Diesel lovers?

Ldogg

here is the specs on that 2 door..... posted back in 2007 on a different Forum. Also that OP is from Cali.

2007 2 door Rubicon, Stone white, Shrockworks Mid Front Bumper, Warn Powerplant, OME 2 inch lift, 35 toyo M/T's

Moto5195

Ok ill give it up this isn't Kyle britton! Kyle is my older cousin that lives down the road from me he gave me his old lap top and he left himself signed in on this form!! I was just trying to mess with him! I didn't know it blow up like this! He's 18 and has a 03 jeep x I think? I don't know much about jeeps! I know he wants EVO parts! he LOVES eddies work and all your guys jeeps! He told me he joined just this form to dream of what he could have one day!! I'm sorry ill sign out and I promise you'll never see a post from me again! Sorry everyone!!:(

Ish

I bet he gets his mom involved next and blames her. To quote Brad Paisley, "I'm so much cooler online".

seanb123

Ok ill give it up this isn't Kyle britton! Kyle is my older cousin that lives down the road from me he gave me his old lap top and he left himself signed in on this form!! I was just trying to mess with him! I didn't know it blow up like this! He's 18 and has a 03 jeep x I think? I don't know much about jeeps! I know he wants EVO parts! he LOVES eddies work and all your guys jeeps! He told me he joined just this form to dream of what he could have one day!! I'm sorry ill sign out and I promise you'll never see a post from me again! Sorry everyone!!:(

Bull still doesn't solve the son the fact that his profiles all lies. I bet this is him just trying to lie to us again.

TDIpowered

You're fucking stupid

Robar

The Enforcer
Just do us all a favor and log out, then delete your forum link, and never log back on. Thanks for playing. :yup:

Brankz

Ok let's get this strait I am not a troll I do not work on the pipe line or have a brother I have no siblings! My account has gotten hacked along with my email Facebook and twitter I'm not for sure how this happened! I'm a 27 year old working as a line man in IL I have no kids! There was a I.T. Guy that was fired form my work about 2 weeks ago he did have a brother on the pipe line and he was very weird for some reason he hated me!!! He loved duramaxs and if had saw one that he liked n couldn't have it he would key it! I my self don't even have one!! I have 1 jeep and a car that my wife drives! And I do believe he is the one doing all this! So this will be the last troll you see from this account!! I am DELETING this account!! Unless I can get him in the act of doing this! Sorry for all this!! I would never do this!! I feel very bad about all this!! Once again I'm very sorry!! May now that he sees this hell stop what he is doing!! Maybe some of you have some ideas on what I can do!!!! So once again I'm sorry!! Thanks for the understanding!!!

Ok don't lie no more! No one believes you, that some one hack your wayalife and starts to say that you have a fake rig, just stop bro

Brankz

That would be my 18 year old cousin that lives across the road from me! My boss just told me that the guy was just arrested for computer theft or something! I am going to delete my account tho just incase!!! Again everyone I'm very sorry!!!

To do a arrest for hacking, it's not that essay cops need a search warrant and for he's arrest, take all he's crap and see if he has hacking software or anything like that. not that essay.
Oh yea I forgot cops don't do does Cain of arrest that will be FBI I believe

NFRs2000NYC

Caught the Bug
I guess a lot of people aren't big fans of Eddie or something...I've been on hundreds of forums over the years, and moderate a bunch as well, I have never seen so much trolling assault on one forum. It's almost like there is 1 serious troll attempt everyday. I guess Eddie is growing troll feed back at his camp wayalife yard or something! Eddie, stop growing troll feed. Oh, gotta add a few of these so you all know my post is srs bzns. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
To do a arrest for hacking, it's not that essay cops need a search warrant and for he's arrest, take all he's crap and see if he has hacking software or anything like that. not that essay.

I literally don't understand any of that.

David1tontj

Ok Brankz.. I'll try to fix it for you..

To do an arrest for hacking is not that easy. Cops need a search warrant for his arrest. They will take all of his crap and see if he has any hacking software, or anything like that. Not that easy.
Oh yeah, I forgot cops don't do those kind of arrests, that would be the FBI, I believe.

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

Top Bottom