PDA

View Full Version : How many people really read the fourm rules - It's a waste of time!

tweetie7123
09-17-2014, 05:07 AM
No need to bully someone before you find out the story some people don't like posting just reading

2013 jkr
And no I did not forget the u in jkr :) 2 door life

NOTE: Originally started in this thread:
http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?20381-Pure-Jeep-Rear-Bumper-with-Tire-Carrier-For-Sale-in-SoCal

Tigrcky
09-17-2014, 05:24 AM
Guys,

I'm not trying to be a dick. I just saw the comments in my other post and understand how much of a douche bag I look like. Here is what I wrote to Jason from my other FS thread. My apologies.

I totally understand. I just recently joined here so I can see how it may seem like I'm here just to sell shit since my first two posts are here in the FS section. I've been traveling for the last few years and I'm finally getting serious with my JK and off roading. I realized after having my new lift done at EVO and following the 14' JKX on facebook that the community here is more my style. I mean no disrespect and hope to a contributing member here.

I do have parts and hope some can use them.

Best,

Mike

well welcome to wayalife and i hope to see you around more often

No need to bully someone before you find out the story some people don't like posting just reading

2013 jkr

dont think of it as bullying as much as a preemptive strike on keeping this forum troll free... your welcome :thumb:

tweetie7123
09-17-2014, 05:30 AM
well welcome to wayalife and i hope to see you around more often

dont think of it as bullying as much as a preemptive strike on keeping this forum troll free... your welcome :thumb:

But it is being a bully some people like me included don't just sit on the fourm n post all day long I'll take a quick look to see if there is a run or anything forsale I like n I'm getting sick of seeing people get bullied .. I didn't post right away when I got on this site I ma only use this site for wheeling ..trolls will be trolls ignore them and they go away I think a lot of you on here need to jump in your jeep n wheel more often instead of web bullying and web wheeling that's just my opion

2013 jkr

Tigrcky
09-17-2014, 05:34 AM
But it is being a bully some people like me included don't just sit on the fourm n post all day long I'll take a quick look to see if there is a run or anything forsale I like n I'm getting sick of seeing people get bullied .. I didn't post right away when I got on this site I ma only use this site for wheeling ..trolls will be trolls ignore them and they go away I think a lot of you on here need to jump in your jeep n wheel more often instead of web bullying and web wheeling that's just my opion

2013 jkr

you make many valid points, and one can never argue with the suggestion of wheeling more! however i dont think you see the main reason i was abrasive, its one thing to post a few here and there and after posting a fair number and introducing yourself to this forum and family, but its entirely another to be a unknown person to go straight into selling stuff on the forum without so much as a hello or wave... in fact being a member just to sell stuff is against the forum rules so its not bulling its rule enforcement...

http://wayalife.com/faq.php?faq=wayaliferules#faq_onlytosell

tweetie7123
09-17-2014, 05:34 AM
I'm selling my Pure Jeep rear bumper. It's got a swing away tire carrier and D-Rings. (does not have receiver hitch, allows for stock receiver hitch)

There is a bit of rock rash, pretty minor. The bumper did it's job. (see photo)

$800.00 OBO

Sorry for hijacking your post sick of seeing guys get the third degree good luck with the sale man

2013 jkr

tweetie7123
09-17-2014, 05:36 AM
you make many valid points, and one can never argue with the suggestion of wheeling more! however i dont think you see the main reason i was abrasive, its one thing to post a few here and there and after posting a fair number and introducing yourself to this forum and family, but its entirely another to be a unknown person to go straight into selling stuff on the forum without so much as a hello or wave... in face being a member just to sell stuff is against the forum rules so its not bulling its rule enforcement...

http://wayalife.com/faq.php?faq=wayaliferules#faq_onlytosell

Who spends the time to read all the faqs there is a lot of them n I personally don't have the time I'm not taking any more space up on his sale so you can pm me

2013 jkr

Tigrcky
09-17-2014, 05:38 AM
Who spends the time to read all the faqs there is a lot of them n I personally don't have the time I'm not taking any more space up on his sale so you can pm me

2013 jkr

you only agree to them when you become a member...:crazyeyes: and this is actually helping his thread by constantly bumping it and increasing the number of viewers on it

Sharkey
09-17-2014, 05:39 AM

Totally. Reading and abiding by rules is so passÚ.

No offense, but if you don't like the way things are run around here, you are certainly free to go elsewhere.

tweetie7123
09-17-2014, 05:45 AM
Totally. Reading and abiding by rules is so passÚ.

No offense, but if you don't like the way things are run around here, you are certainly free to go elsewhere.

Sharkey all I'm saying is new people get beat up here and bullied if they break one rule it's dumb all I'm saying is it's getting out of hand that's all I see on here anymore people getting bullied. Isn't the fourm about jeeps jeep related topics helping others that don't know as much meeting new people to wheel with and learn from and also help out other jeepers with parts your not using an selling to them to help them get a price break .. That's just my opion personally .. I have met some really great people on here but it seams like some of you and not saying you personally would rather sit on this fourm and start shit with people then wheel or talk jeep stuff .. 😎

2013 jkr

JKWrang
09-17-2014, 05:51 AM
Sharkey all I'm saying is new people get beat up here and bullied if they break one rule it's dumb all I'm saying is it's getting out of hand that's all I see on here anymore people getting bullied. Isn't the fourm about jeeps jeep related topics helping others that don't know as much meeting new people to wheel with and learn from and also help out other jeepers with parts your not using an selling to them to help them get a price break .. That's just my opion personally .. I have met some really great people on here but it seams like some of you and not saying you personally would rather sit on this fourm and start shit with people then wheel or talk jeep stuff .. 😎

2013 jkr

My .02 what about the people who follow the rules the first time - it's clearly possible. Not being confrontational here, but it's honestly for the member's best interest; if im a member buying from another member, I want to buy from someone whom I have a vague idea about, not a CList style ad which is where I could go for an anonymous buyer/seller to start. I followed the rules so why can't other people? Just sayin'

Sent from my SM-P905V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Tigrcky
09-17-2014, 05:53 AM
I have met some really great people on here but it seams like some of you and not saying you personally would rather sit on this fourm and start shit with people then wheel or talk jeep stuff .. 

2013 jkr

i have met some people on here that are great as well but it seems like some of them, not you personally, would rather use it as a personal craigslist and totally skip the helping others part and contributing to the forum. :thinking:

tweetie7123
09-17-2014, 05:54 AM
My .02 what about the people who follow the rules the first time - it's clearly possible. Not being confrontational here, but it's honestly for the member's best interest; if im a member buying from another member, I want to buy from someone whom I have a vague idea about, not a CList style ad which is where I could go for an anonymous buyer/seller to start. I followed the rules so why can't other people? Just sayin'

Sent from my SM-P905V using WAYALIFE mobile app

I agree with that but honestly you never know who your buying from till you meet them ... Not many people know me on here or do I know many others on here just bc I don't sit on the computer all day n post sorry that's not my style

2013 jkr

tweetie7123
09-17-2014, 05:56 AM
i have met some people on here that are great as well but it seems like some of them, not you personally, would rather use it as a personal craigslist and totally skip the helping others part and contributing to the forum. :thinking:

Maybe he's new to Jeeping dosnt know much .. Maybe Mel from off road Evo told him to join n sell his parts that the took off when the put on his new Evo long arm .. There are two many factors not answered so why assume he's a troll cuz assume means you make a ass out of me and you ! 😬

2013 jkr

Tigrcky
09-17-2014, 05:59 AM
I agree with that but honestly you never know who your buying from till you meet them ... Not many people know me on here or do I know many others on here just bc I don't sit on the computer all day n post sorry that's not my style

2013 jkr

so not posting to talk about jeep life and jeep related things including helping others isnt your style? :thinking: some of us here contribute tons, and we follow the simple forum rules but what do i know :idontknow: i just sit around posing all day, thats way i have a post count of 2418 and been on here since jan of 2012:shock:

tweetie7123
09-17-2014, 06:06 AM
so not posting to talk about jeep life and jeep related things including helping others isnt your style? :thinking: some of us here contribute tons, and we follow the simple forum rules but what do i know :idontknow: i just sit around posing all day, thats way i have a post count of 2418 and been on here since jan of 2012:shock:

Never did I say that an idk a lot about jeep stuff like tech stuff and mechanical stuff so I don't post I know how to wheel n that's what I spend every weekend doing so yea I don't spend time on the fourm.. I'll post runs n hear from no one on here to wheel so yea I don't post cuz it's a waste of time bc I'm not a regular ! I'd like to know how many people really read the fourm rules when they join guessing not a lot well on any fourm I don't it's all basically the same so why waste the time .. And who cares about post count and I was never calling you out saying you were one of them I'm just making a simple point .. That point is people get off the computer and wheel that's my point

2013 jkr

HDGasser
09-17-2014, 06:21 AM
Never did I say that an idk a lot about jeep stuff like tech stuff and mechanical stuff so I don't post I know how to wheel n that's what I spend every weekend doing so yea I don't spend time on the fourm.. I'll post runs n hear from no one on here to wheel so yea I don't post cuz it's a waste of time bc I'm not a regular ! I'd like to know how many people really read the fourm rules when they join guessing not a lot well on any fourm I don't it's all basically the same so why waste the time .. And who cares about post count and I was never calling you out saying you were one of them I'm just making a simple point .. That point is people get off the computer and wheel that's my point

2013 jkr

Bahahahahaaha TROLL!!!:bleh:

tweetie7123
09-17-2014, 06:22 AM

I know bryan I'm a troll!!! Shhh don't tell anyone haha

2013 jkr

JAGS
09-17-2014, 06:26 AM
All good here peeps and tweets 😉. Tweety, you've been around long enough to know that most of the threads starting this way are in fact just folks using this as CL.

As for the bullying you mentioned, again, I think 90%+ of the time they are trolls coming here to start stuff in the first place.

We may get it wrong once in a while, but we usually will self correct in those situations.

So like I said, all is good and I think the OP has responded in an appropriate way. Time will tell if he's going to be a participating member and join the fun.

