg

I have the month of September off and two weeks of October. The plan so far is to drive the Mojave road. Then drive up north for a week of camping/exploring in Truckee and Tahoe. Then finally off to the coast and camp in Pismo for a week.
Kinda all over the place and at our leisure. No rush, just cruise and have a good time.

drtnwtr

Looking forward to the Rubicon trip in a couple weeks with the WAYALIFE crew! Can't wait to run this classic trail with you all.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1400819747.373954.jpg

LuckyPunk

Going to Carlsbad CA

Now I have to figure out how to get 4 people + Gear there too
DSC_000022.jpg

Bunny enjoying some shade today!

Brent W

All over the mountains of Colorado and a few trips to Moab. Possibly if all plans out a fall expedition trip to the North Rim of the Grand Canyon from Grand Junction. Most of the trip can be traveled off road so it should be interesting. JK Glade Park.jpg

chasAZmtbr

Heading back to Moab for round two and then a few Sedona trips

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Attachments

• 1400821966920.jpg
    1400821966920.jpg
    236 KB · Views: 170
  • 1400822010965.jpg
    1400822010965.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 164

Wizard

My family and I will be heading to Stockton Beach, Australia, for some fun in the sand dunes, and a leisurely drive along the beach.

JeepBeach13Small_zpsb4178935.jpg

pastorwug

IMG_0390.jpg

Going to go find a world of color and excitement out there this summer.
Highlight of the summer will be the Rubicon Run with a bunch of folks I'm looking forward to meeting and enjoying time with.
The challenges will be a joy.

iRonin

In about 4 hours it's going to be taking us to New Orleans for the weekend :) not many rocks in the swamplands but plenty of history!

8utegu4e.jpg

Sent via Ansible

thayerchase

Unfortunately, my Jeep will be in the garage all summer as I'm deployed until December :grayno: Can I still play tho?

Mean lookin' jeep man. I like to see a good 2-door sprinkled in occasionally w/everyone and there dogs 4-doors!! (I'd prolly buy one if i could've afforded it though..lol)

Top Bottom