Diesel lovers?

Moto5195

I know this is a jeep form but I just finished up my 2011 Chevy duramax! And wanted to see what you all thought of it! I put on a BDS Suspension 4-1/2 lift kit, 35 nitto trail grapplers and 20" bmf wheels, twin turbos, efi live, and a mbrp 5 turbo back exhaust. I will be using this as a tow rig for my 4 Shelby cars that I take to shows! And my jeep to! I know people don't like to see trailer queen jeeps but I'm picky and don't like putting tons of miles on my cars! Lol (sorry for the bad pic) ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1388386012.107140.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1388385659.495835.jpg
    ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1388385659.495835.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 322

Moto5195

Well sorry for the 2nd pic don't know how that happen that would be my brothers truck....mine is the white! Lol

jelliott076

I want that engine in my JK!

Eddie is there a conversion kit that would allow it? ..not that the check book would allow it, that would be an extensive build. :shock:

Moto5195

Well me and my brother think about 650-700hp now his the grey one is at about 800-850hp! I've never had a truck that gets up n goes like it does! Almost as much of a rush as driving my Shelby's!

Moto5195

I want that engine in my JK!

Eddie is there a conversion kit that would allow it? ..not that the check book would allow it, that would be an extensive build. :shock:

The LML or LMM or even the LLY is a very strong and powerful motor in my opinion it's the best diesel truck on the market!! I'd LOVE to have any of them in my jeep!!

TDIpowered

So you have a built Allison and motor in your lmm? I just came from a lbz duramax and am pretty well versed on what duramaxs are capable of with certain mods. Just curious as to what the silver truck has done to it as well because it would have to have a built motor and trans with some big twins like a 68mm in the valley and a s475 on top at the very least. If not an s480. Just curious because I kno those power numbers are bullshit unless you both have built motors with a lot of supporting mods

Moto5195

So you have a built Allison and motor in your lmm? I just came from a lbz duramax and am pretty well versed on what duramaxs are capable of with certain mods. Just curious as to what the silver truck has done to it as well because it would have to have a built motor and trans with some big twins like a 68mm in the valley and a s475 on top at the very least. If not an s480. Just curious because I kno those power numbers are bullshit unless you both have built motors with a lot of supporting mods

I know he has a valley and a built trans and motor but that's all I know of....ill have to ask him next time I see him! We both work on the pipe line and he just left today for a couple weeks I'll be leaving next week so I don't know when I'll see him next! But I know what you mean about the numbers! He drags his a lot and can beat anybody who challenges him!

Moto5195

I know he has a valley and a built trans and motor but that's all I know of....ill have to ask him next time I see him! We both work on the pipe line and he just left today for a couple weeks I'll be leaving next week so I don't know when I'll see him next! But I know what you mean about the numbers! He drags his a lot and can beat anybody who challenges him!

Sorry typo yes he does have a 68mm in the valley and a s475 and yes I do have a built Allison trans....having one of those days where you can type worth a damn

jelliott076

here , in France, diesel jk are equipped with 4-cylinder 3l cylinder , 200 hp .:standing wave:

There's a Diesel Jk already on the market?!! WTF!? :banghead: I can't wait for it to hit the market in the US, but I have a feeling they'll be impossible to get a hold of.

bl17z90

There's a Diesel Jk already on the market?!! WTF!? :banghead: I can't wait for it to hit the market in the US, but I have a feeling they'll be impossible to get a hold of.

Yeah over in Europe but its a smaller diesel its not like something you put in a 2500+ pickup truck.

Brankz

You have more pics of your brother rig? And your rig?

Do you have 3 different rigs? Cause your brother, the first one doesn't look like your brother the second one,
: thinking:

Moto5195

You have more pics of your brother rig? And your rig?

Do you have 3 different rigs? Cause your brother, the first one doesn't look like your brother the second one,
: thinking:

No at the moment I don't have any more pics....no I just have 1 tow rig witch would be the white one the grey is my brothers! My brother is down in Missouri on the pipe line for 3 weeks I'll be leaving next week for 3 weeks but going to Oklahoma and he does have his truck with him

Brankz

No at the moment I don't have any more pics....no I just have 1 tow rig witch would be the white one the grey is my brothers! My brother is down in Missouri on the pipe line for 3 weeks I'll be leaving next week for 3 weeks but going to Oklahoma and he does have his truck with him

Oh ok cool, I was just saying cause the resolution of your rig, is like the google pics, but ok it'd just me saying that

Top Bottom