- Jason

Tigrcky
09-17-2014, 06:31 AM
All good here peeps and tweets . Tweety, you've been around long enough to know that most of the threads starting this way are in fact just folks using this as CL.

As for the bullying you mentioned, again, I think 90%+ of the time they are trolls coming here to start stuff in the first place.

We may get it wrong once in a while, but we usually will self correct in those situations.

So like I said, all is good and I think the OP has responded in an appropriate way. Time will tell if he's going to be a participating member and join the fun.

- Jason

truth now time to go back to trollin... your welcome:thumb::cheesy:

curtiso504
09-17-2014, 01:35 PM
This post is just so I can get my count up. I usually lurk around and read a lot and learn even more. But I may want to sell something one day and hopefully I don't offend anyone. But then again I usually use CL and sell locally.

wayoflife
09-17-2014, 02:29 PM
Sharkey all I'm saying is new people get beat up here and bullied if they break one rule it's dumb all I'm saying is it's getting out of hand that's all I see on here anymore people getting bullied.

LOL at the word "bullied". It's a shame that the term is so overused these days and for things that are anything but, that it's starting to lose it's true meaning. In case you missed it, Sharkey simply reminded the OP that this isn't Craigslist and informed him that the members here typically do not appreciate it being treated as one. Don't like what you see - don't have to be here.

Isn't the fourm about jeeps jeep related topics helping others that don't know as much meeting new people to wheel with and learn from...

Funny, I don't know how you can do that when all you are here for is to sell stuff. :idontknow:

...and also help out other jeepers with parts your not using an selling to them to help them get a price break ..

Clearly, you are new to the whole forum thing as if you had been doing this as long as I have, you'd know there are TONS of people who aren't true Jeepers and are just looking for a way to make a buck or worse - scam people with deals on parts and under the guise of "helping" them out. Not saying this is what the OP was trying to do, just that it happens more times that you seem to think and because of it, I have often considered doing away with the for sale forum all together. As mentioned, THIS IS NOT CRAIGSLIST - this is MY forum and I would prefer that any member attempting to sell things here be first and foremost, an active part of the community. Not asking you or anyone to agree with or even like that but, it is how I choose to run my forum.

I have met some really great people on here but it seams like some of you and not saying you personally would rather sit on this fourm and start shit with people then wheel or talk jeep stuff ..

and I have met TONS of really great people on here but it seems like some of you (and I'm not saying you personally) would rather just post things up for sale than talk about Jeep stuff, become a part of the community and maybe even wheel with some of the members here. :naw:

Please do us all a favor and save your self-righteousness for someone who cares.

wayoflife
09-17-2014, 02:32 PM
Oh boy. I'll see how short I can make the story.

I'm a musician and during a soundcheck for a show I/my band recreated a scene from Coming To America where the band was called Sexual Chocolate. I then acquired the nickname Sexual Chocolate. (this was during my high school years) I'm a ginger. Fast forward a few years and Ginger Chocolate was born. So here I am forever known as Ginger Chocolate. ;)

:cheesy: Okay, that's pretty funny.

Please note that the members here mean you no harm and if anything, it is MY rules that I like to enforce that they were just trying to remind you of. This forum is my house and I like to think of the members here as being my guests and I would prefer that they be friends instead of users.

wayoflife
09-17-2014, 03:54 PM
Hey tweetie7123, I see you're online now and checking out this thread. Someone reminded me of another post you made recently:

http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?19606-Eddie-I-m-gonna-crush-your-jeep-and-your-stupid-ankle-biting-dog!&p=352796&viewfull=1#post352796

For the record, we were right about the member horse being a troll and we are right when it comes to discouraging people from just using this forum to sell stuff.

Please do us all a favor and go find another forum "to find people to wheel with". You've overstayed your welcome here.

Sharkey
09-17-2014, 04:05 PM
...so yea I don't post cuz it's a waste of time bc I'm not a regular ! I'd like to know how many people really read the fourm rules when they join guessing not a lot well on any fourm I don't it's all basically the same so why waste the time...

:grayno: You read them, and you follow them, because they are a condition of your free membership on this forum that is completely paid for and maintained by someone else. Would you crap in the middle of the living room floor of your friend's house? I mean really, why waste your time following your friend's rule that every visitor has to crap in the toilet? Your "only if there is something in it for me" attitude speaks volumes about you, and I agree that you have nothing to offer this community.

Hey tweetie7123, I see you're online now and checking out this thread. Someone reminded me of another post you made recently:

http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?19606-Eddie-I-m-gonna-crush-your-jeep-and-your-stupid-ankle-biting-dog!&p=352796&viewfull=1#post352796

For the record, we were right about the member horse being a troll and we are right when it comes to discouraging people from just using this forum to sell stuff.

Please do us all a favor and go find another forum "to find people to wheel with". You've overstayed your welcome here.

I could not agree more.:clap2:

wayoflife
09-17-2014, 04:21 PM

Nah, just a self-righteous prick who can't write worth shit. Guess the two of you "go wheeling" together.

JAGS
09-17-2014, 04:27 PM
LOL at the word "bullied". It's a shame that the term is so overused these days and for things that are anything but, that it's starting to lose it's true meaning.

I've been a member for quite some time and a lurker for a few months even before that. I'm trying to think of a time when "WE" bullied someone on the forum unjustly. :thinking: It's hard for me to pull up a situation that the backlash wasn't warranted. And I use backlash and not bullied on purpose. There's several scenarios that come up repeatedly that will drive backlash. The CL members is one of them....People thinking they are hot shit....Badmouthing a Moderator...Shady/dishonest behavior....dissing this forum on another forum....and a few more.

In the rare situations when our first instinct is wrong, we usually rescind our backlash and the member becomes part of the group. If one's skin is so thin they can't handle this happening to them, or seeing it happen to others, then likely not a good fit for this group. Because even when we like each other, we give each other shit. :cheesy:

But then again, what do I know...I'm a FUCKING IDIOT. :idontknow:;)

jmatta33
09-17-2014, 04:27 PM
I dont get why people just cant follow such a simple rule... I post all my stuff on craigslist and have had no issues selling shit. I come on here to learn from everyone and on the rare occasion actually impart some of my limited knowledge. and as for parts im selling, they all go on craigslist...

RLTW!!!

tweetie7123
09-17-2014, 04:33 PM
LOL at the word "bullied". It's a shame that the term is so overused these days and for things that are anything but, that it's starting to lose it's true meaning. In case you missed it, Sharkey simply reminded the OP that this isn't Craigslist and informed him that the members here typically do not appreciate it being treated as one. Don't like what you see - don't have to be here.

Funny, I don't know how you can do that when all you are here for is to sell stuff. :idontknow:

Clearly, you are new to the whole forum thing as if you had been doing this as long as I have, you'd know there are TONS of people who aren't true Jeepers and are just looking for a way to make a buck or worse - scam people with deals on parts and under the guise of "helping" them out. Not saying this is what the OP was trying to do, just that it happens more times that you seem to think and because of it, I have often considered doing away with the for sale forum all together. As mentioned, THIS IS NOT CRAIGSLIST - this is MY forum and I would prefer that any member attempting to sell things here be first and foremost, an active part of the community. Not asking you or anyone to agree with or even like that but, it is how I choose to run my forum.

and I have met TONS of really great people on here but it seems like some of you (and I'm not saying you personally) would rather just post things up for sale than talk about Jeep stuff, become a part of the community and maybe even wheel with some of the members here. :naw:

Please do us all a favor and save your self-righteousness for someone who cares.

Eddie Eddie Eddie all I was making was a point bc he did explain him self on other thread he was selling something . So I was making a point no reason to bully someone till they have a chance for there story ... And please direct me to one thing I have put forsale on here bc I have put nothing on here for sale .. And for people getting scammed it happens that's why I meet with the person instead of sending someone cash for a product IMO .. And you must care bc you posted this morning after everything was done n over with I was making personal points and feeling sorry that I don't live my life by the computer wheeling world like some people and I go out n wheel every weekend instead of just talking about it

2013 jkr

tweetie7123
09-17-2014, 04:41 PM
:grayno: You read them, and you follow them, because they are a condition of your free membership on this forum that is completely paid for and maintained by someone else. Would you crap in the middle of the living room floor of your friend's house? I mean really, why waste your time following your friend's rule that every visitor has to crap in the toilet? Your "only if there is something in it for me" attitude speaks volumes about you, and I agree that you have nothing to offer this community.

I could not agree more.:clap2:

Wow you guys really have no life this is making me laugh that y'all are so worried about me but since I'm not an Eddie fan boy like the rest of you makes me the bad guy .. I was simply making a point an y'all get so but hurt if you want I'll go buy you some ky jelly so it won't hurt so much next time I make a point about something .. Id be surprised if drama could stay off this fourm for more then a week one of the mods is always starting stuff with someone ..but I'm the bad guy it's cool I see all y'all's colors and have met some great people off here I'll stay In contact with n some I won't but I'll stay on here to laugh at all the dumb drama that goes on here n maybe for a couple runs on two ..

2013 jkr

tweetie7123
09-17-2014, 04:45 PM
Damn I just realized you changes the name of the post nice way to keep it classy point proven

2013 jkr

pastorwug
09-17-2014, 04:46 PM
Because even when we like each other, we give each other shit. :cheesy:

True dat! :thumb:

JAGS
09-17-2014, 04:56 PM
Wow you guys really have no life this is making me laugh that y'all are so worried about me but since I'm not an Eddie fan boy like the rest of you makes me the bad guy .. I was simply making a point an y'all get so but hurt if you want I'll go buy you some ky jelly so it won't hurt so much next time I make a point about something .. Id be surprised if drama could stay off this fourm for more then a week one of the mods is always starting stuff with someone ..but I'm the bad guy it's cool I see all y'all's colors and have met some great people off here I'll stay In contact with n some I won't but I'll stay on here to laugh at all the dumb drama that goes on here n maybe for a couple runs on two ..

