WIN a ROCK HARD JK Sport Cage - GET PREPARED for MOAB GIVEAWAY!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
image.jpg
We enjoy taking our Jeep out and pushing it to the limits and we need better safety / protection to us in the cab. A Rock Hard sports cage would be the perfect fix and fit!!!! Thanks for the opportunity to win your product, and we see you at Moab!!!:thumb:

Hot94Z28

Oh I have been thinking about getting this for awhile, it is definitely on my to do list even if I don't win. Good luck to all.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1455311388.298874.jpg

Armydog

I need to win this

To WIN:
• You need to be a registered member of WAYALIFE.com.

Check... :beer:

• You need to make (1) ONE POST on this thread explaining why you need a Rock Hard Sport Cage for your Jeep.

Here is my post. My Jeep is a work in progress being built on a very limited budget over an extended period of time (due to the aforementioned limited budget). That having been said, the Pumpkin is ALREADY a more capable rig than I am a driver. My inexperience will undoubtedly cause a flop-over or a roll over at some point in the future. Despite my efforts to avoid this, as I get more daring over time I can see it happening. I love myself and am fond of my facial features as they are - I do not really want to rearrange my face on a rock! therefor, I need the protection of a full cage on my baby. Plus it's my birthday! Actually just a few days before this give away, so winning would soften the pain of not getting any cool presents on the actual day

Check... :beer::beer:

• You need to include a photo of your Jeep in your post.

Check... ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1454711664.462400.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1454711623.534711.jpg

• You need to post your response on or before 12:00 MIDNIGHT-PST, Sunday, February 28, 2016.

Check... :beer::beer::beer:

• (1) ONE member will be selected at random to win this prize between the hours of 5:00 and 7:00 PM-PST, Monday, February 29, 2016. A Private Message will be sent to the member in question and an announcement will be made in an official thread posted in this forum:

I will finish off these beers while I wait...

Jk4lfe

With a little one on the way, and a 5 year old who loves wheeling; stationed at Fort Wainwright, in Alaska where the roads are slick and people cant drive. Ive been eying one of these for a while now for the safety and security if someone was to hit us or me roll during an Alaska off road adventure. Thank you for this opportunity!! ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1455337283.099728.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1455337351.481327.jpg

Sithwindu

Oh man I could really use this awesome sport cage!!! Having coming close to two roll overs I could really use some more peace of mind! Would also ease my girlfriends anxiety a little bit when we make it out to black bear pass this July!!! You can never be too safe!

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1455337517.178545.jpg

Stegertime

Caught the Bug
This is absolutely perfect timing, I've been looking into getting a sport cage recently, thank you Wayalife and Rock Hard for coming to the rescue! This has been a crazy year and after the Rockin Rubicon Run this year I put the JKU on 37s and the family has really been getting into wheeling. I have a 2 yo son and want to be able to take him along and try the hard lines without worry that something bad might happen so I've been looking into the sport cage as it is a perfect bolt in system. I'm also heading to Moab in March and heard that it's a really good idea to have a cage just in case since there aren't a lot of trees on the trails to stop you if you end up tipping. My wife has had a slew of unexpected health issues so money for the build has been tight so this would be a real blessing. Here's a shot of my Jeep on the Rubicon last year, really hoping I can make it again this year too and bring my tribe along for the ride! Thanks so much Eddie for the opportunity [emoji482][emoji1]
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1455338685.319120.jpg

HeadShrinkerMD

Just got back from vacation to see this giveaway. I need this because it is only a matter of time before I flop it on these colorado trails.

Here is a pic of myself on the left and 'anvilJK' last summer during a camping wheeling trip//

StealthyDuc

Thanks guys for doin this. Been wanting to get this for a while now mainly for the grab handles and to be able to attach accessories to the bars. And I guess the added security is nice too. I have enough to worry about with my other ride. :D

Attachments

• 1455377151869.jpg
    1455377151869.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 73

Colorado2003

I have had my eye on this since I saw so many people running that sports bar. I am retiring from the military and am looking forward to furthering my jeep experience. This would be a great addition to the build. I ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1455379004.651840.jpg would like to say thanks to WAL for continuing to bring like minded people together. Cheers!

RMC2

Caught the Bug
Thanks for the chance Rockhard and Wayalife. Good luck to everyone, but not really. 

I have heard great things about the Rockhard cage from numerous sources and it is on my list of future mods for sure. I would love to have it for the added protection it offers, plus it is just plain cool.

I need one for this jeep.

image.jpeg

was exploring on the already six hour drive home from the dealer when it was brand new.

Last edited:

mds22

Thanks to WAL and RockHard for this!! I would love to have this so I can feel a little more safe when I make it out west, and my wife will maybe finally come with me. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1455380880.961116.jpg

balj

Thanks for a chance to win the sport cage!

Been looking at these for a while now...but financially unable so far to make the purchase. A chance to win one would be fantastic! Thanks for the opportunity to try! Really been wanting this to add more safety to my ride.

Attachments

• IMG_5489.jpg
    IMG_5489.jpg
    151.3 KB · Views: 80

Jkratt

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1455400431.790123.jpg
I have been eye balling this cage since I bought my jeep. First thanks for Rock Hard and Eddie for another great giveaway. I have always had the philosophy that it is better to have it and not need than need it and not have it. Of course none of us plan on putting our jeep on the roof, the extra safety this cage provides just may save somebody's life in the event any of our jeeps find themselves wheels up side down.

Good luck to all. I have enjoyed looking through all the bad ass jeeps on this tread.

Exodus 4x4

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1455409857.568849.jpg
Thanks Wayalife and Rock Hard for the opportunity to win this! This is the next on the list of mods, but it was going to have to wait until next year. Would be great to win and have it sooner!

JK12

This would be a nice gift for Moab! Thanks Wayalife and Rockhard for the chance to win this! Could definitely use the peace of mind this year! Last year at the Crack! ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1455412093.784294.jpg

Jampop1

Rock Hard

I am starting a build of an 07 JK. I think safety is the number one priority and this cage would be awesome! Rock Hard has quality products and I only intend to use quality products on this build.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 78

Windmill Road

Since grandpa's rig has become the weekend go to activity, the Rockhard cage is a definite on the build list. Thanks to Rockhard and WOL for this drawing!

Attachments

• New Build.jpg
    New Build.jpg
    156.6 KB · Views: 66
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom