Wrangler Music..What are you listening to..?

Texas Nick

Caught the Bug
They came to the Meridian in Downtown Houston for the Summer Slaughter Fest. The Black Dahlia Murder headlined that tour. also there that did amazing performances were Born of Osiris, WhiteChapel, and Kataklysm!

Hot94Z28

right now...

The cd in the player of my GP right now is a compilation of Pantera, Metallica, Uriah Heep, Alice Cooper, Beatles, ZZ top, Zepplin, Black Sabbath etc..

What is this "CD" you speak of?

On HD I normally listen to Halestorm, five finger death punch, guardians of the galaxy sound track, or Jonny Cash. I like to mix it up.

Sithwindu

They came to the Meridian in Downtown Houston for the Summer Slaughter Fest. The Black Dahlia Murder headlined that tour. also there that did amazing performances were Born of Osiris, WhiteChapel, and Kataklysm!

I missed that tour :/ but Iv seen all those bound several times over, awesome bands!

rich67

Caught the Bug
I rarely listen to music in my Jeep, I like to hear everything going on around me when off roading. Long distance driving I like listening to my music on my phone, which consists of Rush, When The Leaf Seared, Megadeth, The Almost/ Underoath, The Dregs, Anthrax, The Dickies, No FX, Yngwie Malmsteen, MSG, Umberbrown and Blue Oyster Cult. On Sirius I like Octane Rock and Alternative Nation.

spinuck

Two of my favorite, usually find myself driving too fast when they come on...
Social Distortion - Reach for the Sky

Bad Religion - I want to conquer the world!

Top Bottom