2013 jkr

Come on tweety, within two posts and you resort to the typically troll arguments. :grayno:

That's only going to discredit anything you had to say. People have to follow the rules here and not being an active member that post in the FS area catches flak every time. The situation was deescalated and you didn't have to stick your neck out there with all the accusations.

Now, instead of making your case, you resort to troll talk. Where do you think this headed. :idontknow: You've offended Eddie and bashed a mod. That's several no-nos right there.

StrizzyChris
09-17-2014, 04:58 PM
Eddie Eddie Eddie all I was making was a point bc he did explain him self on other thread he was selling something. So I was making a point no reason to bully someone till they have a chance for there story ...

And if you would have left it at that, then it would have been over. Getting on a self righteous soapbox telling everyone to be nice to everyone, share your juice boxes, rules are not important, sing Kumbaya bull shit. Harden the fuck up!

http://youtu.be/unkIVvjZc9Y

sorry that I don't live my life by the computer wheeling world like some people and I go out n wheel every weekend instead of just talking about it

<Insert Overlanders badass image here>

but since I'm not an Eddie fan boy like the rest of you makes me the bad guy ..

.....and this is why you're a douche!

y'all get so but hurt if you want I'll go buy you some ky jelly so it won't hurt so much next time I make a point about something

So we arethe one's butt hurt....when your the one bitching about being mean to people? You can't cry(make a lame ass "point") and then call everyone else a baby when we prove you wrong

wayoflife
09-17-2014, 05:04 PM
Eddie Eddie Eddie all I was making was a point bc he did explain him self on other thread he was selling something .

tweetie7123, tweetie7123, tweetie7123 - In spite of the fact that you are so self-important, I must say that you have me at a disadvantage being that I don't have a clue as to who you are or what you're real name is.

So I was making a point no reason to bully someone till they have a chance for there story

Reminding someone that this isn't Craigslist and that the members here typically do not appreciate people who are just here to sell stuff is far from what I would call "bullying" but hey, it's clear to me that you're the kind of guy that chooses to self-righteously believe whatever it is he want to believe.

... And please direct me to one thing I have put forsale on here bc I have put nothing on here for sale ..

Have you graduated from high school yet? If not, you need to take a few more English classes. Since you seemed to have missed it, I used the pronoun "you" figuratively to describe people in general. Of course, for your sake, you're just a user - someone who's only interested in himself and just uses this forum to help find people to be a badass on Cleghorn :naw:

And for people getting scammed it happens that's why I meet with the person instead of sending someone cash for a product IMO .. And you must care bc you posted this morning after everything was done n over with I was making personal points and feeling sorry that I don't live my life by the computer wheeling world like some people and I go out n wheel every weekend instead of just talking about it

Well you got me there. Me, I'm glued to my computer 24/7/365 and can only talk about wheeling. If only I had trails like Cleghorn to run, maybe I could be a badass like you someday. :crazyeyes:

JAGS
09-17-2014, 05:11 PM
tweetie7123, tweetie7123, tweetie7123 - In spite of the fact that you are so self-important, I must say that you have me at a disadvantage being that I don't have a clue as to who you are or what you're real name is.

Reminding someone that this isn't Craigslist and that the members here typically do not appreciate people who are just here to sell stuff is far from what I would call "bullying" but hey, it's clear to me that you're the kind of guy that chooses to self-righteously believe whatever it is he want to believe.

Have you graduated from high school yet? If not, you need to take a few more English classes. Since you seemed to have missed it, I used the pronoun "you" figuratively to describe people in general. Of course, for your sake, you're just a user - someone who's only interested in himself and just uses this forum to help find people to be a badass on Cleghorn :naw:

Well you got me there. Me, I'm glued to my computer 24/7/365 and can only talk about wheeling. If only I had trails like Cleghorn to run, maybe I could be a badass like you someday. :crazyeyes:

Thanks a lot Eddie Eddie Eddie. I'm never running Cleghorn again. Well, at least not posting about it. :cheesy:

JKWrang
09-17-2014, 05:11 PM
So id like to point out that when I was a new member I gave my wave, posted a few obviously "new to the jeep community" threads and also tried to sell something on the forum.

And I..
SHOCK

... didnt get flamed!

Why, you may ask? Because the powers that be observed I was earnestly trying ro dive head first into the community with questions, interest and a thirst for newbie knowledge. I have since come to offer my fledgling knowledge to other newbies. Its come full circle. So if I can post up within a short time some for sale material and not get called out for it its likely because I obliged myself of the rules like was asked of other people who did not take the time to familiarize themselves with them.

If you take issue with that requirement. .. life must be rough for you

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Tigrcky
09-17-2014, 05:18 PM
You know, come to think of it I have posted a few things for sale... Yet I was a known member first, nobody said a word to me... Hmmm :idontknow:

Sent from my whatchamacallit

Sharkey
09-17-2014, 05:19 PM

The problem is that your point was idiotic. I simply pointed out to the OP that his for sale posts might not be well-received. He responded appropriately and fully understood why it makes sense to say hello before trying to sell shit. That was the end of it. In fact, I even welcomed him and wished him good luck with the sale.

Here is my post, which was before your first post in the thread:

His response in the other thread seems reasonable.

GLWS

You then took it upon yourself to post up about how you think we are bullies and that nobody should read or worry about forum rules. So, you started the shit storm. If you think the forum rules don't matter, all I can say is that you are an idiot. If you think the active members of the forum shouldn't care about those rules, then you are worse than an idiot.

I love the fanboy comment...it's so original. Eddie and Cindy are personal friends of mine. While I have wheeled with them on several occasions, I have also spent a lot of time with them NOT WHEELING. That is what real friends do. If being a friend to someone makes you a fanboy then I guess I'm guilty as charged.

wayoflife
09-17-2014, 05:19 PM
Wow you guys really have no life this is making me laugh that y'all are so worried about me...

Wow, you really have no life and you make me laugh that you're so worried about what people have to say about you on an internet forum.

...but since I'm not an Eddie fan boy like the rest of you makes me the bad guy ..

Nah, you're not a bad guy, just a self-righteous loser. The "fanboys" you are referring to are people I drink with and wheel with - I like to call them friends but I'm sure that's a foreign concept to you. If you keep on looking for people to wheel with on forums, maybe you'll be lucky and make one or two. :yup:

I was simply making a point an y'all get so but hurt if you want I'll go buy you some ky jelly so it won't hurt so much next time I make a point about something ..

:cheesy: No need to get all "butt" hurt just because nobody asked or cares what you think. As for the KY goes, sounds like we need to buy you some for all the times you want to stroke yourself with your self-important preaching.

Id be surprised if drama could stay off this fourm for more then a week one of the mods is always starting stuff with someone ..

LOL at drama. If self-righteous guys like you would just stay off my forum, the moderators wouldn't have anything to do.

but I'm the bad guy it's cool I see all y'all's colors and have met some great people off here I'll stay In contact with n some I won't but I'll stay on here to laugh at all the dumb drama that goes on here n maybe for a couple runs on two ..

Just a self-righteous prick. It is good to see your colors and I hope you take whoever will follow you away from my forum. As for us, we'll keep on laughing at you.

Damn I just realized you changes the name of the post nice way to keep it classy point proven

It is what you said. Point proven.

tweetie7123
09-17-2014, 05:24 PM

But you do know who I am you have meet me a few times so who's the self important badass here. And damn you caught me I'm just a bad ass who runs cleghorn 24/7 you know it .. How bout you come run some trails with me we can run the hammer trails or big bear John Bull and all those or we can go were ever you want . I know my 3 k build will go the same places if not more then you .. Just let me know when you wanna wheel and we can figure this out on the trail .. And sorry for not reading all your post just right about the way you word things.. Whys it matter if I have graduated high school or have a phd I know many people who haven't graduated high school that are a lot more successfull then you ! So that shouldn't mean shit ...

2013 jkr

tweetie7123
09-17-2014, 05:28 PM
Wow, you really have no life and you make me laugh that you're so worried about what people have to say about you on an internet forum.

Nah, you're not a bad guy, just a self-righteous loser. The "fanboys" you are referring to are people I drink with and wheel with - I like to call them friends but I'm sure that's a foreign concept to you. If you keep on looking for people to wheel with on forums, maybe you'll be lucky and make one or two. :yup:

:cheesy: No need to get all "butt" hurt just because nobody asked or cares what you think. As for the KY goes, sounds like we need to buy you some for all the times you want to stroke yourself with your self-important preaching.

LOL at drama. If self-righteous guys like you would just stay off my forum, the moderators wouldn't have anything to do.

Just a self-righteous prick. It is good to see your colors and I hope you take whoever will follow you away from my forum. As for us, we'll keep on laughing at you.

It is what you said. Point proven.

I cause all the problems here yup you know it .. And i doubt you've meet all your fan boys to call them friends ... N I do have friends to wheel with I wheel every weekend unlike 90% of the people on here.... Who said I was going anywere .. Glad I get the thrid degree for standing up for a guy ... Yup that's a bad thing to do if it's not approved by you it can't be done

2013 jkr

DBats
09-17-2014, 05:28 PM
Everyone is certainly entitled to their opinion, no one can take that away from you. However, this forum was created and is operated by someone who created a specific set of rules, and appointed moderators who enforce and condone such rules, the same rules that that everyone -has- to agree to when they sign up. How violators of said rules are dealt with is completely up to the owner and operators of the forum, there isn't much room for debate there.

I came to this forum because in terms of jeepin' communities there isn't a better one. The knowledge and helpfullness of members of this community is invaluable to someone who is just starting out in the jeepin' life such as myself. Plus some of those troll-bashing threads are downright funny... most of them anyways.

Tigrcky
09-17-2014, 05:29 PM
But you do know who I am you have meet me a few times so who's the self important badass here. And damn you caught me I'm just a bad ass who runs cleghorn 24/7 you know it .. How bout you come run some trails with me we can run the hammer trails or big bear John Bull and all those or we can go were ever you want . I know my 3 k build will go the same places if not more then you .. Just let me know when you wanna wheel and we can figure this out on the trail .. And sorry for not reading all your post just right about the way you word things.. Whys it matter if I have graduated high school or have a phd I know many people who haven't graduated high school that are a lot more successfull then you ! So that shouldn't mean shit ...

