Wines of the Week

JKRicky

I have that same chronic bottle in our wine fridge hanging out for the future. Really enjoyed their wines and tasting room this year. Those kids doing better than their parents over at peachy.

Tobin's a fun visit too!

Was really good stuff. I polished off the bottle of Chronic tonight and had two glasses of the Tobin. I liked the Chronic a little bit more but both are good. I really need to get out there for some wine tasting.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

sipafz

Caught the Bug
Knocked the dust off of a couple of classics for tonight. Merry Christmas! [emoji485][emoji485]
IMG_3787.jpg

JAGS

Hooked
Enjoying a nice Malbec tonight.

IMG_1482898773.550246.jpg

Set up my new Christmas gift wine fridge yesterday (top left) and also realized I still have a few more bottles than slots. Nice problem to have. [emoji6][emoji485]

IMG_1482898900.184825.jpg
IMG_1482898911.285534.jpg

MTG

Caught the Bug
Enjoying a nice Malbec tonight.

View attachment 236260

Set up my new Christmas gift wine fridge yesterday (top left) and also realized I still have a few more bottles than slots. Nice problem to have. [emoji6][emoji485]

View attachment 236261
View attachment 236262

Is that inside or in the garage? I'm afraid that if it were inside I'd have to upgrade to a bigger fridge to clean all that up. :yup:
More importantly, I'm also afraid that my "collection" never gets that big because I drink it too fast. :grayno:

JAGS

Hooked
Is that inside or in the garage? I'm afraid that if it were inside I'd have to upgrade to a bigger fridge to clean all that up. :yup:
More importantly, I'm also afraid that my "collection" never gets that big because I drink it too fast. :grayno:

That's inside in our loft. I built out the custom cabinetry and counter years ago for a 12 bottle fridge, before I knew I'd need more fridge space. [emoji51] I now have proper storage for 24 red and 8 white.

With the wines that just show up and the couple cases I pick up annually, there's a reason it's called wines of the week. [emoji6][emoji485]

MTG

Caught the Bug
That's inside in our loft. I built out the custom cabinetry and counter years ago for a 12 bottle fridge, before I knew I'd need more fridge space. [emoji51] I now have proper storage for 24 red and 8 white.

With the wines that just show up and the couple cases I pick up annually, there's a reason it's called wines of the week. [emoji6][emoji485]

I buy my wines of the week at Total Wine...each week. LOL!

Sadly or proudly that is probably why I was a "Grand Reserve" member this year.

JAGS

Hooked
I buy my wines of the week at Total Wine...each week. LOL!

Sadly or proudly that is probably why I was a "Grand Reserve" member this year.

Ha ha. It's all good. That's the great thing about wines, so many options... nearly endless.

WJCO

Meme King

Wow, JAGS. That is one badass setup you got going on there :thumb:

JAGS

Hooked
Wow, JAGS. That is one badass setup you got going on there :thumb:

Ha ha. Thank you sir. I try, though it's still a little amateur. I'd love to build out a proper cellar. Maybe some day after the kids leave the nest. For now my fridges will do. [emoji485][emoji485][emoji485]

Brute

Hooked
Ha ha. It's all good. That's the great thing about wines, so many options... nearly endless.

Roger that...you can't have too much wine in your life.

Our new home on Mercer has an empty wine cellar...I guess we are going to have start a new collection of PNW wines now...bummer...

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom