WINDROCK End of Summer Pre-Run #3 - May 13-15

hhunter050

Going to have to back out unfortunately. Starting my new job next week so can't really ask for time off lol see yall on another run

jkwebbie

Go ahead, keep rubbing it in...[emoji12][emoji12][emoji12]. Can't wait to see the beef under the 2 door.

Haha says the guy with an ARB in his rear axle right now! And I know man, its slowly coming along. Just ordering parts right when I can.

My birthday is the weekend after the run so go ahead and order me one too and we'll call it an early present[emoji23]

We're friends, but I don't know if we are $1000 ARB friends lol

It doesnt do any good if the sterling 10.5 is sitting in your garage floor homie

Haha yea yea, but at least mine won't take as long as Scotts....I hope lol

Coop

Caught the Bug
Can't wait! Got things done on the JK! Just need to sort out. Most of that will probably be done on 39! Lol!

thardy

Banned
I see group 2 is running trail 39. What are the other groups running?

Should be sorting that out tonight. I know Friday we will be going to the Flats. Not sure what the other groups are running just yet!

Am I the only one in group 2 without locker? Lol

Yup! Gotta have a baseline for how difficult it is somehow.

Going to have to back out unfortunately. Starting my new job next week so can't really ask for time off lol see yall on another run

Sucks dude. Good luck with your new job man! Catch next time.

thardy

Banned
Alright, so I have updated the first post with the trails the groups will be running. As of right now, I'm planning on 2 Advanced Groups and 1 Intermediate/Scenic Group.

Here's the game plan as of now:

Friday's run will be: Meet at Windrock Campground Office between 12:30 and 1:00pm. Will head out on asphalt (PROMPTLY at 1PM) on 330 to 116 and enter trail at G50. We will run 50 to 53 to G55 to 61 to 62 and up to The Flats. This will an Intermediate run that encompasses everyone attending. If people want to get daring and run 54a (Devil's Elbow), there is a way to do so and tie back in at The Flats. There are also plenty of areas to play at The Flats.

SATURDAY: We will meet at the General Store. We will have a Driver's Meeting at 8:30am and be loaded up heading to the trails at 9:00am. Unlike last time, if you are not at the store, ready to roll at 9, you will be left.

Advanced Group 1 - P1 to 15 to G5 to 5 to G6 to 42 to 43 loop to 42 to 49 to 6 to G6 to G5 to 22 to 21 to 21a to P1 (This route could be modified based on time constraints.)

Advanced Group 2 - P1 to G5 to 5 to G6 to G39 to 39 (once completed 39, play on 40(Rail Trail), 40a(Rail Trail bypass), and 3), then head back towards 15, 21, 38....

Intermediate/Scenic Group - 1 to 2 to 24 to P1 to 22 to G5 to G37 to 20 loop to 4 to G2 to G37 to G1 to P1

Top Bottom