Windrock with Vengeance late March

jdofmemi

Further update, plane ticket bought today to be there Thursday night, and get Vengeance on Friday the 26th, then meet whoever can make it to Windrock Saturday the 27th.

Hope to get a good turnout. I am looking forward to seeing old friends, and maybe meeting some new ones.

nbunga

Caught the Bug
Further update, plane ticket bought today to be there Thursday night, and get Vengeance on Friday the 26th, then meet whoever can make it to Windrock Saturday the 27th.

Hope to get a good turnout. I am looking forward to seeing old friends, and maybe meeting some new ones.

Awesome! I’ll make sure I can get that Friday off and find somewhere to stay. Even if I have to work Friday I’ll just head down after that, I’m usually home before noon anyway.

Gonna be a nice weekend getaway

wjtstudios

Hooked
Thanks!

There are some in the sale thread. Plenty of new ones will be coming on the weekend of the 27th. I can hardly wait.

Thats really awesome Jerry, so glad this worked out for you. Wish I could be down there for the inaugural run

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

MSJKU11

Caught the Bug
I've got the green light for that weekend. I can come Thursday and wheel Friday if anyone else is coming early. Otherwise I'll just head up Friday and wheel Saturday. I'll get to test out my little converted travel trailer.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Red Knight15

Caught the Bug
I've got the green light for that weekend. I can come Thursday and wheel Friday if anyone else is coming early. Otherwise I'll just head up Friday and wheel Saturday. I'll get to test out my little converted travel trailer.

I’m coming Friday if everything works out.

Sent from Lookout Mtn.

bkac

Caught the Bug
If you’re up for the extra company I might try to show up for a Saturday run. [emoji1360]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Red Knight15

Caught the Bug
Let me know what time you'll make it Friday. If you think you'll wheel some Friday then I'll come down Thursday.

I will drive up early Friday morning most likely. I’m a early riser anyway, so I can be at general store at 10:00am depending on traffic

Sent from Lookout Mtn.

Ddays

Hooked
dammit - I forgot my wife is getting Carpal Tunnel surgery on the 22nd. She won't be able to handle the animals by herself by then. :sigh:

jdofmemi

dammit - I forgot my wife is getting Carpal Tunnel surgery on the 22nd. She won't be able to handle the animals by herself by then. :sigh:

Good luck for a full recovery for her.

I will try for another trip out that way when I can stay longer.

MSJKU11

Caught the Bug
I will drive up early Friday morning most likely. I’m a early riser anyway, so I can be at general store at 10:00am depending on traffic

Sent from Lookout Mtn.
Okay perfect. I'll head down Thursday then and meet you Friday around that time.

rubiDave

I'm not going to be able to make this one Jerry. Safe travels and I'm looking forward to another run with you when you make it back to SoCal.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ddays

Hooked
Good luck for a full recovery for her.

I will try for another trip out that way when I can stay longer.

Thanks Jer. Really sorry I won't be able to get there with you being pretty close. I had both of my wrists done in early Feb and they're just now getting to where I can do light wrenching so I know she won't be ready after only a week..

JKbrick

Thanks Jer. Really sorry I won't be able to get there with you being pretty close. I had both of my wrists done in early Feb and they're just now getting to where I can do light wrenching so I know she won't be ready after only a week..

Both? Who wiped your ass? Wait I don’t want to know forget I asked

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom