WINDROCK End of Summer Pre-Run #3 - May 13-15

swampdog

I'm rolling after Waffle House Sunday morning! My Monday will be hell simply for being out on Friday, so I want to get back and get some rest before entering the real world again.

I'm def down for a post ride Waffle House feast. Smother, cover, and chop them bitches.

Hodsden

I hate to saying but my buddy just backed out on the ride (George) apparently his wife wanted to go to the beach more than windrock...

Honor2afault

Caught the Bug
Someone motherfuckin Did say Waffle House. So, does that mean you'll drive your ass down from the Del for this run? Cause you ain't had no Waffle House til you've had it in the South.

GR8WHITE

Trevor, you can throw me down as a maybe for advanced. With a possible new work schedule coming up and my jeep being for sale.... Idk if i will make it

thardy

Banned
I hate to saying but my buddy just backed out on the ride (George) apparently his wife wanted to go to the beach more than windrock...

That sucks. But he'll probably get laid just for making that decision so I can't blame him.

Did someone say motherfucken Waffle House?!?!?

You started the tradition brother!

Trevor, you can throw me down as a maybe for advanced. With a possible new work schedule coming up and my jeep being for sale.... Idk if i will make it

Gotcha. I wouldn't let your brother ride with you. He's got a tendency for things to break when he's around.

Uhhhh what?

Hell, I thought you knew. I thought I said something to ya the other day. Guess not.

Top Bottom