How many people really read the fourm rules - It's a waste of time!

tweetie7123

I'm a LOSER
Wow, you really have no life and you make me laugh that you're so worried about what people have to say about you on an internet forum.

Nah, you're not a bad guy, just a self-righteous loser. The "fanboys" you are referring to are people I drink with and wheel with - I like to call them friends but I'm sure that's a foreign concept to you. If you keep on looking for people to wheel with on forums, maybe you'll be lucky and make one or two. :yup:

:cheesy: No need to get all "butt" hurt just because nobody asked or cares what you think. As for the KY goes, sounds like we need to buy you some for all the times you want to stroke yourself with your self-important preaching.

LOL at drama. If self-righteous guys like you would just stay off my forum, the moderators wouldn't have anything to do.

Just a self-righteous prick. It is good to see your colors and I hope you take whoever will follow you away from my forum. As for us, we'll keep on laughing at you.

It is what you said. Point proven.

I cause all the problems here yup you know it .. And i doubt you've meet all your fan boys to call them friends ... N I do have friends to wheel with I wheel every weekend unlike 90% of the people on here.... Who said I was going anywere .. Glad I get the thrid degree for standing up for a guy ... Yup that's a bad thing to do if it's not approved by you it can't be done

2013 jkr
And no I did not forget the u in jkr :) 2 door life

DBats

Everyone is certainly entitled to their opinion, no one can take that away from you. However, this forum was created and is operated by someone who created a specific set of rules, and appointed moderators who enforce and condone such rules, the same rules that that everyone -has- to agree to when they sign up. How violators of said rules are dealt with is completely up to the owner and operators of the forum, there isn't much room for debate there.

I came to this forum because in terms of jeepin' communities there isn't a better one. The knowledge and helpfullness of members of this community is invaluable to someone who is just starting out in the jeepin' life such as myself. Plus some of those troll-bashing threads are downright funny... most of them anyways.

Tigrcky

But you do know who I am you have meet me a few times so who's the self important badass here. And damn you caught me I'm just a bad ass who runs cleghorn 24/7 you know it .. How bout you come run some trails with me we can run the hammer trails or big bear John Bull and all those or we can go were ever you want . I know my 3 k build will go the same places if not more then you .. Just let me know when you wanna wheel and we can figure this out on the trail .. And sorry for not reading all your post just right about the way you word things.. Whys it matter if I have graduated high school or have a phd I know many people who haven't graduated high school that are a lot more successfull then you ! So that shouldn't mean shit ...

2013 jkr

This should go well... Sounds like jeek all over again...

Sent from my whatchamacallit

Sharkey

Word Ninja
How bout you come run some trails with me we can run the hammer trails or big bear John Bull and all those or we can go were ever you want . I know my 3 k build will go the same places if not more then you

:cheesy::cheesy: You are comical. :cheesy::cheesy:

tweetie7123

I'm a LOSER
And if you would have left it at that, then it would have been over. Getting on a self righteous soapbox telling everyone to be nice to everyone, share your juice boxes, rules are not important, sing Kumbaya bull shit. Harden the fuck up!

<Insert Overlanders badass image here>

.....and this is why you're a douche!

So we arethe one's butt hurt....when your the one bitching about being mean to people? You can't cry(make a lame ass "point") and then call everyone else a baby when we prove you wrong

When have I been proven wrong I haven't ??? I'm not crying one bit could careless what y'all think about me .. This post about me proving a point y'all bully people gets more attention then guys looking to wheel and be on the trail

2013 jkr

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
How bout you come run some trails with me we can run the hammer trails or big bear John Bull and all those or we can go were ever you want . I know my 3 k build will go the same places if not more then you .. Just let me know when you wanna wheel and we can figure this out on the trail ..

2013 jkr

What is this? Fast and furious? Are you also going to wheel for "pinks"?

Loading please wait....

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
But you do know who I am you have meet me a few times so who's the self important badass here.

Sorry, unlike you who seems to know me by my real name, I really don't have a clue as to who you are and certainly don't know what your real name is. Not trying to be self-important here, just pointing out the facts and that's you're just a nobody. :idontknow:

And damn you caught me I'm just a bad ass who runs cleghorn 24/7 you know it ..

That is what you have listed in your profile as your favorite trail. Just sayin :idontknow:

How bout you come run some trails with me we can run the hammer trails or big bear John Bull and all those or we can go were ever you want . I know my 3 k build will go the same places if not more then you .. Just let me know when you wanna wheel and we can figure this out on the trail ..

:cheesy: Sorry, I'm just a mall crawler and you, you're 3k build and John Bull are just a little too badass for me.

And sorry for not reading all your post just right about the way you word things.. Whys it matter if I have graduated high school or have a phd

Ummm, yeah. What I thought. :naw: Maybe English isn't your first language and if that's the case, you really should use a Google translator as it might get your point across better and without me having to read and re-read it about 2-3 times before I get an idea of what you just said.

I know many people who haven't graduated high school that are a lot more successfull then you ! So that shouldn't mean shit ...

