WTB: beadlocks

Ddays

Hooked
True, but that make my bs 4" - 1.5" = 2.5" which is just really low. Tires would be way out the side and the wear and tear on ball bearings would be even more exaggerated.

They do stick out some but as far as premature wear IDK....there an awful lot of guys running spacers out there

I'm looking at getting spacers made - motorsport(?) makes quality, I had them make some aluminum hub rings and they were a perfect fit.

also get them made hub centric to the wheel so they should be a good tight fit.

I was out looking at the front suspension and realized with the new Rancho knuckles w/higher tie rod I'm getting some rubbing when turning I didn't have with the stock knuckles.

or.... get machetes lol :thinking::doh:

Yup that's where I got mine. Machetes are badass but keeping those clean looks like it'd be a nightmare.

jeeeep

Hooked
If you had on board air I suppose you could blow the water out of there?

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

sort of, it gets trapped pretty good. usually driving faster does the trick :thumb:

I also keep a shammy in the Jeep but I really need to polish and put a coating on them.

I was in too much of a hurry to get them mounted and on when I got them, never took the time to pre-coat them like I should have.

dchotrod

Thanks Jeeeep. Given the 4" bs and Eddie's advice to stick with 3.5" bs, I'm going to keep looking.

Options still left at this point are Slabs or TrailReady bead locks.

I'm passing so all yours to pursue. Hope it works out.

I was actually referring to the TR in Pa from Buster3439. I honestly wasn't trying to hijack your thread either![emoji16]

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

GraniteCrystal

My tires asked me to post this

IMG_20170204_143101.jpg

Hello, it's me
I was wondering if after all these years you'd like to meet
To go wheeling
They say that beadlocks supposed to be the bomb
But I ain't done much wheeling

Hello, can you hear me?
I'm in Scott's garage dreaming about who we could be
When we'll be mounted up and free
I've forgotten how it felt to cruising down I70

There's such a difference between us
And a million miles

Hello from Scott's garage
I must have called a thousand times
To tell you I'm needing a set of beadlocks
But nobody around here seems to have what I want

Ooooohh, anymore
Ooooohh, anymore
Ooooohh, anymore
Anymore

GraniteCrystal

Got a lead on some purple slabs

Screenshot_20170206-133008-432x768.png

Not available till May though and would need new rings and a new powder coat job. Hoping I find something better.

Can I replace those star rings with regular slab rings?

WJCO

Meme King
My daughter has some rainbow stickers we could put on there. Way cheaper than powdercoat, save you some $. Let me know.

GraniteCrystal

My daughter has some rainbow stickers we could put on there. Way cheaper than powdercoat, save you some $. Let me know.

Who said they need a new powder coat ? [emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

i thought they were 40s tho? :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

Those wouldn't happen to be located in Boston would they? Lol
I mean, purple slabs with some rainbow stickers would really help Scout stand apart.

And no, not from Boston ;)

ob_tj

Got a lead on some purple slabs

View attachment 242829

Not available till May though and would need new rings and a new powder coat job. Hoping I find something better.

Can I replace those star rings with regular slab rings?
If I'm not mistaken you can swap them out for the regular ring. Also what some people have done is have the star machined out.

GraniteCrystal

I'll be off the forum for a bit. If anyone has some Beadlocks for sale, please PM me so I get an email notification. Thanks.

Top Bottom