Diesel lovers?

David1tontj

But really... This thread is funny!

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

catahoula

Caught the Bug
Ok Brankz.. I'll try to fix it for you..

To do an arrest for hacking is not that easy. Cops need a search warrant for his arrest. They will take all of his crap and see if he has any hacking software, or anything like that. Not that easy.
Oh yeah, I forgot cops don't do those kind of arrests, that would be the FBI, I believe.

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

I understand...now.

Brankz

You guys like my new diesel rig? Never mind that dude, I let him use it so he can run and get some milk from the market
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1388467594.407255.jpg

David1tontj

I got a new jk too... It's pretty sweet..

This is me driving it in the koh. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1388472947.453631.jpg

Also in the local river
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1388472961.728803.jpg

TDIpowered

Nice Rig Ish! Again, I'd love that engine in the JK.

This thread went from potentially cool to a whole bag of WTF? Hillarious that it was Brankz and some google searches that busted this ass-clown out.

Away with you troll!

Check yo facts bro I got him right off the bat. Plus I don't think a 1000lb 6.4 powerstroke would be very good for a trail rig. Maybe a nice smaller 650lb 4bt Cummins. But even that is putting more weight in the front than stock.

Last edited:

seanb123

Check yo facts bro I got him right off the bat. Plus I don't think a 1000lb 6.4 powerstroke would be very good for a trail rig. Maybe a nice smaller 650lb 4bt Cummins. But even that is putting more weight in the front than stock.

I think he was referring to post #18 where branks first said something about the trucks not looking alike...

Robar

The Enforcer
For all the "Diesel lovers"...

1535731_10152215688503313_1357149508_n.jpg

jelliott076

Yep, you did. Totally missed that, My bad...:thumb:

Last edited:
Top Bottom