WIN a ROCK HARD JK Sport Cage - GET PREPARED for MOAB GIVEAWAY!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JKStair

Thanks Wayalife and Rock Hard 4X4 for the chance at winning this! This is the next mod on the list for our Jeep. Peace of mind for when the wife and kiddos are out with me. IMG_0614.jpg

JCMULEY

Duh... Because I don't have one yet! Thanks for the Bitchin opportunity.

Attachments

• 1455163734535.jpg
    1455163734535.jpg
    213.8 KB · Views: 110

boardsurfer

Because it only takes a split second for me to get in over my head:

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1455164805.869267.jpg

Thank you Wayalife and Rock Hard 4x4 for the giveaway.

ShortNFat

I'll keep it short. I need added protection as i'm very likely to roll my rig. Plus i can probably make it out to Moab. Thanks for the opportunity :thumb:
IMG_0031.jpg

Dstolp_jk

I wanted to start off by saying Thank you to Rock Hard and Eddie and Cindy for this killer opportunity. Since my JK is a daily driver, and I enjoy taking my daughters out wheeling on the weekends, I know how important safety is. I would love to be able to have a little more piece of mind with having a Rock Hard cage installed.

IMG_3803.jpg

HoosierWolf

First off I'm a noob. My wife would really appreciate the extra spots the cage provides for her to panic and grab hold while I'm driving & the extra protection would be a plus as well.

Attachments

• JeepDoos.jpg
    JeepDoos.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 78

blackrubi14

This is on my list, winning it would speed up the process for sure. Thank you Eddie, Cindy and Rock Hard for this opportunity!

CO 2.jpg

mattfl

Extra protection for the wife is always a good thing! Awesome opportunity! :thumb:

Attachments

• 22012898598_c1126da15e_o_arr.jpg
    22012898598_c1126da15e_o_arr.jpg
    185.5 KB · Views: 75

james2003w

Student loans have put affording upgrades on the back burner. Since I started Jeeping in 2010, I have been interested going on an adventure or trip such as JK Experience or running some trails such as Rubicon or MOAB. Winning this sport cage will greatly be appreciated and help me on my way of taking those adventures I've been wanting to. My friends and family would also greatly appreciate this sport cage for when I go out on the trail or run around topless as it provides the additional protection they believe I should have. Thank you for the consideration.

IMG_0104.jpg

screenman 80

IMG_0477.jpg

I would love to have one of those! my ol lady might go on the trail with me again, would give her a sense of added protection. Wishfull thinking on my part lol, we went on a trail one time and she totally freaked out worried about rolling over, so if i had this set up might help, if not then for myself.
thanks guys for this awesome give away.

athwranger

This would be awesome I could definitely use this. Been in many situations where I was thinking Dam I wish i had a cage just in case... Exactly what I was thinking in the attached picture :beer:

Attachments

• 1455215946883.jpg
    1455215946883.jpg
    116.2 KB · Views: 87

Basquelander

Another Family adventurist here...and would love to add a cage! Thank you Wayalife and Rock Hard.
Perfect for when we drive into here and find ourselves under whats falling there.
IMG_3486.jpg IMG_3516 (2).jpg

Shadow's_Jeep

Caught the Bug
Thanks Wayalife and Rockhard for this opportunity! It would add more piece of mind to being safer out on the trail.
:thumb: 10710852_780227585352659_6057082043157355735_n.jpg

twoxstreem

Thanks WAL and Rockhard this is an awesome contest. We are planning on having a little jeeper arriving in a few months and rolling around with a Rockhard cage will give some piece of mind for the family.

Thanks for the opportunity to make jeeping better and my family safer.

IMG_6795.jpg

chipper

As I'm learning more about my jeep and what it / I can do with it. I'm having many more butt puckering moments out on the trail. Having a hard rock sport cage will make me feel safer.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1455234367.923777.jpg

Thirdcoastborn

Somtimes you gotta put the pedal down...

Sometimes you just have to put the pedal down... (see picture) I would love to have the Rock-Hard Sport Cage for my 09' 2dr JK. Mods are coming in hot just before 50th EJS this year!!! Wifey wants a cage, so what better than to win the best sport cage on the market!!! See you guys at EJS :thumb:

Jeep (2).jpg

Benito

Caught the Bug
I am starting to beef up my jeep and am currently waiting on some parts to come in in preparation for a trip to the rubicon hopefully this year with my dad, a sport cage would be a great addition to the build sheet!

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1455251202.354031.jpg

SierraSilver

I need this cage to keep me and my family safe in case the unthinkable happens on the fwy, out in the desert or on the rocks!

IMG_0952.jpg

Thank you for another great giveaway! First, I would love the cage because my Jeep is a 2 door and the shorter wheel base always has me worried about flopping on the trail. Also, now that I take my wife wheeling with me, I would feel safer knowing her pretty little head is protected! Good luck everyone! ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1455255839.947208.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom