Windrock Park - TN - January 24-25

smoky bear

Official, my buddy and I are heading down from Morehead Friday eve and gonna wheel all day Saturday
Hope to Learn some things. Meet great folks & enjoy some great scenery ( on the green trails lol )
First time wheeling. Haha

Last edited:

thardy

Banned
Official, my buddy and I are heading down from Morehead Friday eve and gonna wheel all day Saturday
Hope to Learn some things. Meet great folks & enjoy some great scenery ( on the green trails lol )
First time wheeling. Haha

Good to hear! Really wish I was going to be able to make it. I'm hoping to get a few more pulled together for the East Coast this year, so keep your eyes open.

JSTJPN

Hope things are going well. Let us know if you need anything partner.

Thanks Brother. I am def out at this point. Wife has a follow up appointment Friday so we need to make sure we have all basis covered before venturing too far.

I hope to make the next run. Need to get out on the trails and meet more of the WOL family.

thardy

Banned
Thanks Brother. I am def out at this point. Wife has a follow up appointment Friday so we need to make sure we have all basis covered before venturing too far.

I hope to make the next run. Need to get out on the trails and meet more of the WOL family.

Sorry to hear that. Hope everything comes out on the good side of things for the wife.

As a side note, me and a couple buddies are going to be making a day run to North GA on 1/31 if you wanted to make the trip up.

Alright everybody. One day left. Whats everybodys game plan for tomorrow. My wife and i were plannin on heading out sometime in the afternoon. Were about 2.25 hrs away.

supersport10

I was going to see what time and where everyone wanted to meet Saturday morning, I see everyone is staying in the same place, so would you want to meet in the parking lot of the hotel and convoy into the park?

I was going to see what time and where everyone wanted to meet Saturday morning, I see everyone is staying in the same place, so would you want to meet in the parking lot of the hotel and convoy into the park?

Yea im thinkin thatll be good. Theres a few of us stayin at that hotel so id say itll be a good meet up spot sat morning.

Top Bottom