2013 jkr

This should go well... Sounds like jeek all over again...

Sharkey
09-17-2014, 05:30 PM
How bout you come run some trails with me we can run the hammer trails or big bear John Bull and all those or we can go were ever you want . I know my 3 k build will go the same places if not more then you

:cheesy::cheesy: You are comical. :cheesy::cheesy:

tweetie7123
09-17-2014, 05:30 PM
And if you would have left it at that, then it would have been over. Getting on a self righteous soapbox telling everyone to be nice to everyone, share your juice boxes, rules are not important, sing Kumbaya bull shit. Harden the fuck up!

http://youtu.be/unkIVvjZc9Y

<Insert Overlanders badass image here>

.....and this is why you're a douche!

So we arethe one's butt hurt....when your the one bitching about being mean to people? You can't cry(make a lame ass "point") and then call everyone else a baby when we prove you wrong

When have I been proven wrong I haven't ??? I'm not crying one bit could careless what y'all think about me .. This post about me proving a point y'all bully people gets more attention then guys looking to wheel and be on the trail

2013 jkr

tweetie7123
09-17-2014, 05:31 PM
:cheesy::cheesy: You are comical. :cheesy::cheesy:

Common sharkey you don't wanna run your jeep you can join

2013 jkr

MR.Ty
09-17-2014, 05:34 PM
How bout you come run some trails with me we can run the hammer trails or big bear John Bull and all those or we can go were ever you want . I know my 3 k build will go the same places if not more then you .. Just let me know when you wanna wheel and we can figure this out on the trail ..

2013 jkr

What is this? Fast and furious? Are you also going to wheel for "pinks"?

Loading please wait....

wayoflife
But you do know who I am you have meet me a few times so who's the self important badass here.

Sorry, unlike you who seems to know me by my real name, I really don't have a clue as to who you are and certainly don't know what your real name is. Not trying to be self-important here, just pointing out the facts and that's you're just a nobody. :idontknow:

And damn you caught me I'm just a bad ass who runs cleghorn 24/7 you know it ..

That is what you have listed in your profile as your favorite trail. Just sayin :idontknow:

How bout you come run some trails with me we can run the hammer trails or big bear John Bull and all those or we can go were ever you want . I know my 3 k build will go the same places if not more then you .. Just let me know when you wanna wheel and we can figure this out on the trail ..

:cheesy: Sorry, I'm just a mall crawler and you, you're 3k build and John Bull are just a little too badass for me.

And sorry for not reading all your post just right about the way you word things.. Whys it matter if I have graduated high school or have a phd

Ummm, yeah. What I thought. :naw: Maybe English isn't your first language and if that's the case, you really should use a Google translator as it might get your point across better and without me having to read and re-read it about 2-3 times before I get an idea of what you just said.

I know many people who haven't graduated high school that are a lot more successfull then you ! So that shouldn't mean shit ...

Sorry man, no need to get all butthurt. Didn't realize you haven't even finished high school yet - it was just a guess. All I'm saying is that you should try studying harder as it will help you in the future to learn how to speak proper English and use proper punctuation. As far as being "successful" - that's with one "L", you're right, I'm just a loser who gets to play with Jeeps for a living. ;)

2013 jkr
And no I did not forget the u in jkr :) 2 door life[/QUOTE]

Tigrcky
I think it's time for tweetiebird to use the door, also try not to let it hit you on the way out...

olram30
09-17-2014, 05:36 PM
Did this guy just pull out the "I wheel harder, make more money than you and my dad can beat up your dad" argument? Wow!

ttfhell
09-17-2014, 05:38 PM
John Bull or the Hammers. Similar trails. No really.

Tigrcky
09-17-2014, 05:39 PM
Did this guy just pull out the "I wheel harder, make more money than you and my dad can beat up your dad" argument? Wow!

Yup he sure did...

I'll leave this here

tweetie7123
09-17-2014, 05:40 PM
Sorry, unlike you who seems to know me by my real name, I really don't have a clue as to who you are and certainly don't know what your real name is. Not trying to be self-important here, just pointing out the facts and that's you're just a nobody. :idontknow:

That is what you have listed in your profile as your favorite trail. Just sayin :idontknow:

:cheesy: Sorry, I'm just a mall crawler and you, you're 3k build and John Bull are just a little too badass for me.

Ummm, yeah. What I thought. :naw: Maybe English isn't your first language and if that's the case, you really should use a Google translator as it might get your point across better and without me having to read and re-read it about 2-3 times before I get an idea of what you just said.

Sorry man, no need to get all butthurt. Didn't realize you haven't even finished high school yet - it was just a guess. All I'm saying is that you should try studying harder as it will help you in the future to learn how to speak proper English and use proper punctuation. As far as being "successful" - that's with one "L", you're right, I'm just a loser who gets to play with Jeeps for a living. ;)

2013 jkr

Ok let's run the hammer trails then you talk a big game but don't ever do anything .. N wow yea you jeep for a living right if it wasn't for Mel at off-road Evo you would be a no buddy sorry to crush your heart all you do is run a fourm . Yea I'll give it to you ass kissing is something your very good at to get your jeep the way it is because of it .. So tell me how you jeep for a living id like to hear more about this bad ass job cuz I only see you do a couple runs a year and know how to bash teraflex and any company that won't pay you money

2013 jkr

tweetie7123
09-17-2014, 05:42 PM
Damn I must be making all y'all's day today you got something to talk about 😀😄😃😜
I'll be back later to check up on y'all have a good day

2013 jkr

Tigrcky
09-17-2014, 05:43 PM
Ok let's run the hammer trails then you talk a big game but don't ever do anything .. N wow yea you jeep for a living right if it wasn't for Mel at off-road Evo you would be a no buddy sorry to crush your heart all you do is run a fourm . Yea I'll give it to you ass kissing is something your very good at to get your jeep the way it is because of it .. So tell me how you jeep for a living id like to hear more about this bad ass job cuz I only see you do a couple runs a year and know how to bash teraflex and any company that won't pay you money

2013 jkr

olram30
Wtf does Mel have to do with anything? How old is this guy? I've heard of dance offs, but challenging somebody to a wheel off is new.

JAGS

2013 jkr

You sir honestly have no clue what you are talking about and need to go take some business courses. Maybe throw in an English language course too. Same baseless/factless troll speak.

wayoflife
09-17-2014, 05:44 PM
I cause all the problems here yup you know it ..

Just like a drama queen to exaggerate things and make it all about you. :drama:

And i doubt you've meet all your fan boys to call them friends ...

Never knew I had "fanboys" but the guys you were referring to on this thread ARE personal friends of mine that I know on a personal level. Maybe someday you'll have friends too and you'll understand why they'll stick up for you.

N I do have friends to wheel with I wheel every weekend unlike 90% of the people on here....

Do you have your little sister writing this stuff for you. The word is "AND", not "N". AND, guys you find on forums to wheel with are far from what you can call "friends". Friends are people that will stick up for each other and get called a "fanboy" because of it. As far as wheeling every weekend goes, when mommy and daddy pay the bills, it is a lot easier to do. No need to BULLY guys just because they have mortgages and bills to pay. :naw:

Who said I was going anywere ..

Who says you have a say in it? :thinking: :idontknow:

Glad I get the thrid degree for standing up for a guy ... Yup that's a bad thing to do if it's not approved by you it can't be done

I think you've confused being called out for being the self-righteous douche that you are for a third degree.

This should go well... Sounds like jeek all over again...

DAMN!! That's who this kid sounds like :doh:

When have I been proven wrong I haven't ??? I'm not crying one bit could careless what y'all think about me .. This post about me proving a point y'all bully people gets more attention then guys looking to wheel and be on the trail

:yawn37: Sure sounds like you're crying now. Just sayin.

What is this? Fast and furious? Are you also going to wheel for "pinks"?

Loading please wait....

:cheesy:

wayoflife
09-17-2014, 05:45 PM

Well, in all fairness, at least he didn't call me out to the bike racks after school. :cheesy:

Sharkey
09-17-2014, 05:46 PM

I have to retract my original statement. You are most certainly not an idiot and I do hereby apologize to all of the real idiots out there for putting you on the same level as them.

"A couple runs a year." That could be the quote of the year.

wayoflife
09-17-2014, 05:46 PM
John Bull or the Hammers. Similar trails. No really.

I think he was thinking of John Ru-Bull-con and Cleg-hammer.

Tigrcky
09-17-2014, 05:47 PM
Well, in all fairness, at least he didn't call me out to the bike racks after school. :cheesy:

My Schwinn is better then your schwinn :cheesy:

tweetie7123
09-17-2014, 05:50 PM
Just like a drama queen to exaggerate things and make it all about you. :drama:

Never knew I had "fanboys" but the guys you were referring to on this thread ARE personal friends of mine that I know on a personal level. Maybe someday you'll have friends too and you'll understand why they'll stick up for you.

Do you have your little sister writing this stuff for you. The word is "AND", not "N". AND, guys you find on forums to wheel with are far from what you can call "friends". Friends are people that will stick up for each other and get called a "fanboy" because of it. As far as wheeling every weekend goes, when mommy and daddy pay the bills, it is a lot easier to do. No need to BULLY guys just because they have mortgages and bills to pay. :naw:

Who says you have a say in it? :thinking: :idontknow:

I think you've confused being called out for being the self-righteous douche that you are for a third degree.

DAMN!! That's who this kid sounds like :doh:

:yawn37: Sure sounds like you're crying now. Just sayin.

Damn how did you no my mommy and daddy pay my bills .... Wait they don't live on my own on the beach in San Diego man paying rent and payin a jeep payment pulse other bills is umm like 3500 a month n I still have time n money to wheel so don't know where you get that from .... And I must re read the rules again because I didn't know grammar was a rule on here 🙈..

