Wow

So am i reading this story right? This jk is "stuck" in this picture? Sector shaft or not, i find that hard to belive...

Attachments

• 1436405902955.jpg
    1436405902955.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 270
Could always pull it backwards right?

I've repossessed lots of cars from a rear lift with the front wagging around until I got clear and safe from the pick site.

Granted it might not have been easy to get it spun around...

I guess it could be pulled backwards but, it would have to be done with a very short strap. With the rear wheels on the ground I'd think almost impossible.

I guess it could be pulled backwards but, it would have to be done with a very short strap. With the rear wheels on the ground I'd think almost impossible.

I could imagine if you just got it moving it wouldn't take much outside force to turn the tires the direction you want and have them locked as far as they can turn, I don't know if that made sense but it made sense in my head haha

I could imagine if you just got it moving it wouldn't take much outside force to turn the tires the direction you want and have them locked as far as they can turn, I don't know if that made sense but it made sense in my head haha

Probably has a lot to do with how crooked the trail is.

Oh yea, it would suck and definitely be tough in the dry areas. I probably would have got or had someone get some pizza pans from a store and set the e-brake on the dry stuff to allow the rear to slide some.

But honestly its easy to sit on my couch and think this up. In the moment is a different game.

Oh yea, it would suck and definitely be tough in the dry areas. I probably would have got or had someone get some pizza pans from a store and set the e-brake on the dry stuff to allow the rear to slide some.

But honestly its easy to sit on my couch and think this up. In the moment is a different game.

I hope I never have to try this. Lol!

And of the fuse box with what was missing but you guys still joke about a break fuse, and you know that he bought the ones needed to start it as well and yet you still make jokes about it. I can post a pic of relay and fuse receipt but it'll just be ignored too. I'm having him take a pic of the sector shaft at the lot it's at with your name on it too so there's no confusions as to if that is his or not.

Top Bottom