Wrangler Music..What are you listening to..?

Petthefish

I love war of ages! I've got the pleasure of meeting them twice. Got to hang with them for a bit before they started getting real famous. They are awesome musician and awesome people.

That's awesome they are still great guys even though they have hitting bigger. I got to hang with them a few times. I have quite a few friends involved with Facedown Records

Judesign

Caught the Bug
Wow coal chamber?! I remember working in a restaurant a looooong time ago with their guitar player. Loved the first album. Didn't know they were still around. BIG TRUCKS

JP Girl

Wow coal chamber?! I remember working in a restaurant a looooong time ago with their guitar player. Loved the first album. Didn't know they were still around. BIG TRUCKS

Lol! I used to blare Big Trucks and Me Loco! That's awesome you worked with one of them, I always thought it was so rad that the bassist was a girl! You can download a free song from their new album on iTunes... It has a lot of pretty hard jams on there!

JayKay

Caught the Bug
Ever since we drove the Jeep out to East Tennessee a couple years ago, I've grown fond of Bluegrass. I really like the bluegrass covers of rock songs from Metallica to Jack White. Otherwise it's anything from new country to pop.

Top Bottom