Windrock with Vengeance late March

jesse3638

Hooked
Lol, I’ve been getting calls to install bidet seats for people more recently than ever

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
How hard is it to install a seat...haha.
I did not. The first week was rough :naw:

I've seen a brand of those at Costco. It's funny how people hide them in their buggy
Haha attempt to wipe then shower after fail.

I am responsible for my dad's toiletries and personal care needs. He wears depends. Try pushing the cart with a costco size box of those in there...haha.

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

bmkrinne

Further update, plane ticket bought today to be there Thursday night, and get Vengeance on Friday the 26th, then meet whoever can make it to Windrock Saturday the 27th.

Hope to get a good turnout. I am looking forward to seeing old friends, and maybe meeting some new ones.

I’m going to try to make it late Friday night and wheel Saturday. Can’t wait to meet Vengeance! Trail 15 right out of the gate!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

jdofmemi

I am refining my palm a bit, and it may be conducive to me getting to Windrock sometime Friday, so an extra half day wheeling with friends👍

More as I know the plan better.

Any lodging recommendations close to there?

19YJ94

Caught the Bug
I am refining my palm a bit, and it may be conducive to me getting to Windrock sometime Friday, so an extra half day wheeling with friends[emoji106]

More as I know the plan better.

Any lodging recommendations close to there?
We stayed at the Doubletree Hilton, Oakridge/Knoxville.

Sent from my SM-S506DL using WAYALIFE mobile app

jesse3638

Hooked
Stock up now while you can say they are his then keep the extras!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
The best part was when we had the kids with us. My step son turns to my wife and whispers "I didn't know Jesse had to wear those"...haha
Lol, that had me rolling at work. Never thought to use my left had.

Sent from my SM-G996U using WAYALIFE mobile app
Just the thought has me confused. The execution would be disastrous..haha.

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Red Knight15

Caught the Bug
Okay perfect. I'll head down Thursday then and meet you Friday around that time.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Just FYI. I’m still not 100% sure gonna make the trip at all. We having manpower issues at work. I will know more Monday or Tuesday.

Sent from Lookout Mtn.

jdofmemi

I'm getting more excited for this.

Can't wait. Plan as it stands now is I will have Friday and Saturday to play. Good times indeed, though I may be a bit more reserved than normal, both due to learning the characteristics of the new rig, and the 2000+ mile trip home.

If those going PM me your contact info, I can set up a group chat to stay in touch once we get there.

Look forward to seeing old friends and making new ones👍

MSJKU11

Caught the Bug
Just FYI. I’m still not 100% sure gonna make the trip at all. We having manpower issues at work. I will know more Monday or Tuesday.

Sent from Lookout Mtn.
Okay. Hope it works out that you can make it. I think I'm going to head down Thursday anyway since Jerry is going to wheel some Friday.

Red Knight15

Caught the Bug
Okay. Hope it works out that you can make it. I think I'm going to head down Thursday anyway since Jerry is going to wheel some Friday.

Sorry. I’m not gonna be able to make it. Work is killing me.

Sent from Lookout Mtn.

Top Bottom