2013 jkr

Tigrcky
09-17-2014, 05:51 PM
Damn how did you no my mommy and daddy pay my bills .... Wait they don't live on my own on the beach in San Diego man paying rent and payin a jeep payment pulse other bills is umm like 3500 a month n I still have time n money to wheel so don't know where you get that from .... And I must re read the rules again because I didn't know grammar was a rule on here 🙈..

2013 jkr

Let me guess you are also worth 100k liquid and the president consults you every week for wheeling tips?

StrizzyChris
09-17-2014, 05:52 PM
I don't know if it's his frustration, or ESL....but as he gets more mad, the less I understand what the fuck he is trying to say :thinking:

http://youtu.be/xesu7V4dUr8

tweetie7123
09-17-2014, 05:53 PM
Let me guess you are also worth 100k liquid and the president consults you every week for wheeling tips?

I ain't worth shit don't care to be

2013 jkr

Tigrcky
09-17-2014, 05:54 PM
I don't know if it's his frustration, or ESL....but as he gets more mad, the less I understand what the fuck he is trying to say :thinking:

http://youtu.be/xesu7V4dUr8

Mmmmhmmm! Good funny stuff and Lois is hot :crazyeyes:

ridg3runner
09-17-2014, 05:55 PM

2013 jkr

Oh look! Here's another Dumbass that is too lazy to spell complete words.

JAGS
09-17-2014, 05:57 PM
Whatever disease these guys have is interesting, they sure do all start to sound the same. :thinking: Getting harder and harder to tell one (thread) from another.

wayoflife
09-17-2014, 05:58 PM
Ok let's run the hammer trails then you talk a big game but don't ever do anything ..

Ummm, I hate to break the news but, the only big game talker here is you. Maybe when I grow up, I can be as badass as you and challenge people as if I have something to prove. :crazyeyes:

N wow yea you jeep for a living right if it wasn't for Mel at off-road Evo you would be a no buddy sorry to crush your heart all you do is run a fourm .

Like I said, I'm a nobody and yeah, I run a forum that you seem to enjoy being a part of. Thank you for your support. :yup:

Yea I'll give it to you ass kissing is something your very good at to get your jeep the way it is because of it ..

If ass-kissing is the only thing that was needed to get my Jeep built up to where it is now, I sure wish you would have told me that sooner. :doh:

So tell me how you jeep for a living id like to hear more about this bad ass job cuz I only see you do a couple runs a year

:cheesy: You really think I even wheel that much? Don't know how I could get out at all being that all I ever do is spend time on my forum and "talk" about Jeeps.

...and know how to bash teraflex and any company that won't pay you money

LOL!! You make it sound like I'd even take their money if they gave it to me.

Tigrcky
09-17-2014, 05:58 PM
on the beach in San Diego man paying rent and payin a jeep payment pulse other bills is umm like 3500 a month n I still have time n money to wheel

2013 jkr

Last I checked riverside is like an hour away from San Diego...

2013 jkr

So all that talk about money was what exactly??? Grow up

tweetie7123
09-17-2014, 05:59 PM

That's a rule sorry I didn't know I'll spell everything out for you all know ...

2013 jkr

DA RUNT

Hey Lee, Howzit
That's actually how it's spelled lol

OverlanderJK
Weird how two months ago sharkey called someone out for pimping something and tweetie7123 was perfectly fine with it. Now all of a sudden we are bullying people. :thinking:

7-29-14

http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?19230-Please-help-me-out&p=345778#post345778

Damn well he's still an asshat for doing it again people are dumb haha

2013 jkr

Lol. Nothing I can do will change that.

Your telling me he can't pimp him self to look like an asshat lol

2013 jkr

In case you are wondering, I edited out the content of your post. Do yourself a favor and re-read the FAQs. Posts to pimp yourself in a contest are not allowed.

Tigrcky
09-17-2014, 06:01 PM
That's a rule sorry I didn't know I'll spell everything out for you all NOW ...

2013 jkr

Fixed it, while being an intelligent life form isn't required, it does play a role on being understood...

olram30

Give him a minute, the l337 is coming.

wayoflife
Damn how did you no my mommy and daddy pay my bills .... Wait they don't live on my own on the beach in San Diego man paying rent and payin a jeep payment pulse other bills is umm like 3500 a month n I still have time n money to wheel so don't know where you get that from ....

Wow, you're so cool. Of course, saying it on the internet must make it all true. BONJOUR!

And I must re read the rules again because I didn't know grammar was a rule on here ..

Never said it was. Just point out how bad you are at it. But, you being the baller that you are, I suppose you know something that I don't. Guess I just need to start talking like a dumbass and maybe I'll be as cool as you. :cool:

tweetie7123
09-17-2014, 06:02 PM
Last I checked riverside is like an hour away from San Diego...

So all that talk about money was what exactly??? Grow up

I didn't know up dating my profile was a rule damn I need to go re read all these rules .. And the money talk was because Eddie was trying to call me in educated and I was making a point of I know people who have know high school degree and are doing better most people in general me included so it shouldn't matter if you have a phd or no degree

2013 jkr

wayoflife
09-17-2014, 06:02 PM

No shit :cheesy:

tweetie7123
09-17-2014, 06:03 PM
Wow, you're so cool. Of course, saying it on the internet must make it all true. BONJOUR!

Never said it was. Just point out how bad you are at it. But, you being the baller that you are, I suppose you know something that I don't. Guess I just need to start talking like a dumbass and maybe I'll be as cool as you. :cool:

Wow nice low your so cool Eddie I wish I could be like you and never said I was a baller just making a point .. So durring koh you wanna wheel I'll show you around the trails I'll be there let's wheel

2013 jkr

ttfhell
09-17-2014, 06:04 PM
I ain't worth shit don't care to be Now that's ironic.

StrizzyChris
That's a rule sorry I didn't know I'll spell everything out for you all now ...

fixed it for ya ;)

Tigrcky
I didn't know up dating my profile was a rule damn I need to go re read all these rules .. And the money talk was because Eddie was trying to call me in educated and I was making a point of I know people who have know high school degree and are doing better most people in general me included so it shouldn't matter if you have a phd or no degree

2013 jkr

He doesn't need to call you uneducated you are doing just fine demonstrating that on your own. Sorry for the big words I'll dumb it down next time.

JAGS
09-17-2014, 06:05 PM
I love the fanboy comment...it's so original. Eddie and Cindy are personal friends of mine. While I have wheeled with them on several occasions, I have also spent a lot of time with them NOT WHEELING. That is what real friends do. If being a friend to someone makes you a fanboy then I guess I'm guilty as charged.

I'm jumping on this point too. :yup: Eddie, Cindy and many others on here I consider friends and spent time off the trail. While I'm new to wheeling, I try to help out in other ways using what I do know and what my wife knows to help friends. With how sad and busy my life generally is, most of my friends are in fact people I've met on Wayalife. So I back and support this place, Eddie and Cindy, and my other friends whenever needed. :thumb:

tweetie7123
09-17-2014, 06:06 PM
He doesn't need to call you uneducated you are doing just fine demonstrating that on your own. Sorry for the big words I'll dumb it down next time.

Yup I'm uneducated just a big ol dumb redneck yup !!! 😬😎😂😂😂

2013 jkr

Tigrcky
09-17-2014, 06:08 PM

2013 jkr

No you don't quite deserve the red neck title , rednecks don't live in 3500 a month apartments...

Sharkey
09-17-2014, 06:08 PM

Finally, something we agree on.:clap2: That's the first true and intelligent statement you have typed in this thread.

Tigrcky
09-17-2014, 06:09 PM
Finally, something we agree on.:clap2: That's the first true and intelligent statement you have typed in this thread.

Easy you will inflate the ego beyond recovery!

wayoflife
09-17-2014, 06:09 PM
I didn't know up dating my profile was a rule damn I need to go re read all these rules ..

For a guy who goes on and on about hating drama, you sure are the queen of queens.

And the money talk was because Eddie was trying to call me in educated

The word you were trying to use is "UN-educated", not "IN". :naw:

and I was making a point of I know people who have know high school degree and are doing better most people in general me included so it shouldn't matter if you have a phd or no degree.

Oh, sorry. I didn't know you "know people" who have "no" (not "know") high school "diploma" (a "degree" is what you earn from going to college) and are doing better than most people in general - you included (what a surprise). :crazyeyes:

tweetie7123
09-17-2014, 06:10 PM
I'm jumping on this point too. :yup: Eddie, Cindy and many others on here I consider friends and spent time off the trail. While I'm new to wheeling, I try to help out in other ways using what I do know and what my wife knows to help friends. With how sad and busy my life generally is, most of my friends are in fact people I've met on Wayalife. So I back and support this place, Eddie and Cindy, and my other friends whenever needed. :thumb:

I was never saying that Eddie didn't have friends on here or what it may be I'm stating that there are a lot of Eddie fan boys who worship him n think he's the shit ... Not saying you are one of them I saying in general on here there are a lot of people on here who act like it n they may have never met him

2013 jkr

tweetie7123
09-17-2014, 06:11 PM
For a guy who goes on and on about hating drama, you sure are the queen of queens.

The word you were trying to use is "UN-educated", not "IN". :naw:

Oh, sorry. I didn't know you "know people" who have "no" (not "know") high school "diploma" (a "degree" is what you earn from going to college) and are doing better than most people in general - you included (what a surprise). :crazyeyes:

Glad all you can get me on is my poor grammar and shitty Kentucky education I have 👍👍👍

2013 jkr

GRNHORN
09-17-2014, 06:11 PM
Damn I must be making all y'all's day today you got something to talk about 
I'll be back later to check up on y'all have a good day

2013 jkr

Yup I'm uneducated just a big ol dumb redneck yup !!! 

2013 jkr

You know its one thing to come on here and attempt to prove a point about something like bullying, and I'll give it to you, you tried. It's a sad thing when you have moved from proving that one point to showing how uneducated you are. It doesn't matter what people think of you in the big picture of life. But you are now just going on and on abuot stupid shit that is pointless. Why not just move on already?

OverlanderJK
09-17-2014, 06:12 PM

2013 jkr

You give rednecks a bad name. You're not even in that class.