Sorry man, no need to get all butthurt. Didn't realize you haven't even finished high school yet - it was just a guess. All I'm saying is that you should try studying harder as it will help you in the future to learn how to speak proper English and use proper punctuation. As far as being "successful" - that's with one "L", you're right, I'm just a loser who gets to play with Jeeps for a living. ;)

2013 jkr
And no I did not forget the u in jkr :) 2 door life[/QUOTE]

Tigrcky

I think it's time for tweetiebird to use the door, also try not to let it hit you on the way out...

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
Did this guy just pull out the "I wheel harder, make more money than you and my dad can beat up your dad" argument? Wow!

tweetie7123

I'm a LOSER
Sorry, unlike you who seems to know me by my real name, I really don't have a clue as to who you are and certainly don't know what your real name is. Not trying to be self-important here, just pointing out the facts and that's you're just a nobody. :idontknow:

That is what you have listed in your profile as your favorite trail. Just sayin :idontknow:

:cheesy: Sorry, I'm just a mall crawler and you, you're 3k build and John Bull are just a little too badass for me.

Ummm, yeah. What I thought. :naw: Maybe English isn't your first language and if that's the case, you really should use a Google translator as it might get your point across better and without me having to read and re-read it about 2-3 times before I get an idea of what you just said.

Sorry man, no need to get all butthurt. Didn't realize you haven't even finished high school yet - it was just a guess. All I'm saying is that you should try studying harder as it will help you in the future to learn how to speak proper English and use proper punctuation. As far as being "successful" - that's with one "L", you're right, I'm just a loser who gets to play with Jeeps for a living. ;)

2013 jkr
[/QUOTE]

Ok let's run the hammer trails then you talk a big game but don't ever do anything .. N wow yea you jeep for a living right if it wasn't for Mel at off-road Evo you would be a no buddy sorry to crush your heart all you do is run a fourm . Yea I'll give it to you ass kissing is something your very good at to get your jeep the way it is because of it .. So tell me how you jeep for a living id like to hear more about this bad ass job cuz I only see you do a couple runs a year and know how to bash teraflex and any company that won't pay you money

2013 jkr

tweetie7123

I'm a LOSER
Damn I must be making all y'all's day today you got something to talk about 😀😄😃😜
I'll be back later to check up on y'all have a good day

2013 jkr

Tigrcky

Ok let's run the hammer trails then you talk a big game but don't ever do anything .. N wow yea you jeep for a living right if it wasn't for Mel at off-road Evo you would be a no buddy sorry to crush your heart all you do is run a fourm . Yea I'll give it to you ass kissing is something your very good at to get your jeep the way it is because of it .. So tell me how you jeep for a living id like to hear more about this bad ass job cuz I only see you do a couple runs a year and know how to bash teraflex and any company that won't pay you money

2013 jkr

1410975799534.jpg

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
Wtf does Mel have to do with anything? How old is this guy? I've heard of dance offs, but challenging somebody to a wheel off is new.

JAGS

Hooked

2013 jkr

You sir honestly have no clue what you are talking about and need to go take some business courses. Maybe throw in an English language course too. Same baseless/factless troll speak.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I cause all the problems here yup you know it ..

Just like a drama queen to exaggerate things and make it all about you. :drama:

And i doubt you've meet all your fan boys to call them friends ...

Never knew I had "fanboys" but the guys you were referring to on this thread ARE personal friends of mine that I know on a personal level. Maybe someday you'll have friends too and you'll understand why they'll stick up for you.

N I do have friends to wheel with I wheel every weekend unlike 90% of the people on here....

Do you have your little sister writing this stuff for you. The word is "AND", not "N". AND, guys you find on forums to wheel with are far from what you can call "friends". Friends are people that will stick up for each other and get called a "fanboy" because of it. As far as wheeling every weekend goes, when mommy and daddy pay the bills, it is a lot easier to do. No need to BULLY guys just because they have mortgages and bills to pay. :naw:

Who said I was going anywere ..

Who says you have a say in it? :thinking: :idontknow:

Glad I get the thrid degree for standing up for a guy ... Yup that's a bad thing to do if it's not approved by you it can't be done

I think you've confused being called out for being the self-righteous douche that you are for a third degree.

This should go well... Sounds like jeek all over again...

DAMN!! That's who this kid sounds like :doh:

When have I been proven wrong I haven't ??? I'm not crying one bit could careless what y'all think about me .. This post about me proving a point y'all bully people gets more attention then guys looking to wheel and be on the trail

:yawn37: Sure sounds like you're crying now. Just sayin.

What is this? Fast and furious? Are you also going to wheel for "pinks"?

Loading please wait....

:cheesy:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Did this guy just pull out the "I wheel harder, make more money than you and my dad can beat up your dad" argument? Wow!

Well, in all fairness, at least he didn't call me out to the bike racks after school. :cheesy:

Sharkey

Word Ninja

I have to retract my original statement. You are most certainly not an idiot and I do hereby apologize to all of the real idiots out there for putting you on the same level as them.

"A couple runs a year." That could be the quote of the year.

Top Bottom