How many people really read the fourm rules - It's a waste of time!

tweetie7123

I'm a LOSER
Just like a drama queen to exaggerate things and make it all about you. :drama:

Never knew I had "fanboys" but the guys you were referring to on this thread ARE personal friends of mine that I know on a personal level. Maybe someday you'll have friends too and you'll understand why they'll stick up for you.

Do you have your little sister writing this stuff for you. The word is "AND", not "N". AND, guys you find on forums to wheel with are far from what you can call "friends". Friends are people that will stick up for each other and get called a "fanboy" because of it. As far as wheeling every weekend goes, when mommy and daddy pay the bills, it is a lot easier to do. No need to BULLY guys just because they have mortgages and bills to pay. :naw:

Who says you have a say in it? :thinking: :idontknow:

I think you've confused being called out for being the self-righteous douche that you are for a third degree.

DAMN!! That's who this kid sounds like :doh:

:yawn37: Sure sounds like you're crying now. Just sayin.

:cheesy:

Damn how did you no my mommy and daddy pay my bills .... Wait they don't live on my own on the beach in San Diego man paying rent and payin a jeep payment pulse other bills is umm like 3500 a month n I still have time n money to wheel so don't know where you get that from .... And I must re read the rules again because I didn't know grammar was a rule on here 🙈..

2013 jkr
And no I did not forget the u in jkr :) 2 door life

Tigrcky

Damn how did you no my mommy and daddy pay my bills .... Wait they don't live on my own on the beach in San Diego man paying rent and payin a jeep payment pulse other bills is umm like 3500 a month n I still have time n money to wheel so don't know where you get that from .... And I must re read the rules again because I didn't know grammar was a rule on here 🙈..

2013 jkr

Let me guess you are also worth 100k liquid and the president consults you every week for wheeling tips?

Sent from my whatchamacallit

2013 jkr

Oh look! Here's another Dumbass that is too lazy to spell complete words.

JAGS

Hooked
Whatever disease these guys have is interesting, they sure do all start to sound the same. :thinking: Getting harder and harder to tell one (thread) from another.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Ok let's run the hammer trails then you talk a big game but don't ever do anything ..

Ummm, I hate to break the news but, the only big game talker here is you. Maybe when I grow up, I can be as badass as you and challenge people as if I have something to prove. :crazyeyes:

N wow yea you jeep for a living right if it wasn't for Mel at off-road Evo you would be a no buddy sorry to crush your heart all you do is run a fourm .

Like I said, I'm a nobody and yeah, I run a forum that you seem to enjoy being a part of. Thank you for your support. :yup:

Yea I'll give it to you ass kissing is something your very good at to get your jeep the way it is because of it ..

If ass-kissing is the only thing that was needed to get my Jeep built up to where it is now, I sure wish you would have told me that sooner. :doh:

So tell me how you jeep for a living id like to hear more about this bad ass job cuz I only see you do a couple runs a year

:cheesy: You really think I even wheel that much? Don't know how I could get out at all being that all I ever do is spend time on my forum and "talk" about Jeeps.

...and know how to bash teraflex and any company that won't pay you money

LOL!! You make it sound like I'd even take their money if they gave it to me.

Tigrcky

on the beach in San Diego man paying rent and payin a jeep payment pulse other bills is umm like 3500 a month n I still have time n money to wheel

2013 jkr

Last I checked riverside is like an hour away from San Diego...

I ain't worth shit don't care to be

2013 jkr

So all that talk about money was what exactly??? Grow up

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Weird how two months ago sharkey called someone out for pimping something and tweetie7123 was perfectly fine with it. Now all of a sudden we are bullying people. :thinking:

7-29-14

http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?19230-Please-help-me-out&p=345778#post345778

Damn well he's still an asshat for doing it again people are dumb haha

2013 jkr

Lol. Nothing I can do will change that.

Your telling me he can't pimp him self to look like an asshat lol

2013 jkr

In case you are wondering, I edited out the content of your post. Do yourself a favor and re-read the FAQs. Posts to pimp yourself in a contest are not allowed.

Tigrcky

That's a rule sorry I didn't know I'll spell everything out for you all NOW ...

2013 jkr

Fixed it, while being an intelligent life form isn't required, it does play a role on being understood...

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Damn how did you no my mommy and daddy pay my bills .... Wait they don't live on my own on the beach in San Diego man paying rent and payin a jeep payment pulse other bills is umm like 3500 a month n I still have time n money to wheel so don't know where you get that from ....

Wow, you're so cool. Of course, saying it on the internet must make it all true. BONJOUR!

And I must re read the rules again because I didn't know grammar was a rule on here ..

Never said it was. Just point out how bad you are at it. But, you being the baller that you are, I suppose you know something that I don't. Guess I just need to start talking like a dumbass and maybe I'll be as cool as you. :cool:

tweetie7123

I'm a LOSER
Last I checked riverside is like an hour away from San Diego...

So all that talk about money was what exactly??? Grow up

I didn't know up dating my profile was a rule damn I need to go re read all these rules .. And the money talk was because Eddie was trying to call me in educated and I was making a point of I know people who have know high school degree and are doing better most people in general me included so it shouldn't matter if you have a phd or no degree

2013 jkr

tweetie7123

I'm a LOSER
Wow, you're so cool. Of course, saying it on the internet must make it all true. BONJOUR!

Never said it was. Just point out how bad you are at it. But, you being the baller that you are, I suppose you know something that I don't. Guess I just need to start talking like a dumbass and maybe I'll be as cool as you. :cool:

Wow nice low your so cool Eddie I wish I could be like you and never said I was a baller just making a point .. So durring koh you wanna wheel I'll show you around the trails I'll be there let's wheel

2013 jkr

Top Bottom