Tigrcky
09-17-2014, 06:14 PM
This is like one of those bad car wrecks, you know you shouldn't watch, but you can't help it!

tweetie7123
09-17-2014, 06:14 PM
You know its one thing to come on here and attempt to prove a point about something like bullying, and I'll give it to you, you tried. It's a sad thing when you have moved from proving that one point to showing how uneducated you are. It doesn't matter what people think of you in the big picture of life. But you are now just going on and on abuot stupid shit that is pointless. Why not just move on already?

The point is still going on as you can see it a thing to team up on one guy and make them feel like they don't belong or uneducated and that my friend is being a bully !!!

2013 jkr

StrizzyChris
09-17-2014, 06:15 PM
I know people who have NO high school degree and are doing better most people in general me included so it shouldn't matter if you have a phd or no degree

Fixed it for you again...

And you're right...we should have you as a guest speaker around the nation teaching 6th graders to drop out of school because education is over-rated. Being a rapper, selling drugs, or having a substantially lower pay scale than your peers, on average, with an education is where it's at :thumb:

So durring koh you wanna wheel I'll show you around the trails I'll be there let's wheel

You of all people should know that he has a couple trips planned for next January. Therefore, prior to KOH, he will have already used up his 2 run quota for a year. Want to internet wheel with him instead?

OverlanderJK
The point is still going on as you can see it a thing to team up on one guy and make them feel like they don't belong or uneducated and that my friend is being a bully !!!

2013 jkr

It's not being a bully if the "victim" is attacking the "bullies".

Tigrcky

2013 jkr

You have no idea what a bully is... Like a lot of things you have no clue about...

wayoflife
09-17-2014, 06:16 PM
Wow nice low your so cool Eddie I wish I could be like you

Yeah, I'm sure you would. If you learn how to speak English, you might get a bit closer :yup:

never said I was a baller just making a point ..

And so was I. ;)

So durring koh you wanna wheel I'll show you around the trails I'll be there let's wheel

But, that would mean I'd have to leave my computer. :shock:

ridg3runner
fixed it for ya ;)

Careful, he might need someone to wipe his ass and tie his shoes for him too, lol.

tweetie7123
It's not being a bully if the "victim" is attacking the "bullies".

It's being a bully standing up for yourself wow good to know !!!

2013 jkr

wayoflife
09-17-2014, 06:18 PM
I was never saying that Eddie didn't have friends on here or what it may be I'm stating that there are a lot of Eddie fan boys who worship him n think he's the shit ... Not saying you are one of them I saying in general on here there are a lot of people on here who act like it n they may have never met him

Even if that were all true, no need to be jealous. All you have to do is start your own internet forum and you'll be worshiped too. I mean, that's all I did, right? :crazyeyes:

Tigrcky
09-17-2014, 06:20 PM

2013 jkr

There is this wonderful book called a dictionary... It's mighty useful, it has definitions, examples of proper spelling, and proper uses of each word. I'll get you one for Christmas :thumbup:

StrizzyChris
Yup I'm uneducated just a big ol dumb redneck yup !!!

I resemble that remark!

You give rednecks a bad name. You're not even in that class.

No you don't quite deserve the red neck title , rednecks don't live in 3500 a month apartments...

They live in RV's! :yup:

Glad all you can get me on is my poor grammar and shitty Kentucky education I have

My education is from just north of Florence KY and I would appreciate it if you don't make too many claims about being country/hillbilly/redneck/from the mid-west, etc....you're making us look bad!

GRNHORN

2013 jkr

Maybe you should step back and re-read through this. You are no longer making a point, but proving that you 1) have no point, 2) are looking for drama, 3) are not educated.

But please, keep going, I am having a slow day at work and this is funny stuff.

wayoflife
09-17-2014, 06:21 PM

But, you are uneducated and you don't belong here. :idontknow:

MR.Ty
09-17-2014, 06:24 PM
Maybe you should step back and re-read through this. You are no longer making a point, but proving that you 1) have no point, 2) are looking for drama, 3) are not educated.

But please, keep going, I am having a slow day at work and this is funny stuff.

You told me in the AOAA thread to get back to work so.... get back to work! Lol

Also, did you ever get those pictures up?

Loading please wait....

Tigrcky
09-17-2014, 06:26 PM

Loading please wait....

If they are of tweetie here looking in a dictionary I'm going to cry fakes!

tweetie7123
09-17-2014, 06:27 PM
But, you are uneducated and you don't belong here. :idontknow:

Being uneducated is a reason to not belong here your a grade a person n thanks for changing my profile pic your so classy I'm glad I'm taking up your time today

2013 jkr

GRNHORN
You told me in the AOAA thread to get back to work so.... get back to work! Lol

Loading please wait....

I am working, I am also checking back every once in awhile since this is funny stuff.

No I didn't get all the pics up. Thanks for reminding me. I will get on that tonight with a long appology to everyone.

olram30
Just going to place this right here. Kind of sums up this dude.

Tigrcky
09-17-2014, 06:29 PM

2013 jkr

http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/us/definition/american_english/bully

Don't see how we are bullying you :thinking:

wayoflife
09-17-2014, 06:31 PM
Being uneducated is a reason to not belong here

Nah, never said that. You're just a self-righteous prick who invited himself into my house and started preaching at and slandering me. You don't belong here because you are no longer a welcomed guest. :yup:

your a grade a person

Thank you, I try to be :thankyou:
Oh, and it's "you're" as in YOU ARE.

n thanks for changing my profile pic your so classy I'm glad I'm taking up your time today

It's "AND", not "N". AND, I'm not the one who changed your avatar but, I must say it is fitting. :yup:

MR.Ty
09-17-2014, 06:34 PM
No I didn't get all the pics up. Thanks for reminding me. I will get on that tonight with a long appology to everyone.

Lol isn't that "friends" are for?

Loading please wait....

Sharkey
09-17-2014, 06:34 PM
Glad all you can get me on is my poor grammar and shitty Kentucky education I have 

Henderson?

Education and intelligence are not the same thing. Sadly, you appear hell-bent on proving that you have neither. Regardless, it is clear you have no interest in being a contributing member of this forum's community. Perhaps it's time for you to find the door. I'm sure you would be happier somewhere else with more badass wheelers anyway.

GRNHORN
09-17-2014, 06:38 PM
Lol isn't that "friends" are for?

Loading please wait....

That is so true.. :thumb:

ridg3runner
09-17-2014, 06:39 PM
Good place for this one too 100598

StrizzyChris
09-17-2014, 06:46 PM
Henderson?

Based on the self-righteous look at me attitude, and victim card being thrown around....my guess is more like Ferguson! :thinking:

ridg3runner
09-17-2014, 06:49 PM
Based on the self-righteous look at me attitude, and victim card being thrown around....my guess is more like Ferguson! :thinking:

Where do we get one of these victim cards you speak of? Someone is giving those things out like candy lately.

StrizzyChris
09-17-2014, 06:52 PM
Where do we get one of these victim cards you speak of? Someone is giving those things out like candy lately.

you're just a dumb trucker...you don't get one! When do we get to gang up and start bullying on ridge?

ridg3runner
09-17-2014, 06:57 PM
you're just a dumb trucker...you don't get one! When do we get to gang up and start bullying on ridge?

Maybe when my knuckles start dragging the ground and only spell half words like a first grader. Lol

Canvas JK
09-17-2014, 07:06 PM
Maybe when my knuckles start dragging the ground and only spell half words like a first grader. Lol

Leave us knuckle draggers alone. It is bad enough douche compared himself to a Redneck. I am Knuckle Dragging Redneck.

olram30
09-17-2014, 07:07 PM
Been busy at work, haven't kept up. Has he asked Eddie how much be benches yet?

Canvas JK
09-17-2014, 07:08 PM

No just comparing his jeep to Moby and Rubicat.

olram30
09-17-2014, 07:09 PM
No just comparing his jeep to Moby and Rubicat.

That's about where I left off. His 3k in upgrades could smoke Moby on the hammers

Canvas JK
09-17-2014, 07:13 PM
That's about where I left off. His 3k in upgrades could smoke Moby on the hammers

Yeah. Is there not a race called King of Hammers?

ridg3runner
09-17-2014, 07:14 PM

OMG. You actually work? According to that clown none of us have a life, lol.

ridg3runner
09-17-2014, 07:18 PM

No. But I'll bet it won't be long before he starts trying to talk with short grunts and finger pointing.

NAUJK
09-17-2014, 07:43 PM
I don't know if I should say this but I never did a wave thread... then again I joined awhile back I may do one just for the hell of it...

Sent from my SCH-I535 using WAYALIFE mobile app

MR.Ty
09-17-2014, 07:46 PM
I don't know if I should say this but I never did a wave thread... then again I joined awhile back I may do one just for the hell of it...

Sent from my SCH-I535 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Shun the non waver!

Loading please wait....

tweetie7123
09-17-2014, 07:48 PM
Wow y'all really have no life this is great hahahaha driving ability has nothing to do with the amount of upgrades your jeep has.... Anywho I have stuff to get done today to get ready for wheeling this weekend unlike most of y'all I'll check back in latter .. It dose surprise me that this topic get more hits then when asking questions about jeep stuff well have a good rest of your day :)

2013 jkr

hbkid22
09-17-2014, 08:04 PM
Not sure if this is my place to say something or not (as I am new and have posted a few times and yes I did put something on the for sale if anyone needed what I had - but no comments which is good or bad).......I think from the get go it was a bit of a reach to say this is bullying. The hard part about text/emails/posts/etc...is it lacks tone so how one reads it can be different than the person who wrote it intended it to be. With that whatever happened to people simply saying, hey wait a minute did you mean it this way or it sounds like you are mad at me?.....We are becoming a society that cannot be offended in any way whatsoever and that is not good. People are going to offend people every day but why can we not be adults and say hey that offended me and talk about it and then leave it at that? "Agree to disagree" has been lost......

And I know everyone is reading this thread and wanting to say something either in support or opposition and adding fuel to the fire (which I am doing with this post - I admit) but why not just delete the account and move on? If that person does not want to read the rules and doesnt agree with some stances, say thanks for your input and show him out of the forum?

And to answer the initial question, I actually read the rules. I had a thread moved in a couple different forums (not sure if I did in this one) because I posted in the wrong thread once or twice and the thread was moved/deleted. So when I came to Wayalife I read to make sure what I was posting was ok......But that is me. I am a detail kinda person.

My 2 cents and take it or leave it but why keep adding fuel to the fire when we know the intentions of those......

:beer:

tweetie7123
09-17-2014, 08:15 PM
Not sure if this is my place to say something or not (as I am new and have posted a few times and yes I did put something on the for sale if anyone needed what I had - but no comments which is good or bad).......I think from the get go it was a bit of a reach to say this is bullying. The hard part about text/emails/posts/etc...is it lacks tone so how one reads it can be different than the person who wrote it intended it to be. With that whatever happened to people simply saying, hey wait a minute did you mean it this way or it sounds like you are mad at me?.....We are becoming a society that cannot be offended in any way whatsoever and that is not good. People are going to offend people every day but why can we not be adults and say hey that offended me and talk about it and then leave it at that? "Agree to disagree" has been lost......

And I know everyone is reading this thread and wanting to say something either in support or opposition and adding fuel to the fire (which I am doing with this post - I admit) but why not just delete the account and move on? If that person does not want to read the rules and doesnt agree with some stances, say thanks for your input and show him out of the forum?

And to answer the initial question, I actually read the rules. I had a thread moved in a couple different forums (not sure if I did in this one) because I posted in the wrong thread once or twice and the thread was moved/deleted. So when I came to Wayalife I read to make sure what I was posting was ok......But that is me. I am a detail kinda person.

My 2 cents and take it or leave it but why keep adding fuel to the fire when we know the intentions of those......

:beer:

You make good points and I agree with what you are saying but some people here want to keep on with games and I'm not going to let them treat me like that I was looking out for another user n got shit for it but it is what it is

2013 jkr

hbkid22
09-17-2014, 08:32 PM
You make good points and I agree with what you are saying but some people here want to keep on with games and I'm not going to let them treat me like that I was looking out for another user n got shit for it but it is what it is

2013 jkr

I can see your point but you are not innocent in this either (not trying to attack you with this statement - just know that). I can appreciate you standing up for someone because you feel they were treated unjustly or attacked but when you go and start attacking people it defeats the point of your argument (and yes I understand some of the remarks were bad but rise above it and let it go and dont throw it back at them).

And understand people on here are doing the same as you are by backing Eddie and others and they are coming from the same place as you are just on the opposite side of the agreement.....

JAGS
09-17-2014, 09:12 PM
I can see your point but you are not innocent in this either (not trying to attack you with this statement - just know that). I can appreciate you standing up for someone because you feel they were treated unjustly or attacked but when you go and start attacking people it defeats the point of your argument (and yes I understand some of the remarks were bad but rise above it and let it go and dont throw it back at them).

And understand people on here are doing the same as you are by backing Eddie and others and they are coming from the same place as you are just on the opposite side of the agreement.....

This here is the whole point and why it escalated to the point of no return. The issue was done and all were moving on, but tweety took things to another level and started calling out mods, Eddie, etc, etc etc. That will instantly open the flood gates. You sort of get what's coming after that.

You'll notice in all this, there are NO issues with the OP of the actual for sale items. :thinking: Demonstrates my point about the class of this group. We're all good people as long as you show respect to the forum. :yup:

tweetie7123
09-17-2014, 09:19 PM
This here is the whole point and why it escalated to the point of no return. The issue was done and all were moving on, but tweety took things to another level and started calling out mods, Eddie, etc, etc etc. That will instantly open the flood gates. You sort of get what's coming after that.

You'll notice in all this, there are NO issues with the OP of the actual for sale items. :thinking: Demonstrates my point about the class of this group. We're all good people as long as you show respect to the forum. :yup:

I had dropped everything until Eddie made all his comments this morning

2013 jkr

ridg3runner
09-17-2014, 09:21 PM

Also, a point that always seems to go forgotten is that we are all guests here. This is eddies house, his rules. There is nothing written anywhere that says any one of us have some sort of right to be here just because we stumbled upon the sign up page and submitted an app.

ridg3runner
09-17-2014, 09:23 PM

2013 jkr

Again, this is Eddie's house, his rules. You are a guest, your presence here isn't a right, it's more of a privilege.

thardy
09-17-2014, 09:29 PM
I'll be honest. When I joined here back at the first of this year, I didn't read the rules. But what I did do was take some time to look through the forum, read some posts, and explore the different sections of the forum. By doing so, I realized that the first spot for me to post was the Welcome section (didn't take much to figure that one out). After that I dove in and everything has been good since. Until yesterday when I had a post about an ORE windshield banner go way off topic. At first, I was a little skeptical of why and was concerned that I had done something out of the ordinary. Upon asking I received a reasonable response and have been laughing my ass off at the thread ever since.

On the other hand, this forum is very different than most and is probably why we get so much grief in the rest of the Jeep world. The reason I say that is because everyone I have encountered here has been 100% honest and has wanted to help not only the OP of whatever thread it's on and that's where the problem arises. There are a lot of people out in this world that have a serious issue hearing the truth. If you break the rules, you're going to be told. If you talk about buying an inferior product, you're going to be told that it is an inferior product (not that you shouldn't but it).

Just another :twocents: to add to the convo.

Canvas JK
09-17-2014, 09:31 PM

2013 jkr

If you do not like what is said, no one is keeping you here. Every post you make brings more attention to you, which to me is what you want. So do us all a favor quit posting and just go about you weekend wheeling trip. Maybe then you can be all that you can be, one awesome driver in your own mind.

R/
Will

hbkid22
09-17-2014, 09:49 PM
On the other hand, this forum is very different than most and is probably why we get so much grief in the rest of the Jeep world. The reason I say that is because everyone I have encountered here has been 100% honest and has wanted to help not only the OP of whatever thread it's on and that's where the problem arises. There are a lot of people out in this world that have a serious issue hearing the truth. If you break the rules, you're going to be told. If you talk about buying an inferior product, you're going to be told that it is an inferior product (not that you shouldn't but it).

Just another :twocents: to add to the convo.

You are 100% correct that this forum is different than most. But all in a good way. Yes topics do go way off topic but its because everyone can joke with each other and actually interacts like a family but always answer any questions people have.....that is why I like this forum over any others. Yes its great to always discuss jeeps but its also awesome that people can build friendships and do trips.....(wow I sound super emotional).....:blush:

thardy
09-17-2014, 09:57 PM
You are 100% correct that this forum is different than most. But all in a good way. Yes topics do go way off topic but its because everyone can joke with each other and actually interacts like a family but always answer any questions people have.....that is why I like this forum over any others. Yes its great to always discuss jeeps but its also awesome that people can build friendships and do trips.....(wow I sound super emotional).....:blush:

Agreed! And why I'm excited to be putting my Wayalife banner on this weekend!

wayoflife
09-17-2014, 10:04 PM
Wow y'all really have no life this is great

Glad you enjoy calling the kettle black.

hahahaha driving ability has nothing to do with the amount of upgrades your jeep has....

:cheesy: Who would have thought. Not only are you self-righteous, you're also full of yourself. :thumb:

Anywho I have stuff to get done today to get ready for wheeling this weekend unlike most of y'all

And there you go again bulling everyone. :naw:

I'll check back in latter ..

Do us a favor and don't. :yup:

It dose surprise me that this topic get more hits then when asking questions about jeep stuff well have a good rest of your day :)

That's because everyone here likes each other and enjoys laughing at a good joke like you :yup:

You make good points and I agree with what you are saying but some people here want to keep on with games

I thought you had stuff to do :naw:

...and I'm not going to let them treat me like that I was looking out for another user n got shit for it but it is what it is

You forgot to add the appropriate emoticon "...and I'm not going to let them treat me like that!" :tantrum:

I had dropped everything until Eddie made all his comments this morning.

Yup, I most certainly called it like I saw it. Don't like it, don't let the door hit you in the ass as you leave.

jeeeep
09-17-2014, 10:12 PM
Well, I read all of this...as much as I tried not to! :doh:
So I guess since I invested time in getting this far, I should add a useless comment
I say we all get together for some grilled cheese sandwiches and American Honey and sing by the fire....

You've got to know when to hold 'em
Know when to fold 'em
Know when to walk away
Know when to run

hbkid22
09-17-2014, 10:20 PM
So I guess since I invested time in getting this far, I should add a useless comment
I say we all get together for some grilled cheese sandwiches and American Honey and sing by the fire....

Know when to fold 'em
Know when to walk away
Know when to run

:clap2: I'm in!

pvanweelden
09-17-2014, 10:20 PM
^ that gets old pretty fast :cheesy:

Tigrcky
09-17-2014, 10:22 PM
Wow tweetie really does not know when to shut his trap...

Canvas JK
09-17-2014, 10:25 PM

Know when to fold 'em
Know when to walk away
Know when to run

The only problem with this idea is that the OP would come with a chip on their shoulder and then it would turn from a friendly gathering to a beat down.

Better idea would be to drop the subject and move on. But some like the attention and continue until they are beyond help. Maybe that is what the OP wants, to be banned so he can go back to trollville and brag to his buddies how mean the WAL forum is.

R/
Will

Tigrcky
09-17-2014, 10:27 PM
The only problem with this idea is that the OP would come with a chip on their shoulder and then it would turn from a friendly gathering to a beat down.

Better idea would be to drop the subject and move on. But some like the attention and continue until they are beyond help. Maybe that is what the OP wants, to be banned so he can go back to trollville and brag to his buddies how mean the WAL forum is.

R/
Will

Btw canvas tweetie was not the op he was the cry baby calling bully

ridg3runner
09-17-2014, 10:32 PM
You are 100% correct that this forum is different than most.....(wow I sound super emotional).....:blush:

Let it out, brother. :grouphug:

ridg3runner
09-17-2014, 10:35 PM

2013 jkr

Roughly translated: "I understand, but WHY " roflmao

hbkid22
09-17-2014, 11:12 PM
now that the handbags have been holstered.

"how many people really read the fourm rules - it's a waste of time!" (forum not fourm) sorry stizzy stepping in on your english teacher duties.

Well i just read them and found this one.

can i use the name of a manufacturer or vendor as a part of my user name? Unless you are the manufacturer or vendor in question, no, you are not allowed to use their name as a part of your user name.

does this mean that everyone with jeep in their user name should change it. :eek:

#burn !!! :)

Armydog
09-17-2014, 11:39 PM
Ok girls. If you did not bother to read the rules when you signed up here - shame on you, but you are honestly not alone. Most of us do not read all the fine print on anything, just hit the agree to terms button and get on with it. That is probably a genetic thing.

BUT, if when a moderator or the forum owner takes the time to point out that you are in violation of the rules be a man (or a lady) and accepted the advice and correct your shit. This is not Walmart. You are not entitled to strut your stuff here without regard to the preference of the person who owns the site.

If you can't deal with the rules and your thin skin attention needing personality somehow prevents you from admitting that you were wrong in the first place then please just go the fuck away.

No one likes you. You are not wanted here. You opinion does not matter and you definitely will not be missed. Good riddance.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app.......

Oregonjeeper
09-17-2014, 11:50 PM
Ok girls. If you did not bother to read the rules when you signed up here - shame on you, but you are honestly not alone. Most of us do not read all the fine print on anything, just hit the agree to terms button and get on with it. That is probably a genetic thing.

BUT, if when a moderator or the forum owner takes the time to point out that you are in violation of the rules be a man (or a lady) and accepted the advice and correct your shit. This is not Walmart. You are not entitled to strut your stuff here without regard to the preference of the person who owns the site.

If you can't deal with the rules and your thin skin attention needing personality somehow prevents you from admitting that you were wrong in the first place then please just go the fuck away.

No one likes you. You are not wanted here. You opinion does not matter and you definitely will not be missed. Good riddance.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app.......

:thumb: Well said :beer:

tweetie7123
09-19-2014, 05:44 AM
You should hit up Tweetie7123 he goes wheeling EVERY weekend! Lol.

Look up superstition mountain OHV lots of trails there from mild to wild.

Hey frank why don't you keep my name outa your mouth and don't be mad that I get to wheel when I want .. See it's assholes like you that keep shit going on here that is all just drama so why don't you grow up

2013 jkr

ttfhell
09-19-2014, 05:50 AM
Hey frank why don't you keep my name outa your mouth and don't be mad that I get to wheel when I want .. See it's assholes like you that keep shit going on here that is all just drama so why don't you grow up

2013 jkr

Welcome to Wayalife!

ridg3runner
09-19-2014, 06:00 AM

2013 jkr

Hey Sweety7113, just delete the app and go away and you won't have to worry about it

tweetie7123
09-19-2014, 06:02 AM
Hey Sweety7113, just delete the app and go away and you won't have to worry about it

I'd rather not I have a feeling that it annoys yall more then me but if yall wanna keep this all going then I'll play along fuck it

2013 jkr

ridg3runner
09-19-2014, 06:05 AM
I'd rather not I have a feeling that it annoys yall more then me but if yall wanna keep this all going then I'll play along fuck it

2013 jkr

You're just a special kind of stupid, aren't you? Don't you have some hard core mall crawling to do?

tweetie7123
09-19-2014, 06:07 AM
You're just a special kind of stupid, aren't you? Don't you have some hard core mall crawling to do?

Yup you know it and don't you have a life other then living off a forum ???

2013 jkr

ridg3runner
09-19-2014, 06:09 AM
Yup you know it and don't you have a life other then living off a forum ???

2013 jkr

I have a great life, thanks for asking. I can afford to sit here all the time, what's your excuse?

tweetie7123
09-19-2014, 06:11 AM
I have a great life, thanks for asking. I can afford to sit here all the time, what's your excuse?

That's good to know your life sucks and you half to live it on a forum that's good ... I don't sit on here all the time i was pouring a drink n decided to look on here .I was going to help a fellow jeeper and tell him some trails but your buddy frank wants to run his mouth

2013 jkr

ridg3runner
09-19-2014, 06:14 AM
That's good to know your life sucks and you half to live it on a forum that's good ... I don't sit on here all the time i was pouring a drink n decided to look on here .I was going to help a fellow jeeper and tell him some trails but your buddy frank wants to run his mouth

2013 jkr

And you just couldn't stop yourself from responding to him?

tweetie7123
09-19-2014, 06:15 AM
And you just couldn't stop yourself from responding to him?

Why's there a reason to bring up my name ????

2013 jkr

Clem319
09-19-2014, 06:25 AM
Why's there a reason to bring up my name ????

2013 jkr

I assume you can contribute to this thread and suggest some trails.. Right? So let's just do that.

tweetie7123
09-19-2014, 06:27 AM
I assume you can contribute to this thread and suggest some trails.. Right? So let's just do that.

I could but at this moment don't want to the original poster and pm me an I will get the the msg in the morning but at this moment I'm logging off not dealing with this shit tonight

2013 jkr

ridg3runner
09-19-2014, 06:31 AM
I could but at this moment don't want to the original poster and pm me an I will get the the msg in the morning but at this moment I'm logging off not dealing with this shit tonight

2013 jkr

Don't go away mad...just go away

10frank9
09-19-2014, 12:47 PM

2013 jkr

^^^^^^ Angry Tweetie Bird^^^^^^^

Justin, I am so mad that you get to wheel when you want. :rolleyes: See its potty mouth comments like this that keep threads like this going. I am disappointed in you, when we met I figured you were a halfway decent guy, but I AM wrong every now and again.

I think I have seen the way this movie ends..... :cheesy:

BTW don't grow up, it's a trap.

MR.Ty
09-19-2014, 01:00 PM
This seems fitting.

Sent by a "fanboy"....

wayoflife
09-19-2014, 03:23 PM

For the love of god. And here I thought that maybe there was some hope of you being man enough to just leave. Well, like I said before, your welcome here has been overstayed and now I am showing you the door. Being that you're such an insecure loser to care about what people might have to say about you on the internet, I'm sure you'll just try to sign up again anyway. :naw:

Until then, goodbye.

ridg3runner
09-19-2014, 03:35 PM
For the love of god. And here I thought that maybe there was some hope of you being man enough to just leave. Well, like I said before, your welcome here has been overstayed and now I am showing you the door. Being that you're such an insecure loser to care about what people might have to say about you on the internet, I'm sure you'll just try to sign up again anyway. :naw:

Until then, goodbye.

And another one bites the dust! Thanks for taking out the trash, Eddie.

Tigrcky
09-19-2014, 05:31 PM
And another one bites the dust! Thanks for taking out the trash, Eddie.

He sure did smell

10frank9
09-19-2014, 06:53 PM

Until then, goodbye.

It smells fresher in here already. Well done sir. He will be back though......

olram30
09-19-2014, 07:01 PM
typical attention whore, "you guys are losers for posting on a forum every day while i wheel hard" ,yet he managed to post everyday also.:naw: i have a feeling he going to be that turd that no matter how much you flush, still pops up.

Tigrcky
09-19-2014, 07:14 PM
typical attention whore, "you guys are losers for posting on a forum every day while i wheel hard" ,yet he managed to post everyday also.:naw: i have a feeling he going to be that turd that no matter how much you flush, still pops up.

A floater!!! :puke:

catahoula
09-19-2014, 10:09 PM

Lol!!!!!!!

CharlieK
09-19-2014, 10:38 PM
[QUOTE=tweetie7123;371051]That's a rule sorry I didn't know I'll spell everything out for you all know ...

I think the word you are looking for is now, and not know. "I'll spell everything out for you all now." Maybe if you took a minute or two to proof read your post prior to posting it, you wouldn't appear to be such an asshat. I take that back, based on your "I can out wheel you all attitude ", you would still appear to be an asshat. The next time you tell us how HARD you wheel, and you use the word "i"' it should be capitalized "I".

dwvninety
09-19-2014, 11:21 PM
I tried to read all his post, but his grammar was so bad that I had to sometimes re-read it 3 times just to try to comprehend what he was ranting about.

I was going comment on his post's but when I realized he was stupid I didn't want to start an argument.

mad dog 21
09-20-2014, 12:34 AM
Crazy idea but just delete this thread and if a new one starts up delete it too. Just saying...

wayoflife
09-20-2014, 12:46 AM
Crazy idea but just delete this thread and if a new one starts up delete it too. Just saying...

Not so crazy of an idea but a bit na´ve and not gonna happen here. For whatever it's worth, we used to do that on my old forum and all it did was allow the trolls to tell stories and spread lies about what really happened. I'm sure you probably think, "big deal" but for me, it really is. From experience, I have found that hateful lies left unchecked have a way of festering and spreading. For better or for worse, the TRUTH for all it is will remain on this forum and available for all to see. Don't like what you see, don't read this thread. Just sayin...

Canvas JK
09-20-2014, 12:48 AM

No deleting the thread would not give the trolls something to dig up.

mad dog 21
09-20-2014, 12:54 AM
Not so crazy of an idea but a bit na´ve and not gonna happen here. For whatever it's worth, we used to do that on my old forum and all it did was allow the trolls to tell stories and spread lies about what really happened. I'm sure you probably think, "big deal" but for me, it really is. From experience, I have found that hateful lies left unchecked have a way of festering and spreading. For better or for worse, the TRUTH for all it is will remain on this forum and available for all to see. Don't like what you see, don't read this thread. Just sayin...

Ah ok I see now... It was just a quick fix but hey it was worth a shot. I figured you already did it before or ect... Thanks for the reply...

DA RUNT
09-20-2014, 03:51 AM
I tried to read all his post, but his grammar was so bad that I had to sometimes re-read it 3 times just to try to comprehend what he was ranting about.

I was going comment on his post's but when I realized he was stupid I didn't want to start an argument.

LOL, I refuse to get into a battle of the wits with an unarmed person ;)

lmaya
09-20-2014, 05:34 AM
I'm still learning!!