Wines of the Week

JAGS

Hooked
Been a while since I've posted anything here and thought now was as good a time as any to do so again :cool:

20170202200104-b6079e17-me.jpg

Nothing says wine quite like a skull with flaming eye sockets...

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Actually, it's surprisingly good [emoji485]

Watch WAYALIFE YouTube Videos
WAYALIFE Jeeps & Specs

^^^ Chronic Cellars actually has about 6 wines all ranked 90+. Purple Paradise is one of them.

Cool backstory with them... they are the children of the Peachy Canyon Vineyard. PC has a long history of making great wines in the central coast. [emoji485][emoji485]

JAGS

Hooked
Where do I begin.... a few I'll be sharing more about over the next many months. [emoji33][emoji41][emoji485]

IMG_1486273377.397081.jpg

MTG

Caught the Bug
Per Eddies recommendation.

IMG_1068.jpg

Pretty amazing, especially for the price. [emoji106]

JAGS

Hooked
Gotta get over that hump!

Been a while since I've poured a good zin, let alone a classic central coast J Dusi. This is a 2014 and I had forgotten just how good the tasting was. All your classic zin characteristics with a light/easy finish.

IMG_1058.jpg

JAGS

Hooked
A very nice Cab! I generally am not overly fond of a pure Cab, but finding more and more I like lately. This is a young 2014 from Treana.

IMG_1096.jpg

Brute

Hooked
White marble, I'd be using a drip plate all day every day too. [emoji51][emoji6]

As for the wine, hard to go rhong with a good rhone. That said what varietal is that exactly?

Southern Rhones are primarily Grenache...northern Rhones are mostly Syrah...and the always include other grape varietals...

Effing honed white marble...

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom